Russia

I like Putin's Russia, but seriously, look at the GDP. How come Russia seems to matter that much, while they have less money power than Italy, South Korea or even Canada, and are on par with Spain?

Is it because Russia is the only white country that doesn't share the same ideology / system of alliances as USA/NATO ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=SzlbSk9-6So
youtube.com/watch?v=UiEMwPJqlig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I like Putin's Russia
Retard

It's because Putlers ideology is supporting muzzies who vote for him instead of small business and education

maybe cause they have like 20000 nukes

inb4 "I respect Macron, he will change France from a shithole to a modern country".

>france making fun of shitaly,life's so sad what went wrong? I blame the EU.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=SzlbSk9-6So

Also maybe it's because they were catching up very fast until 2014, I forgot to encircle the column "Highest" in the OP.
Highest GDP for Russia is on par with 2016's India.

But then when Putin became confident, he invaded Ukraine, and the "international community" gave him a lot of shit "sanctions", so Russia's economy started to fall, quickly, in 2015 (minus 5% in 2015 only ?)

Yeah but Sabrina was responsible for 80% of that 80's GDP.

You need to read less bbc and guardian. Unfortunately there is no good source of information about russia so it's better not to read anything

>look at the GDP. How come Russia seems to matter that much, while they have less money power than Italy, South Korea or even Canada, and are on par with Spain?
>Is it because Russia is the only white country that doesn't share the same ideology / system of alliances as USA/NATO ?

I actually get a lot of shit on /fr/ because I post RT and Sputnik articles.
Interesting vantage points.
But that's precisely why I wonder if I should really care that much about the Russian perspective, to the point of learning Russian.

yeah :(
youtube.com/watch?v=UiEMwPJqlig

It's funny that before 2014 back when Russia was in France's levels, no one ever mentioned Russia's economy, now all of a sudden it's like everyone is pretending Russia was always below South Korea and Italy. Why not go back even further? In 1998 Russia has a smaller economy than Turkey.

That's a shame.
Will Russia ever rise again?
Do they play a good game siding with Syria, Iran and the like?

it's just that the US needs enemies to find support for their financial shenanigans and social engineering.
Russia, unlike the US, doesn't have the resources to interfere in every fucking country, despite the american-controlled media claiming this.

In 2018 everyone would think "trap", amirite?

>the US needs enemies to find support for their financial shenanigans and social engineering.
That seems a good point.

>Russia, unlike the US, doesn't have the resources to interfere in every fucking country, despite the american-controlled media claiming this.
I actually almost forgot all the hacking stuff.

Could we say that today's Russia is a bit like 1960 De Gaulle's France? Not that rich, but impossibly pretentious / conscious of its rank in the global world's history?
Or like when Chirac in 2003 told the USA to get fucked with Irak?

It's impossible to understand russia political system for a foreigner. It's a mix of 90th influence, soviet and orthodox ideology, kgb planning. It's very complicated and it's closer to interpersonal relationships than to politics

Wil Putin become Emperor soon, or will he find another Medvede?

Agreed. Thankfully the rise of China will basically perminately check US power.

They will rewrite a constitution for him. We are probably gonna be a parliament republic and he will be a president of parliament. Nobody really knows for sure rn

>he will be a president of parliament
ok, so a bit like Merkel as chancelor
It's true that doesn't make anyone scream dictature in the case of Germany, while she's been there forever

It's more about being in power when you can't really make any decisions. He wants to be protected by the government to the end of his days

ok, I misunderstood.
Well you know we have similar issues here, for example the Left has sung for many years that they were looking forward to the day that Chirac would be imprisoned.

The justice did question him after his last term, but he was already senile. And he had become the grumpy old man well loved by almost everyone.

Soviet legacy namely nukes. If wasn't for them this shithole would be partitioned immediately.
This place is Giant North Korea with 140 millions of brainwashed gopniks.

Yes but I think it's not just that. You found your De Gaulle, giving shit to America, and Russia will rise again!

Countries who are too servile, too obedient, they have a very quick growth, but if it's only foreign investment, they fall once the investors moved on.
With nationalism, you sometimes get shit, like "international" sanctions, but it's solid growth, for the millenaries. Davai!

