Anchorage going to hell

>There have been 22 homicides in Anchorage so far this year and two men have been shot and killed by police officers, according to Castro. Five of the homicides occurred in the past week.

What the hell happened? Anchorage used to be okay!

adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2016/08/05/police-investigate-fatal-collision-and-shooting-near-merrill-field-5th-avenue-closed/

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2016/08/05/police-investigate-fatal-collision-and-shooting-near-merrill-field-5th-avenue-closed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check the census
How many niggers

bump

Well if this is to be believed the nigger population is actually dropping. Meanwhile the murder rate this year so far is 1.5 times last year's, statistic IIRC.

Honestly alarming if Alaska is becoming a crime ridden shithole. It's supposedly trending Democrat too.

Coincidence?

How many """""""Syrian"""""""" """""""""refugees"""""" have you allowed into your city?

>who be doing the killing
Spics, niggers, Jews, or all three

>that white drop from 1950s to 2010s
leftism was a mistake

Odd
Still might want to get that down to 0% just for good measure

>Anchorage

We have 22 homicides a fucking day over here you faggot, fuck off.

We only have like 350,000 peeps in Anchorage.

Glad I moved to Juneau.

Natives too. They aren't much better than beaners or pavement apes.

>Jewneau
I think I'd rather deal with niggers than bernouts.

>implying juneau is that much better

>anchorage
literally hillarys hometown in alaska, what do you expect

I blame snow beaners

No its a shit ton of flips here. Lemon creek is pretty bad and last week I saw a native piss himself on the street

kek, I read it teh wrong way

Lol it's nothing but salty old fishermen, old fucking white politicians and miners.

Have fun in Anchorage with all the shitty minorities. Stay outa Fairview

I bet its Asian gangs like the triads vs. Bikers or Narcos
Now that weed is legal they can grow it there then smuggle it through Canada and through the northern border using already established biker/triad routes

>Smuggling AK weed through Canada
Lol wut?

Here's crime rates up to 2014. The record for murder gets broken upon the next one that happens

Eskimos?

Flips primarily

Can have an educated guess from the names of the deceased, exactly who Dindu wat this week:

Anchorage - Weekly Scorecard:

Chaduer Chuol, 19 - died in stolen car accident, car previously involved in shooting.
Allen Raymond, 19 - stabbed (during breakin, possibly occupant)
Treyveonkindell Thompson, 21 - shot dead.
Elijah Zeller, 18 - died from gunshot wound
Xeryus Tate, 17 - unknown, Deandrew Walker-Webster surrendered, faces manslaughter.

Almost every black in Alaska lives in Anchorage.

Look it up. Compare demographics of AK and then Anchorage itself.

fuck I miss my home

In the 90s gangs from Cali moved into AK for the permanent oil dividend residents get and to develop a drug trade route. Now this.

self bump

Snowniggers

Years ago when Gangland was on air they had an episode of Crips and other gangs going to Alaska because they could sell drugs for five or more times the price.

Same shit is happening in SLC, but Mormons bringing non-whites who cause crime.

>for the permanent oil dividend residents get
Care to rephrase pls?

If you live in Alaska for a certain period of time, the government sends you free money from the revenues generated by the Prudhoe Bay pipeline.

My check was usually $800-$1K when I was still living in Kodiak.

Eskimos are not as friendly as the media would like you to believe. That being said it's mostly white and Asian and there is a horrible substance abuse problem. It is probably white people this time senpai. Seriously did that idiot jump the median? PCSed to NM god damn I miss Pho lena and Kriner's

Per month?

damn dawg

dood its summer time still sun near 24 hours a day and it impacts the way people act. Crime in the summer jumps up and goes down in the winter (although sucide rate goes up).

Per year.

>Snowniggers
Yes. It was indeed founded by snowniggers, coming up there starting the gold mining shit from back home at the shitrock.

But I doubt they have anything to do with it

>Treyveonkindell
Really?

What does non-hispanic means

Really.

It means white instead of you.

Ackchyually it could mean black/eskimos
anything thats non hispanic

Wow, Germany has 296 homicides in 2015... a country of 82 million people. How many people live in Anchorage?

Ice niggers? Snowniggers? Niggers? Drunk Russian sailors?

why are americans such murderous scum?

the - sign in front of it means white non-hispanic not all non-hispanics

Nice try, snow chink.

Same with the Catholics here near the Mexican border. Not only do they help but they even shelter them from immigration raids.

>I blame snow beaners

Canadians ?

>adn.com/alaska-news/anchorage/2016/08/05/police-investigate-fatal-collision-and-shooting-near-merrill-field-5th-avenue-closed/

Chaduer Chuol
Elijah Zeller
Xeryus Tate
Deandrew Walker-Webster,
Allen Raymond,

4 definite niggers and a maybe.
Anchorage has nothing to worry about.

>Deandrew

Was doesn't Winterchan protect Alaska from dindus like it does Canada?

Because winter doesn't stop airport operations, ever

Sup Forums's hearts goes out to Anchorage.

Because of us military base there, which provides a steady stream of renewable cultural enrichment.

Says the guy living in the most murder per capita country in northern Europe after russia

Svecoman lies.

Make Anchorage great again

Anchorage bro here, we've had a homicide every day for the past 4 days, all niggers shooting/stabbing other niggers

You've heard of baked alaska but how about tanned alaska

somebody is gonna get annexed.

I belive you have the most suicides in your country, not homicides though.

no that would be lithuania

Ah my mistake. Both countries are dark and gloomy.