HAHAHAHA Holy shit I cannot believe people are doing this for real...

HAHAHAHA Holy shit I cannot believe people are doing this for real, I thought the Trumpaphobes were just joking about doing a possible exodus!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so ya'll be sayin that liberals be leaving n shieet if trump won it?

sign me up

Good, I'm glad they're getting the fuck out. I just hope they don't shit up glorious Australia.

What country is her other passport? I keep squinting at it but can't tell.

What's the other passport?

>Liberals will self deport

How is this bad? What did they even contribute to the U.S? Snarky passive aggressive comments on twitter? Oh no whatever will we do without those

I don't know a whole lot about dual citizenship, but don't you need to be born under certain circumstances to get it? It's not something she just ran out and got.

Never mind. I'm pretty sure it's Italian.

Italian passport

Our government doesn't accept degrees in gender studies. We're safe. England and the Eurocuck Union on the other hand...

Israel
Tbh we should just deport Israeli dual citizens

When God Emperor Trump gets voted in, I hope dual loyalty traitors like her get purged.

fucking dirty moor nigger

>Dual citizenship

What is even the point of this? How is this legal?

I didn't know Italy was communist

Liberals will remove themselves from the US if Trump wins?

EVERYONE (except liberals) GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN RIGHT NOW

>MFW Americans are going to be the Mexicans of the rest of the world

I hope Trudeau offers citizenship to all Americans wanting to get away from Trump.

It'll be like when America took all the Cubans that were in the insane asylums.

What do they expect to happen that would warrant needing to leave the US? What are their lives even?

They think the memes are real

From my understanding, it's a technical thing that involves a loophole where you become a citizen of a different country, but neither of them force you to relinquish your previous one.

Or, if the circumstances of your birth were complicated enough that you're technically a citizen in two countries (but some countries, like Japan, force you to drop one of your citizenships once you turn 18).

It's like we'll be culling the population of its worthless shit without even having to fire a single bullet.

This is fantastic! We should be encouraging more leftists to do this.

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

>Mexicans and South Americans are forced to leave
>Refugees are forced out
>Muslims are no longer allowed to immigrate en masse, and those that are are vetted and integrated
>Leftists leave the country en masse to make Canada, Britain, and Australia even worse

>America is made great again without having to deal with them

Well it's a good thing Trump's chances of winning are less than 10% right now.

It's very indepth, I agree though. Some countries only allow you to be citizen of one country.

But it's allowed because if you have a business in Italy you can have the perks of being a citizen there (owning property, farming subsities) and if you have citizenship USA u have benefits of being American (like having I.D for alcohol)

>omg I can't stand trump he's so racist and bigoted
>he thinks european culture is better and likes white people!
>so I am going to go flee to a 98% white european country

Why aren't we encouraging them to leave if he's elected, national IQ average would skyrocket

I want an American Passport
gimmiegimmiegimmie

They're idiots but inherently they know in their hearts we are right.

Great! Now I'm voting Trump to get rid of these SJW assholes.

I hope they flee to Sweden, Germany and Canada.

>UNIONE EUROPEA

Passport doesn't mean shit. She would have had it anyways, doesn't mean she'll actually leave.

It also lets you bypass certain laws. For example, the voice acting union has rules against doing Canadian voice work, but Tara Strong (Timmy Turner) is immune to them since she's also got Canadian citizenship. The other voice actresses all hate her for it.

t. CTR

If only your government didn't destroy all those guns

>gonna leave the country if trump wins
>to italy
>one of the most corrupt countries in the world
liberals everyone

good riddance

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH RETARDED LEFTISTS

Hurray!!! They're deporting themselves! I tell ya folks, we're going to make deportations great again.

>glorious Australia

An oxymoron if there ever was one.

No. You can go out and get that.

They always fucking do this, the little drama queens. I remember when Bush was running and everyone was talking about going to Canada, I'd bet there wasn't a single person who actually did it. It's funny, all they really do is show themselves to be hysterical and incredibly intolerant of other beliefs.

not all of canada is cucked

i have met many red pilled canadians from rural areas

They'll self deport to other white countries, only shifting the problem
They need to be shoah'ed

>What did they even contribute to the U.S?
Illegal aliens.

half the country is brainwashed by the school system.
the other half is too high or drunk to notice.

That's Trump's plan for MAGA. Everyone dragging the country down leaves voluntarily instantly when he's elected.

Mi dispiace, spaghetti bros.

>white Australia policy
>abos were literally wildlife until the 70's
>stop the boats
>shitskin containment islands

Get back to me when you eventually build that wall.

italy literally had the italian version of trump for prime minister.

I like passports.
I think they're the classiest form of ID.

>leaving america for a much shittier country because of trump
kek

Ahmed the Algerian can give you a great deal bro!

Only EUR200 any nationality you like!

This is why we're bros, NZ.

Dual citizenship should exempt you from voting. Fuck dual loyalty.

