Sup Forums next generation thread. Post any kids of any pair of Sup Forums characters fanmade or not

Sup Forums next generation thread. Post any kids of any pair of Sup Forums characters fanmade or not.

>All cisscum males

I thought you were better than this Sup Forums

Borra never happened, never will happen and can never happen even in some alternate universe. Your ship is sunk, just let it go.

Atleast it's not obnoxius like the canon ships.

Not that you're not doing your best to make it that way.

Korra would be worst mom.

Her own kids would probably have to tell her off for misbehaving.

make way for best offspring

The kids look cute. Its not that deep, f-am.

Do either Dipper or Pacifica even use glasses?

no, but its cute

Candy does.

Did you just assume their gender?

Cuter without glasses in my opinion famalam

DELET THIS

>not dying because she let them play with spirits and get eaten
To be fair, her parents let her play with a wild animal when she was 4-5 years old.

>someone still cared enough about Borra to design their offspring
>someone was actually able to draw post-book 4 korra getting together with a man and was presumably not raked over the coals for it
Dunno' what's more surprising.

Second was meant for

Korra and Asami could always ask for him to be their sperm donor

They'd ask Mako.

This

i hope the gay ending of korra gets retconned out in the next incarnation of avatar

this

they probably get together a few times a year to have a no strings attached threesome

There won't be a next incarnation. The series is dead.

>The series is dead.
That's what people who hated LOK want to hope because if another series is never made, they can continue to pretend it never happened. There's really nothing to suggest that it's dead.

Is that suppose to be Bolin?

That would never happen, plus the comix coming out will just nail it down permanently.

Unless you count the constant stream of canon comic books.

shouldn't asami be the one wearing the necklace

Change them all to either female black or gay please

Korra should be wearing one given by her future boyfriend.

Are you saying that a Fire Nation person should appropriate Water Nation culture?

Might as well say white people can play R&B, you god damn racist.

well in this particular situation it feels like korra should be the one to buy/make the necklace.

regardless of whos fault it was, the viewership for LoK was dropping drasticly over the course of the series. I doubt that the lesbians ending could get back about 3 million viewers.

Sad, just sad

wouldn't be appropriation if korra gave it to her. that's just normal cultural exchange.

In this particular situation none of them should wear one since they shouldn't get married.

>I doubt that the lesbians ending could get back about 3 million viewers.
I really doubt so many people hated LOK that they won't ever tune into another Avatar series where a majority of the old cast will be dead. At most we'd have to deal with old lady Asami awkwardly trying to bond with the next Avatar who already knows how to drive, so she'd be out of luck there.

I'm sure people would give it a shot, im just not so sure Nick would.

But personally i'm not sure i'd tune in if Bryke wrote the next series assuming it gets made.

Why not, they don't have an invisible boogyman who fucks with you for not sucking his dick

I could see them just deciding to make the franchise comics only from here on out. That or it'll get the TTG treatment.

Because they have no reason to get married and their relationship wouldn't last a month.

Probably, but it would depend on sales i think. And i'm not sure how many would want to read avatar lesbians adventures.

this

Anyone who believes otherwise is blinded by their Progressiveness-Lenses

>And i'm not sure how many would want to read avatar lesbians adventures.
The only thing I can see impacting the sales is the fact the comics came out nearly two years after the show ended so interest could have waned, but I really doubt the comics are going to sell poorly.

Actually the smart thing to do would be to sell the franchise off, because Nick's proven while they know it makes money, they aren't willing to really market it the way it needs to be. If Viacom hadn't cut ties with Netflix they could have maybe worked something out.

After Bryan's whole ~*~love wins~*~ stint I'd be very surprised if they don't end up getting married.

Yes but that doesn't mean they should. It's the same with the ending, they did it but shouldn't have.

I just think the only real draw at this point would be lesbo adventures, and i don't think that many people like it enough to buy the comics.

do you think they got Mako to knock them up?

I like to think Bolin knocked up Korra and Mako knocked up Asami, and the pictures are from the kids play dates.

Probably, or else we're left to think Asami and Korra specifically chose to adopt kids who looked like they could be a genetic mix of the two of them.

Nah, it was Tonraq.

look the korra haters are here