Dude white liberals lmao

dude white liberals lmao

I don't understand how we get from liberal racism to brain surgery.

dude liberals lmao

which is basically Sup Forums.

which means this is /ourkino/

>get out refers to black people who don't conform to liberal stereotypes of wokeness and constant discussion of race not being included in the liberal discussion
Literally the most misunderstood high profile film maybe ever

>Sup Forums
>libcucks

Nahh

Bait

you have to go back

probably the best part about watching this film for me was the horde clueless liberal fucktards in the theatre screaming "YES!" clapping at the end of the film.

dude white people can never rid themselves of the sin of racism, even if you let your daughter fuck black guys your still a secret racist lmao

This movie is making fun of white liberal guilt. Shouldn't people here like it?

Is he the black boy from the leftovers??

Glad to see him getting work

you're telling me that all of Sup Forums is not

>DUDE LIBERALS LMAO

That has been every joke made on this site since Obama got elected.

Anything that acknowledges race in America in any form is immediately SJW shit on Sup Forums

no

few people here actually watched it.
I thought it was bretty gud.

Does Chad say this? Is that how women treat Chad?

>weird temper tantrum because you got called an sjw once and it made you very uncomftarable
Is the movie still not left-leaning? It reminds me of the smarmy commie fucks who always talk about how they hate liberals. There's literally only an endorsement of sjw values in this movie, i.e. "even if you're on our side politically you're still a big fat racist because everything is racist (except black people)", not a rejection of it.

>you're still a big fat racist because everything is racist

Nah man. Patronizing someone because of their skin color is what was considered racist in this film.

>Reddit spacing
okay

>tfw you'll never be black

why? they have higher risk of diabetes and heart attacks among other problems, their life expectancy is very low compared to others

>This movie is making fun of white liberal guilt
i would like you to elaborate on that

If this ain't bait-o-roni your uh fucking retarded m8-o-roni

but also a higher chance of being able to fuck white women in 2017

>wanting to be a nigger