>I like Putin's Russia
Faggot

>Russia seems to matter that much
yes he is a clever Bizantian politician who knows how to stir up shit. And btw social media are a huge help if you know what I mean. Modern warfare my friend. A good team of evil goebels tier ideologists can make us appear relevant. Russians are happy about the west's butthurt because our life is shit and we hope yours will be shit too.

The problem is he is extremely paranoid because he is from kgb so he thinks that everyone is lying to him. A lot of people promised that there will be no consequences for him personally but he didn't believe them

Their GDP has absolutely nothing to do with the mountain of economic sanctions and anti-Russian propaganda.

I understand... Who lives by the sword...

>Russians are happy about the west's butthurt because our life is shit and we hope yours will be shit too.
That seems fair.

Then why did they collapse in 2014 ? Look at other graphs, it's impressive. It's the year of Crimea.

US is sponsoring (controlling) NGO and medias all over the world. They are control-posting the same anti-Russian stuff. I speak several Slavic languages and our media posts exactly the same stuff as the media in Poland or Czech Rep., often in the same day. In the early 90s the CIA and similar organizations started to americanize us by providing tons of English language textbooks for free, suddenly many English-only TVs started appearing, the market was flooded with English language music. Bulgarian (and Russian) fell from grace. The demand for Bulgarian literature fell faster than our population, kek. It's funny how most people from the older generations (pre-90s) were thaught other languages (German, French) and Russian was naturally the lingua-franca. Then you have a sudden change and the generations after 90s only speak English and are completely deluded into believing how Russia is trying to infiltrate countries all over the globe and the good policeman (US) is protecting us. LOL.
The US also recruited young people that had to later infiltrate our political class. The so-called "hippies" were sent abroad to study and were provided with big grants. Later some failed badly, but other succeded and today are part of our elite. The transition to market economy was coordinate by the american agen Richard W. Rahn (known for the plan Rahn-Ut) it led to the deconstruction of our industrial capacity, hundreds of thousands were left with out work, many lost their lives.

>anti-Russian propaganda
See, told ya. We are palestinian tier poor victims of the evil western propaganda. Our investments in RT and FB are working for us!

oil prices dropped that year and we introduced a new monetary policies that made investors to stop investing

paranoid bulgarian. stalin would be proud of you.
that's 1930's rhetoric right there.

a bigass army and nukes

After Trojan Horse Le Pen lost, Russia stopped writing about France at all.

because kremlin bots regrouped and concentrated all their efforts on america.

the Russian rubble fell badly and you are mesuring this compared to the USD.

oh i forgot about catalonia. all of a sudden all russian media became so fucking concerned about muh opressed catalonia. not accidental at all.

paranoid russian, uncle sam would be proud of you

>suddenly many English-only TVs started appearing
Sad.
Here many french people diss their own country because we don't speak good english. But maybe we owe it to De Gaulle (and maybe our Middle Age hate for England) that we never had programs in English on television.
No wonder our English is not as good as Sweden's.

>deluded into believing how Russia is trying to infiltrate countries all over the globe and the good policeman (US) is protecting us.
Pax Americana...

I am very welcoming of better graphs.
When you google you find much worse figures first (per capita figures).
What I was actually looking for was a long-term graph :
- When did Russia catch up with the 1989 GDP ?
- What is the real extent of the 2014 krach, from a long term perspective?

>two paranoid russians who disagree with me

they technically don't matter
but the US needs a "bad guy" to fool their population into spending quadrillions of dollars into the military-industrial complex, because you know, the average american is dumb as a rock and a slave or israel

+ 0,15€

Huh what you on about?
Putinbots are our reality since 2012.

?

Putinbots are doing a great job fooling idiots like this >muh evil america, russia dindu nothin

1. depends on the government. With current government - never. They don't understand that being police state is bad for economy
2. Nothing. Nobody really cares about it and sooner or later sanctions will be lifted. The economy is gonna stagnate until putin's death or as I mentioned before the government type will be changed and better a politic will be in power
He is a mentally ill child who thinks that everyone around him is a bot

>less GDP than South fucking Korea
you sure sound scary to the EU or the US
they're using it as a scapegoat to steal directly from the population's pockets

>But that's precisely why I wonder if I should really care that much about the Russian perspective,
You shouldn't. It's self contained and delusional.

