Just finished this. This is it right? It's all downhill from here. I'm never going to watch a better TV show

Just finished this. This is it right? It's all downhill from here. I'm never going to watch a better TV show.

What can replace this? What do I even watch now? The Sopranos is even that good, I haven't watched it.

H-hold me, Sup Forums. This was such a blissful ride and I'm sad it's over.

The Wire thread.

Sopranos is better in my opinion, you should definitely check it out. Also Mad Men and Deadwood

The Sopranos is much better than this pretentious show.

The Wire was so good that I can't imagine a better show.

What makes Sopranos better?

certain types of people prefer the sopranos because it goes into more depth with a single character

also it has the scenes where tony and melfie talk through everything that happened and how tony felt about it. so its easier to follow.

>tony felt about it

Tony was a sociopath going to Melfie to practice, he constantly lies to her and manipulates her

You can always watch it again... and again

Sopranos, Mad Men , Deadwood. The Wire would be my number one but there's plenty of other very good tv shows out there.

better acting, better writing, better direction, better scoring

he'll flit back and forth between honest and manipulative, it was melfie incorrectly freaking out about the idea that she was being used as practice, as that would imply significantly more self awareness than tony ever displayed at any point.

Generation Kill

What about Treme? Is it good?

It has deeper and more interesting character development. The Wire focuses more on the systems than the characters themselves.

They're different types of shows. Both amazing.

Good list

The Wire
Sopranos
Mad Men
Deadwood
Rome
Band of Brothers
The Pacific

plenty of great HBO kino
why do people find it fun to argue over which is best?

The sopranos>>>>>>>>dora the explorer>>>>>>the wire. Someone post the chess pasta

Yes. But it's nothing but slice of life.

the chess pasta is hilarious because it was originally posted to IMDB, dead seriously, with absolutely zero irony. The only reason people assumed it was being sarcastic is because it was posted on Sup Forums.

The Sopranos = a sitcom about the mafia

The Wire = CSI meets Boyz N the Hood

Pick your poison

Calm down faggot. I got the same feeling with Dexter and Spartacus then I watched TD and realised I'll forget about them like a cheating whore when I find another show.

Sopranos is incredibly soapy I got to the middle of season 3 and got bored.

Never watched the wire tho. Maybe I'll try it out. I'll apologise to ya OP if I have the same feelings.

OP should now watch Fargo. After this season I'm confident that whenever the show wraps up it will surpass the wire.

Post it.

I only really liked season 1,3 and 4. The 2nd and 5th seasons fell flat.

Season 4 is one of the most absolute kino products to ever grace the television though.