I'm good I have one already.
All biometric and shit.

if trump wins it would only mean better economy

if hillary wins it means war and more regression

this right here
should also exempt you from any government job

>Berlusconi will never be Italian PM again

I used to work at a weed store. Whenever someone came in the first time we had to copy their ID and if they had a foreign passport we'd make them wait while we all passed it around and looked at it.

shut the fuck up faggot
you cool ausbro

I don't know, but they'd rather stay in the country if a witch that presided over an administration that destabilized, subverted and bombed six countries displacing and/or killing millions of people in less than a decade - became president.

So I don't know what that says about them. I think we're surrounded by demons and various devil spawn tbqhwyf

>england AND the eurocuck union
>not simply eurocuck union
feels good lads

Yep, great guy can only recommend him.

What people don't realize is that we're basically just an extra limb of the left wing US establishment at this point. Our media is almost entirely controlled.
Fucking weedman is a disgrace, parades around taking selfies and the media acts as if he shits gold bars.

>be American
>can't think of a rebuttal

Don't be jealous that Australia has a 92% white population.

Prevalence of AIDS
>Australia: 0.17%
>America: 0.6%

They're not gonna move when they realize how shitty taxes in Canada are. Lot of repoopicans were making the same stupid claim they were gonna move if Obama got elected yet those dumb butts are still here. SAGE IM SO MAD I GOTTA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE THIS THREAD ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH RAGE SO MAAAAAAAD AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>, but they'd rather stay in the country if a witch that presided over an administration that destabilized, subverted and bombed six countries displacing and/or killing millions of people in less than a decade - became president.
but trump said mean things

there's literally no good reason to vote for hillary if you aren't a neocon
she's not a "progressive"
she's not a "liberal"
she's against TPP and suddenly flip-flopped because it's convenient
she was against gay marriage her entire life until 2009, again, because it was convenient
she supported her husband signing DOMA which made gay marriage illegal
she supported her husband signing NAFTA
etc etc

And they said it would be impossible to deport 11 million.

Most of them will leave on their own.

9d mahjong Trump is playing.

Thanks familio, you're always welcome in Australia.

Tell them that they can't come here

Were you being suspicious or just curious?

The constitution. The declaration of independence. American values generally.

haha, cheers for this post

yo yo yo hol up...so u be sayin...hol up man...u be sayin that liberals be gettin da fuck out if trump won?

for real dog, sign muh black ass up!

>1 post by this ID

Who else /dualcitizen4trump/ here?

>Trump is a racist bigot who hates Muslims!!!
>If trump wins... Well I'm gonna move to [white majority country]

God fucking damn it I would love to execute these babbling idiots. Had a date with my burgerland girlfriend today and I brought up Trump vs Clinton:

>"he said all Mexicans are rapists!?"
No, bitch, he said (and crime statistics support him) that the Mexicans that are illegally immigrating into the states are not Mexico's best people.

>"Hillary might be a cold-hearted bitch... But that is what makes a good president... She knows how to get shit done."
>"Trump uses bully tactics in businss! There was a guy who made pianos who he never paid!?"
Would you say that that makes him cold-hearted?
>"Yes."
So then he would make a good president - you said yourself that cold-heartedness is a good quality for a president to possess.
>".... No, I said that shes a cold-hearted BITCH. Two different things!"

Fuck, I hate brain dead puppet liberals.

>trump will get rid of these faggots without lifting a finger as a president

Get this man in office. America will be great again, holy shit what a time to be alive. Now only if he was anti Israel.

TFW dual citizenship but going nowhere if hillary wins because everywhere else is already more cucked

They are in for a bad suprise, along with possible enrichment.

Last thread I was criticized for having too many posts. The fuck do you people want? I just started reading this one.

I have duel citizenship and there's no way I'd go back to Europe.

Kill yourself.

>The fuck do you people want?
a white country free of multiculturalism

Too bad. That's a completely unrealistic goal. You people are worse than the damn marxists.

Yet you opened with a shitpost.

7 hours later

You could always show them Stefan Memeneux's videos on him, The Untruth About Trump.

I think they're entertaining and informative. Hopefully it would at least show them how biased the media is and how much they lie. LIke his "They're bringing..." spiel. EVERYBODY completely misrepresented it.

How's Prepbull's cock taste?

#illridewithyou

How many tags do they usually allow for Abos? And can you bow hunt them?

Ukraine is not Europe

>people who disagree with me are all shitposting

You're not very good at this, try to be more Australia and less Canada.

A problem that solves itself

GREAT

Yeah, they don't like racist losers. I can't blame them for wanting to leave.

Isn't that Trumps claim to fame anyway, that the US sucks and he's going to make it great again?

Since he can't even maintain a positive income I'd say we're fucked, no?

We don't need anymore liberal queermosexual, nigger loving, feminist douche bags in Canada. Please start building the northern wall A.S.A.P.

Thanx Buddy.