Why did things had to turn this way lads?

Why did things had to turn this way lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rj6_fYFiDcU
cc.com/video-clips/s191yw/chappelle-s-show-stereotype-pixies---black-pixie---uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=Vro9-ay2Mbw
youtube.com/watch?v=_B_w4uA4NVg
youtube.com/watch?v=8PDGLo1YlGI
youtube.com/watch?v=S4BsHcLH00o
youtube.com/watch?v=AixA6uvebx8
youtube.com/watch?v=064ZKJutwC4
youtu.be/4zAwQsteyz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ywn see Patrice's reaction to Trumps grab 'em by the pussy comments

youtube.com/watch?v=rj6_fYFiDcU

>tfw The Black Phillip show literally changed my perception enough to get women I desire

Gone too soon.

Did Burr marry a black chick cause he was guilty that he ruined Chapelles career?

yes

how did he ruin chapelles career?

The lovely Nia, everybody!

>2 stripes
ew
t.russian

>its another Nia calls Bill's fan an asshole episode

why the fuck does he even let her on? Half the time he has to give context and explain to her like a child why shes wrong.

Bill may or may not have been, (almost certainly was) the white guy on set who laughed too hard at the race Pixies skit. This was the incident which caused Dave to snap and walk away from everything for a decade.

Supposedly he's the white guy on set that was "laughing a little too hard" at black jokes

F

cc.com/video-clips/s191yw/chappelle-s-show-stereotype-pixies---black-pixie---uncensored

Because his genetic predisposition and environmental factors (upbringing and culture) made him obese thus making him a prime candidate for a heart attack.

have a link? or else fuck off. I have never heard that story before and I have my doubts that Dave would walk off of set because a white dude was laughing at "racist jokes" seeing as how Neil helps write almost all of it.

>cc.com/video-clips/s191yw/chappelle-s-show-stereotype-pixies---black-pixie---uncensored
wtf? I don't understand why is this edited and doesn't show the banjo player? MAYBE IT WAS A CATFISH

we may have lost the great Patrice, but we still got based Cory Holcomb

youtube.com/watch?v=Vro9-ay2Mbw

youtube.com/watch?v=_B_w4uA4NVg

youtube.com/watch?v=8PDGLo1YlGI

youtube.com/watch?v=S4BsHcLH00o

youtube.com/watch?v=AixA6uvebx8

Holy shit that guy is hillarious. Niggas are comedy kino with their racism.

>patrice having Coke Nail

>Towards the end of his life, O'Neal attempted to improve his health by adopting a vegan diet, juicing, and reducing his intake of unhealthy foods, yet he was still unable to lose weight

It's a nigger can't stop eating episode I see

It's not Billy's fault for laughing, it's Paul Mooney's fault for filling Dave's head with "muh white devil" paranoia shit.

Is Dave incapable of thinking for himself?

Paul Mooney is an eternal cancer, will be mad when he finally dies and people start calling him a legend

Go to any Mooney video on youtube and see how many "tell da troof now, paul. tell dat troof" comments you can find from illiterate morons.

Reddit Burr
Reddit O'Neal

>Generic white people be like this ! Black people be like that comedian
>Dies
>Suddendly a legend
Spare me this bullshit

Patrice ripping Doctor Z about 39 new assholes was one of the funniest O&A bits I've listenend to among most of the movie bits.

Take it back.

Why should i? Im not wrong at all

Quit it.

Patrice gets a pass, he named the Jew

Im assuming on O and A please post a link

They're the one race that can talk shit about everyone else with the least backlash

youtube.com/watch?v=064ZKJutwC4

>bill burr is 5'10
>patrice was 6'4
>they're almost the same height in this pic

Wut

I wish Patrice were alive just so I could listen to him shit all over Bill for what he's become

>Jesus Christ buddy, you don't like diversity? I'll put you through that fucking wall if you don't want refugees.

>Generic shitposter
>Dies
>Suddenly Sup Forums is a little bit better

boy i sure would like to watch this but every script i allow on cc.com begets 2 more scripts required to run their god damn video player.

Patrice was a loving soul, he would've saved him.

How could anyone NOT laugh on the set of Chappelle? You ever watch the outtakes of the Prince skit, where Charlies Murphy is losing it, and they have to do over 20 takes? Any issues Chappelle had weren't with Burr laughing. He had issues with the entire situation.

>be a comedian
>tell joke
>someone laughs
>"fuck this shit i'm out"

yeah but if you think that 'saving' wouldnt have come with a whole load of shitting on him first you're dead wrong

Nah. Bill Burr laughing too hard at a particular kind of joke was the breaking point.

Because lifes a bitch and than you die. Nobody knew that better than Patrice which is why he would go to over sea whore clubs.. At least the man got to live the dream before they killed him for speaking the truth just like tried to kill Britney for learning, and trying to leak the truth in one of her songs.
>image very related.

redd

>be user
>reduce complex situation to four words
>declare myself the rational one

>the way your woman look represent your income
I'm unemployed and my gf is a 10/10, I'm just good looking. It's funny how fat and/or ugly people rationalize women not wanting them

The little girl got laughed at a bit too hard :^)

funny

Tell me more, user.

nobody to blame for Dave cracking under pressure and having a nervous break but Dave

even Patrice said that Dave looked crazy

it probably was a good thing for his reputation anyways since the skits they recorded in S3 all sucked

yeah funny

youtu.be/4zAwQsteyz8
No retards. Bill Burrs not the reason Chapelle left.

No one made a single patrice o neal thread before he died

Now all of a sudden everyone misses him and he was everyones favorite comedian

Nah. He was.

>he vividly remembers the daily content of Sup Forums catalogs circa 2010
damn

You don't know what you have until it's gone.
Also most of this board was like 8 when he died. Im only now in the last few years listening to O and A with Patrice because I never had satalite.

He was very religious and didnt drink or do drugs.
He was a sex addict

He wasn't all that funny

>babbling fucking vos in the beginning

he wasn't very religious, he said he wasn't sure if there was a God

>he said he wasn't sure if there was a God

He still very clearly lived as if he was a religious guy, whether he questioned it or not.

Thanks for posting this guy.

Not as good as my go to favorite comiedans Patrice O'neal, or John Pinette - "I'm Starvin'! " ,but at least hes alive.

ME: I useta make Patrice howl for DAYS at a time on a landline. PERIOD. H-h-he told me that i was stand-up comic level funny. absolute he did, yes.

It's weird how enough of us ended up in this one place to support these threads. What is it about O&A that attracts so many Sup Forums posters?

third video was kino

a bunch of great comedians went on their uncensored show as guests and now the clips are on youtube

I'm still mad that Patrice wasn't here for Ant's firing.

>Nigga you got your ass beat by a girl?

>Patrice wasn't around to warn Bill about Nia
The man who preached against gold digging whores getting taken down by one. We live in the worst timeline where great men fail to heed their own warnings.

Even the most devout Christians doubt. I know I do.

This. Not only that, the show has aged pretty well. Kinda. Like I enjoyed going back and listening to the show during certain events like hurricane Katrina, or the Mel Gibson tapes. It's like seeing a time capsule as to what people were saying back then about events I didn't pay attention too since I was young.
I could hear it in his voice kek
It's rare that people practice what they preach.