If we're so racist, why are we okay with Asian people?

If we're so racist, why are we okay with Asian people?

they have high iqs, unlike you.

But I like Asian people.

God damnit why are half asian half white girls so cute?

>be oriental
>rip off white people
>they still like us
>mfw

because Asian Americans tend to be smart, civil, and successful in white society

Smart, hardworking, achievement-oriented, value family and tradition, loyal, polite, don't make waves or cause problems, mostly not violent, don't engage in street crime at all except for Chinese tongs (and are they even a thing anymore?) Pretty much the opposite of niggers in every way. Even plain Asians aren't physically repellent either. They're just kind of quiet and cautious. Asians are rarely attention whores. They are modest and thoughtful and very pragmatic, practical individuals. And they don't hate whites. (Or if they do, they don't make a big deal out of it. They just keep to themselves. Often, too, if you are genuinely friendly to them, you will get it back.)

Because we judge on actions and evidence, along with behavior, we really aren't all that "racist"

Confirmed for never having worked in a majority Asian country.

Wew lad, yellow fever is full force in here. Asians living abroad tend to be great because they want to succeed. I prefer them over most minorities but fuck me are they shit in their home countries (Japan being the exception to the rule).

That's a Florida problem in pic related, not an Asian problem

Because some Asians have manners and honour, particularly Japan.

If your premise is so poorly evidenced, why do you not question it?

honorary.

because asian americans are richer, smarter, and commit less crimes than white americans

Asians in general are a cute fuck. And aren't niggers

reminder

Faggot weebs

Japan / South Korea / Singapore are exceptions to the rule actually.

South Korea to a lesser degree because they hive mind shit a lot of the time. Aka everyone follows the same hair / fashion trends but they're still alright-ish people.

Asians work instead of leech. I don't even hate all black people I just recognize that the majority of them are leeches.

We aren't racist. We only hate people who are unsuccessful due to their laziness.

I've never understood why Americans love Asians. Asians are the most racist and hateful demographic there is. Why do people like them so much?

And I think we've got our answer

It's all the strange jizz they ingest.

>we
Found your problem

Also, I've had long term relationships with 3 chinese girls. All three were pretty cool. The most recent one I broke up with is literally the sweetest person on earth. She's a qt patootie and it broke me up to break up with her. She and her mom literally try to help me out all the time though I insist I don't need it.. they're good people.

Also, they hate niggers too which is a +.

Because it was meant to be. Now I wish I could find out what babies from a hapa and a Latino look like. I'm interested to know what my kids will look like.

What if you're not racist?

I have contempt for say, people living in the Congo - but i don't give enough of a shit to despise them

They are intelligent, possibly smarter than us, and have a skin tones close to white.

Fine by me

Not as much exposure to east asians as there is with Blacks/Latinos. Leads to people believing that the few smart talented people we get from there are the norm.

I hate gooks about as much as niggers, they're not dumb and violent but they're certainly more Jewy.

Because most of them are great.

Mainlanders on the other hand...

Being racist doesn't mean you hate everyone who isn't white, it just means you take race into account in your evaluation of a person.

Because you guys are pretty open about your shit.

Just like we force you to buy shit you don't want.

based god Tommy

do you think he's as popular as he should be on here? It seems like I don't see him enough as I should.

Most asians are brown, and europe has the highest collective IQ in the world. Fuck off

I agree with Singapore

Completely disagree with S.K. fuck that place and their shitty vain culture. They are like some fucked up fusion between Jews and Niggers. They can act like either one at a moments notice.

They also seem to be the most scummy arrogant of the east Asian living abroad.

>All three were pretty cool

Probably because they wanted full citizenship

That's because the dumbest ones can't leave. Look at the shittiest of whites. They're fucking just as terrible. I know. I live in a liberal hellhole filled with homeless drug addled white people. They suck.

huh

yeah now that you mention it, fuck Koreans

Vietnamese on the other hand are just as intelligent from what I've seen, and they're blue collar bro tier.

I know they're not Han Chinese, but there's some Chinese influence in their genes from what I remember

That picture is creeping me the fuck out. Completely unnatural.

>That's because the dumbest ones can't leave.
Half of my coworkers are Asian immigrants. I beg to differ.

Because white people here are huge weebs cause this is Sup Forums. My spain brother.

>captcha gook signs

Fuck off Jewgle

So why do you hate Jews?

I like Vietnamese, honestly I like them the most out of Asians I've personally met. One of them is engaged to my cousin. Good people, hard working and humble.

piss off

kill all gooks

because they do everything in their power to destroy civil, smart, crime-free societies

Touche.

because it is in their nature to destroy every civilization they inhabit from the inside out

Because they ALWAYS want more.