This is so true, Europeans have no idea about what was happening in Eastern Europe during 90s

>They will rewrite a constitution for him.
They won't, Putin tries to meme as if constitution which is only 25 years old is something important.

This thread shows how "liberal" is synonym to "uneducated braindead lovers of the USA" in Russia

>With nationalism, you sometimes get shit, like "international" sanctions, but it's solid growth, for the millenaries. Davai!
"Nationalism"
All our government official have their famillies in NATO countries they also have permanent residency again in NATO coutnries.

i bet you get called a bot 20 times a day
what people like this moron seem to forget is that the US Democrats ran a whole presidential campaign with the only topic being a "Red Scare" similar to what happened in the 50's

>Then why did they collapse in 2014 ?

Vatnik tier

Boys boys boys, Sabrina en la torreta, boys boys boys, no tiene metralleta, boya boys boys, dispara con la tetas.

I've already heard that argument, now that you talk about it.
Sounds like a spin doctor argument.
It surely played a role, but you can't deny the other factor.

The English language and the american TV/film industry are very important instrument for them. Probably more important than their military, not that these elements can function seperately. The US is a great-power, no doubt. But people need to wake up. Smaller countries are becoming only service providers, we don't produce content, we just consume. I miss the generation of my father. They were creating stuff, they were experimenting. Maybe the end-result was better for French people or Americans, but we had our products and stuff. Today we are just a cheap manufacturing zone and even worse, since we are only a small country and big investments lack, we can't get our hands on some technology (like the Chinese did). Copying technology might sounds unimpressive, but it is always a good start - you have to inspire people somehow. If you have no contact with advanced technology, then you are fucked. I'm talking about Bulgaria here, but I can see even big countries like France and Germany getting behind, being overrtaken and suffocated by the american occtupus. Europe is overlying on american technology, the recent scandal with Intel's backdoors shows just how little trust you should have in the US.
One last thing I'd like to note - US is the *best* because its not really a country. It functions as a corporation ran by the jewish elite. The whole system is complicated but USA as a country is not a great place to live or to study (unless you are privileged). Infact, they are being pushed forward by the so-called "dreamers" - the cream of the crop from other countries. The financial system was reconstructed in the 70-80s so that the US will have the upper-hand. Some people point at their ever-increasing debt, but this is stupid. Debt is nothing but numbers and they can "print" as many of them as they need. This means that they will always be number 1, they will always have the money to create the best conditions for some scientist, doctor, engineer and etc.

>Pax Americana
Is best thing that happened to the world

Garry Kasparov? is that you?

>Nobody really cares about it and sooner or later sanctions will be lifted.
>and sooner or later sanctions will be lifted.
After Crimea is returned sure.

He is usa living on his grant money
+1.5 hriven

Unfortunately I don't usually talk to Russians since most of us are victims of 90s anti-russian """liberal""" propaganda and aren't worth to spend time on
Everyone knows Putin is a giant faggot, but the youth are unable to see that when people have to get fucked they prefer having lube and that's what puts Putin ahead of America, sadly

It's main factor.

>If not Putin then WHO?
>Evil USA want to destroy your way of life

It's not. I know that it's humiliating, bro, but you can't deny.

(I don't know why you posted a treemap picture that says "butthurt", though memes are always nice)

Nah his site is blocked in Russia
>+1.5 hriven
That's like what 1000 roubles?

3 rubles. They value you a lot. You get an ukranian average wage in 3 posts

>The US is a great-power, no doubt.
US is a superpower.

>Will Russia ever rise again?
that's literally what he just said. russia could probably do a lot if it wern't for brain drain to the west. it's amazing they're hanging on whee they are now desu.

You don't have to waste your time talking to those self-hating retards really. What a shame they know about Sup Forums, they are truly cancerous to this place

Huh? French argument is that Russian economy crashed because of sanctions and you call me a self hater for disagreeing with that?

