Ape-kino confirmed

We can all breathe easily now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCJciV8YSnU
youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APED

chimpanzees don't live in the snow

Is this trilogy worth watching? I haven't seen the first two.

absolutely, it is rare rebootkino

a silverback gorilla takes charges down a helicopter

that should a concise enough snippet of information to tell you if this series of films are for you or not

they don't speak english either what's your point

Are people actually going to watch this? Intelligent talking apes is just too fucking dumb, it's even worse than Transfor-
Oh...

Yeah, they're pretty good. Best Ape movies since the 1968 original.

Pure watch while high on opiates kino

PERFECT CHIMPILOGY ACHIEVED

It's one of the best reboots I've ever seen.

On road to being one of the best trilogys ever

is that rocket?

Did they turn into humans in this one? I mean it's really the logical conclusion

>they keep getting away with it in style
how did they manage to crack the reboot-kino formula?

New character

First one was unexpectedly great. Second one was Spider-Man 1 to 2 jump in quality. Great first two movies, personally unsure about how the third's shaping up.

But yes, they're great.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCJciV8YSnU

>1st third is the best ever. last two thirds are the worst I've ever seen

What did she mean by this?

>Movies women will never understand

>Listening to woman giving a review about movies
>Listening to woman giving a review
>Listening to woman

>shitting on women

aren't you bored of this by now

I knew it from the teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

How did we go from the shitty sequels to the shitty Marky Mark one to these great sci fi movies?

t. roastie

Look at this beta trash and laugh

I bet you hold your coffee cup with two hands

fucking faggit

I wonder if it leads into the original at all

i really hope they get to the fucking point and have the apes take over already. we know how it ends, 3 prequels is enough.

don't monkeys have really small dicks though

Reviews are calling this the 'next Dark Knight'

Hyped as fuck

>implying koba did anything wrong

>that scene in 1 where he defends his 'grandfather'
it's just too depressing

HUMAN GUNS

Koba pls go

It's Monkino, not apekino

>rehash of a 50 year old franchise that wasn't that good to begin with
>ends up being blockbuster kino

what the fuck went so right? These movies shouldn't be as good as they actually are

planet of the apes is great. why do you think so little of it? it's beautifully made, the sets are great, it's got an original story with a brilliant twist, it's well paced, interesting, realistic in context dialogue. the fuck is up with all of you?

the original movie is the only good one, every other film in the franchise before Rise is garbage.

It was confirmed with Rise. This is clearly the best film franchise active right now.

>tfw never finishing this because it was shit

Nice cgi at least. I won't be watching anything else related to it.

Why wasn't the first movie called Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and the second movie called Rise?

heres a red pill for you:

everyone ever did something wrong. we just all won't admit to it and thats where the big problems and conflicts begin.

First one is a little slow, but gradually picks up the pace and is well enough shot and acted (even by Frank Jameso) to get you through it. The CGI is outstanding and all the mo-cap techniques are brilliant and nuanced thanks to Andy Serkis. 7/10

Second one is pure unadulterated ape-kino. It is the rare sequel that completely improves upon everything the first film set up. The CGI reached such a level in this film that most shots I could've sworn the orangutan was real. The story is the best blockbuster plotline in over a decade. It doesn't insult the audience with ape = good, man = bad, but has a surprisingly grey morality to it with believable characters on both sides. 9/10

Watch them. If anything they're underrated.

well yeah but they still had some lofty philosophical themes, people often refer to the reboot franchise as specifically a remake of Conquest for the Planet of the Apes, not Planet of the Apes.

First you gotta rise from the ground and learn how to walk, then you see the new dawn

but it coulda worked with your way too, i dunno. its just what they went with.

They gave a shit about what they were making.

first one is the only one i've seen. honestly it's great but it's also really sad and depressing in some parts so go in knowing that.
that's what i thought you were talking about, the original one, which is great.

this. I actually can't believe my friends and family aren't as pumped on this franchise as I am, I saw Dawn twice in theaters, and everyone I show these movies to they either go "Yeah its ok" or straight up "its formulaic and basic" and I just get triggered as fuck

The entire movie is an allegory for The Great Replacement. That's why they introduced a White male skinhead as the main antagonist. This is supposed to condition White people into just passively fading into minorities (before extinction) without kicking up too much fuss.

Who was in the wrong Sup Forums

Man or Ape?

neither. the whole premise is about miscommunication.

I dunno about Rise. It was definitely good and I was pleasantly surprised by it, but I don't think I was completely taken by the reboot at that point.

Dawn, on the other hand, blew my expectations like a hooker in a back alley. Shit was incredibly good.