No matter what.

They are cute and funny looking. I've never felt intimidated by an asian

Meh, asians aren't a singular collective. Did foreign exchange to japan. They range from shit to high intellect. It parallels europeans to a pretty high degree. basically anywhere with a high standard of living will. my uni in the states had tons of asians and they were mostly alright. s koreans were definitely collectivist and hated outsiders, including other asians

Asians keep to themselves.

Muslims want to establish world caliphate
Whites want world domination for capitalism
Asians just want Pokeman
Disregard ugly mongols not real asians

>If we're so racist, why are we okay with Asian people?
They developed a civilization on their own and bucked the fuck up when they were behind everyone else.
They're still thieving, unoriginal demi-humans. But they're easily at or above Slav-tier.

because we're racist against races that act like retards
asians or whites don't act like retards
spics/indians/niggers do

Because they cause trouble and push multu culturalism.

Right. Honestly they're pretty much like the Irish back in the day. That could probably be my best comparison

They are more racists than what you will ever aspire to be.

Global North

Are we ?

Yea the viets seemed pretty cool. pretty close to mainland chinese but a bit more down to earth in my experience.

I don't see myself as a racist either, but I was born and raised in Atlanta and currently live in Texas, and as a result of personal observation and experience I despise niggers and Mexicans.

I have never walked down the street and said "oh fuck, a group of Asians, better be extra alert in case they try to jump me".

If any other white guys are like me, you'll find out that white men don't give a shit if non-whites are racist towards you, a you know you're fundamentally superior

I mean you almost see it as a joke lol, like 'he can't be serious...is he?'

What Vlad said We only hate societies that act in objectively inferior ways.

I'm not okay with them.

Because they dont nigger or place bombs, more or less they are OK because they do their stuff in peace.
I have no problem with them as long as they don't skyrocket the housing prices, just take a look at what gooks did to to AUS and NZ

Right.

Yeah, they assimilate well, too. At a factory I worked at - which was flooded with Vietnamese machinists - I remember seeing one with an NRA hat and shit. Oh, and one of them literally straight up offered me to date his niece, who was majoring in business at the time.

I'd never see that shit with a white guy, hilariously enough. Keep in mind that I even had one of the lower tier jobs at the time

Gooks are the largest growing SJW demographic.

Nothing but hardcore radfems.

>black guy hating on niggers
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

what a qt

> they assmilate well too

Holy shit, you weaboo fag. You're like the neocons talking about Hispanics being "natural conservatives"

Gooks voted for Obama at a higher rate than Spics did.

>ripoff white people

We've been trying to get niggers and muslims to "ripoff" us since colonization, youre the only ones who didnt see what we built and call it racism.

Because the low t neckbeards on this board are sexually attracted to Asian women.

they aren't politically correct in the slightest unless westernized

Most of them are honorabru and hard working, theyre also not inherently evil like arabs or pakis are. They should stick to their countries though and race mixing is still bad

Are you kidding? It's fucking white women.

What? I'm saying they like being American dude

>Gooks voted for Obama at a higher rate than Spics did.
Yes they did. However, it's not necessarily because they are liberal or conservative. Rather, it's because Asians seem genetically predisposed to want strict governance.

>all racist people are racist against all people

Why is she dressed like that? Did she get doubles?

>falloing for the all white women are feminists meme

>Most asians are brown
are you fucking retarded? East asians are not brown, you are thinking of Indians or Filipinos.

A lot of white Americans are dark as fuck because they tan.

No, it isn't you dumb MRA faggot. Gooks are a SJW hivemind.

>we

Look at all of the fucking sjws on twitter and tumblr and tell me what color female they are.

And Canada, user, and Canada.

Tell me what color all of the famous SJW women are.

Because I want to fuck them

I don't think you've ever seen an asian before

Thats because Asians mostly live in cities which tend to be democrat favored - white people in cities vote democrat.

look at all the women not on there

>why are we okay with Asian people?

DELETE THIS

Per capita, idiot. There are white people on every side of politics.

>If we're so racist, why are we okay with Asian people?
Keyword: people

#NotAllAsians

Only the Nip variety. Even the Worst Koreans are shit-tier. Chinks are soulless subhumans. The rest of the Asians are niggers.

Asians are often very cold hearted, they lack the empathy of the White race.

Lived in China. People in the south are slightly more darker, but even in souther cities you have migrants from the north. The people that get dark are farmers, especially souther ones.

Great argument

The people ruining the world are white women.