Found a dumb commie sudaca. I am Russian and Kasparov is one of the best things that happened to modern Russia. No wonder he is in an exile. He was arrested and harassed by KGB totally the "50's" style as you put it, asswipe. And finally forced out of the country. At least he wasn't murdered as most of the putin's opposition. You are the proof that CIA didn't get rid of all the commies in urugay

Kasparov is proof that just because you are good at chess doesn't mean you know shit about politics.

found the Dumbocrat that still thinks Putin hacked the election

Good politician is dead politician in Russia

Yes :(
All best always get shot.

Did you watch the movie (pyccкий кpecт нaд Бaлкaнaм)

If not watch it its on ru tracker and on YouTube write ruskji krst nad balkanam

You are all Russians you need to Deal With it ortodox brothers the west try to make us hate each other but we anderstend each other realy well

Serbs are Russians
Bulgarians are Russians
Romanians are Russians other are cigany jebanjii
Greeks are Russians

My pravaslavniji narody bog s nami nam nie nada slava s nami mama pycь vmiesti my zvezdu davida rvijom na popalam prakljatyji zidy nam podajut pod nagam i celujut nasi nogi

Novji zavet eto nie tora
Stari zavet eto tora

My vse raby :(

All the ortodox brothers are Russians and its a war Thet still going on btween the chtolics and ortodox btween the jew satan antihrist wast and the east its a war btween satan west Jews and real jesus hristos east constantin adiologia just like the roman (latin )and the byzantian (ortodox cyrillic )war

Watch the movie it will open Your head to a lot of things

The gayropa (wast )try to give as thet gay american shity cultur but we dont want it so They put sanction on us

Stil russian cross is stil shining in the Balkan Even now the fucking weak wast full of mouny and gold(Jews) try to go to war With us (aryan barbaric wriorrs of odin)

The fucking difrent is chtollics never halped no one they Get cucked by Jews

But we are ortodox we still pagan since orthdox keepd all the pagan traditions not like chtollics

>Serbs are Russians
>Bulgarians are Russians
>Romanians are Russians other are cigany jebanjii
>Greeks are Russians

Russia is going to have to undergo a very painful transition. They need to develop their own technologies. But currently the Russian population is too depressed and brainwashed about how much their life sucks. Everyone is looking for an easy way to make money (which means they aren't striving to create something, they are just "surviving"). Rich Russian kids in the west are wasting their parents fortune, instead of trying to make something of importance. This will take decades to pass. But actually the same applies for France and Germany. All these countries have the potential to determine their own future. Starting with creating software to run the administration, healthcare, defence systems, and manufacturing. The recent scandal with Intel's backdoor shows just how much you can trust the USA. I don't see a reason why the Europeans should kneel and accept the American-globalist reign. In the future societies will have to make a choice - will they make a transition to a complicated social system that provides the basics for all it's citizens or will it remain in an anarhic state, degrading to segregation. The second option is what the US elite has already chosen. Just think about their healthcare system. Really? The richest country can't provide universal healthcare for its people? If you google around you will see how sick americans are calling out for help because they don't have money even to fix common surgical problems. And people from poorer-backgrounds have suffered some kind of work-related injury might end up homeless with no money to fix their problem or even without any means to start a process.

I have recently read an article on American website covering just how much life in America sucks if you're poor. Seriously where did the American dream go? Why do so many people want to live in countries such as Australia rather than America now despite the fact that 90% of its territory is an undeveloped desert and even their internet according to themselves sucks.

gdp does not decide anything! north korea has lower gdp than pooland but you are still afraid of them as much as you are afraid of russia and china!

They try their best holding on to their weapons industry and their politic/intelligence apparatus. The former creates the bare minimum deterrence necessary so nobody actually attacks. The latter one is especially vital for keeping up the perception of having a big role, importance, and strength. Things like perpetuating the "all-capable savior Russia" thing certain demographics have. These working together keeps the country afloat as a political entity. Other than that, the entire country is a rotting wasteland of near 0 value. You're not supposed to actually live there as an average human being. It's not designed for that. What else to say about Russia?

Kasparov is a fucking traitor and an agent of the west. There is already too many such people in Russia. Russia is too democratic for its own good.
All people who are advocating for western interests should be hunted down by FSB and sent to special working camps where they would by of some use untill the end of their days

This, all Slavs should be united under Russia.

Because it has like a million nukes you spastic.
Of course they'll weigh in diplomacy.
Having a huge amount of gas to export helps as well