Stan could've just pointed to the cheeseburger icon

Stan could've just pointed to the cheeseburger icon...

I know right! What a timeist! So problematic!

Pretty much all of the kids are so damned short that the guy would probably think Stan was pointing at the chicken sandwich anyway.

South Park is not a logical show, and the character in it are not rational. South Park characters go far, far beyond cartoon stupidity.

Remember when everyone was acting like there was a blizzard and 3 feet of snow outside on a hot summer day? And then even though nothing was happening they were acting like they were being attacked by the imaginary cold weather like it was a living creature?

that was the point, ridiculing the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" and the panic around the global warming

Probably

I thought it was "The Happening", but yeah, basically

We didn't listen!

Chicken sandwich?

Or the gooback could've just learned english

Global warming is the one thing South Park has wrong though, it's a real threat, though obviously not in the sense of a giant snow storm suddenly going to freeze all of New York out of nowhere like in The Day After Tomorrow, more like in the sense of New York will be flooded by water within our lifetime and climates will start to get weird

you know i was going to point out something else they got wrong but i cant actually think of anything

This
>come to our time
>steal our jobs
>can't really do them well because you don't speak the language of the customers who's satisfaction you rely on
These niggas come from the future and don't have translators?

they probably can't afford them

Wasn't he uttering Chicken Sandwich?

I don't think their point was that global warming is a farce. I think it was that by and large people don't understand the trendy new topic well and because of it say and do things that are horribly ignorant or stupid. That'a a running theme in the show I'm general.

W-we didn't listen!

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

Seriously though I wish they would stop being re-res on climate change, like going after Al Gore, but meh, I'll take the occasional not-too-funny miss like that, the show's to my liking overall.

I think the other main issue they totally misunderstood - not got on the wrong side of, but actually misunderstood - was the writer's strike. Like, the writers wanted a cut of iTunes sales of TV shows and stuff like they got with DVD, but for some reason they seemed to think that was the same thing as getting a lot of hits on YouTube?

Al Gore completely deserves to be lambasted. He ultimately did more than any other single individual to set back acceptance of climate change in America.

i find it hard to hate al gore he had the balls to admit he was wrong and that nuclear power was the solution

I always found ManBearPig an a bit overdone parodistic element, even for South Park.

DEY TOOKERRJEBS

Yeah, I wish the idea itself had more resemblance to the thing being parodied... or at least commented on it in a funny way.