Yes, thank you, I realized this fact during Dawn but with War it is so fucking in your face, these movies are the BEST sci-fi movies coming out, they go so hardcore and I'm just so impressed they are doing Planet of the Apes so legit, it really truly is worthy of the original films and the cold brutal truth and sort of pull-no-punches themes in at least the original film, these new movies are so chilling to watch because you know just what they are really about. Except you're wrong about one thing you fucking racist, the movie isn't about white people passively fading into minorities without kicking too much of a fuss, it's more akin to something like Idiocracy, where the more intelligent genetic people at the top, regardless of race, are now being bred out by people from cultures (all across the globe) who are markedly different - it's a real paranoia and horror of the modern day that we are being replaced, and many believe it's a purely racial thing and that certainly comes into play in these films as well, but it also shows how peace and balance could have been achieved if people on both sides weren't such maniacs and so focused on that paranoia, but it also doesn't shy away from the physical superiority of the apes, so, I dunno, I just find these movies so fascinating

What did he mean by this?

Yes

First one isn't amazing but it's not bad either. Definitely better than majority of garbage hilly wood spews out

2nd one imo is the best planet of the apes movie. Its criminally underrated and has one of cinemas greatest character developments.
It does excellent job of showing you where each character is coming from and why they do the things they do in the movie.

War of the planet of the apes will add onto it and complete ceasers transformation.

Koba really was the one who fucked everything up

Also it does well to show you how mistreated the Apes are, as much as it is a story of replacement and tragedy for the humans, it's just as much a story about over coming the odds and conquering your enemies and eventually rising to greatness, it's just as sympathetic to the apes as it is to the humans, so remember that shit.

>you fucking racist
You've got to go back.

The little girl is psychic so probably.

>not liking small ape dick

he didn't fly so good

greatest sci-fi series and reboot of the 21st century

Koba = one of Stalin's nicknames. Interesting...

we know it'll be apekino but will it be snowcore as well?

>intelligent apes take over earth
What kind of pleb actually enjoys this?

really fries the ole potatoes...

First one was good, second one - bland. Interested in this one, been lowkey shilling it here a few times.

It was a war for survival. There was no right or wrong, only us and them.

Reminder that white knighting for women will not get you laid.

>I hate chimpan-A down to chimpanzee

I FUCKING HATE THESE JEWS TRYING TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA AND BLACK ON WHITE RACEMIXING LIKE THIS!!

he was right but had the wrong plan

Kek

how was it bland

But they're not monkeys, you fucking idiot.

1 Dawn of the planet of the apes
2 Rise of the planet of the apes
3 War for the planet of the apes
4 PLANET OF THE APES

Not bad

There's not really an argument to be had there.

The only time he was reasonable was near the beginning when he advised Caesar to at least make a show of force. Thereafter he steadily slipped further into just "I want to kill humans and fuck everything else", culminating in a fight that got scores of apes killed unnecessarily just because he was so eager to rush in headfirst and shoot up shit.

If he'd been smarter or more selfless about it there might be room for debate, but the moment he went off the deepend and started wrecking shit for the sake of his own satisfaction and getting innocent people on both sides killed for it, he was wrong. He's no Magneto.

First one is generic, but enjoyable.

Dawn of the Planet of the Kino makes the first one look like shit. They're genuinely great movies. Maybe nothing revolutionary, but they are worth watching.

these movies have far departed from the first in the reboot which established so much potential without any typical hollywood trends that plague the industry. i see the trailer for the newest one and it looks like yet another ripoff of The Road you can find in every single medium these days

where did it go so wrong

This might just be the one of the rare trilogies where all 3 are good.

Obviously too soon to tell and also obviously they will continue with more but still.

These movies are so mediocre
stop making them

Can anyone who's watched all of these movies justify the time and money they've wasted watching the same thing over and over again?

I fucking loved the second one but did anyone else feel like it fell apart a bit at the end?

what do you mean?

Rise of the Dawn of the War of the Fall of the Death of the Rebirth of the Planet of the Apes when?

She gets killed in the sequel

This is a poorly hidden chill post

as a woman, this post really makes me want to seek you out and offer you sex

These movies always come out near my birthday it seems, gonna see it as a birthday present to myself just like Dawn. Glad to see it has a positive reception.

oh god im alredy shit faced but its only 6pm

>1597+420
>spending money on digital entertainment

if the leak was real Cesar infect's his own apes by mistake

how many more sequels are planned?

Is it better than the second one, cause that shit was so good.

I like how they basically imply that the skin beneath his fur became white as he became an intelligent proto-human

Niggers btfo again

Man is the real ape

Until the nuke worshiping cult of psychics blows the planet up.