Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxXOKd8PP-A
snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp
youtu.be/zxWGnepHUwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please pass the egg saled

RRRAGLFRAGL

(Mandy in Japanese)

DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,DESTROY US ALL,

WHAT, MY WAY OF LIFE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA????

DESTROY FARMER

user, you cheeky bastard. I saw your last thread :^)

ultimate power

i know, but i cant resist shit posting my fetish for goth girls turned into clowns.

I feel. Hence my reply.

Post lewd mandys

>That wpisode where billys inner frat boy goes to court for rape charges
I thought that episode was really dark, almost like the time savino teamed up with basquez to make lucy loud into a dog butchering mad scientist.

Why was this show and billy and mandy cut short, and not kept alive like spongebob or adventure time?

Did billys dad rape billy behind the bushs in the bigfoot suit?

Yeah probably
>Wanna see my emotional scar?

Because this show wasn't good and I only like this one episode because it fuels gay hypnoshit fetish

Billy and Mandy was not cut short tho, bruh. Literally six seasons and a movie. A lot of it really fucking good too.

It needs a revival, and desperatly too. Modern cartoons arent edgy enough without some goth orriented cartoon keeping them in check.

>not knowing that clowns were metaphors for jews

I wouldn't mind one. It just needs to keep what made the original so great instead of relying on current trends. Billy and Mandy wouldn't be the same without its B-movie aesthetic and humor.

If they get maxwell atoms back (which im sure they would, hes got nothing better to do besides some shitty cartoon about a rabbit with fangs), that it would be great.

BRAINS, BRAINS, I WONT LIE, id rather be sucking tiddy but i meed braons to survive

He still has his kickstarter project.

Its never gonna get funded, cant he just accept that fact and move on?

Why do you like gay hypnoshit, user?

youtu.be/yxXOKd8PP-A

Why do guys like straight hypnoshit? I kid, I kid.

Something about seeing big guys of various shapes or sizes either being relaxed to the point of blissful trance or being snapped into empty obedience is hot. That's about it. I don't get too much into the power fantasy stuff, I just like seeing guys like that. Add that to a laundry list of other fetishes that can accompany it nicely and you have the trash that is my stash I keep secret because God hates it when I touch myself.

So anyways, yeah what happened to that puppet kickstarter Maxwell Atoms had. I thought it got funded successfully?

wow dude
they fucking nailed irwin's voice

then fuck god user, masturbation is the right of all sentient beings.

This is true. But I'd like to keep some degree of guilt before going complete trash as a limiter. Anyways, I think I'll stop posting these pics and posting about this topic. This technically is a Billy and Mandy thread.

He bought a van for it and is working on it.

gtav.png

I remember that show made a nigerian prince scam joke.

huh

i remember getting that email

that was a while ago

I don't remember this episode..

Neat. Can't wait to see what he comes up with then.

I vaguely remember a cartoon having done a joke like that. Maybe it was this one? I can't remember.

Was that a serious thing in the beginning of the internet? Because ive never encounterd one of those emails.

It's not just a thing from the internet. Apparently it predates it. snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp

Would one of those other fetishes happen to be weight gain?

>metal gear solid V

I mean, it's not a big thing for me. But it's not out of the question. Why do you ask?

Bump.

Go to 7:03
youtu.be/zxWGnepHUwE

That Billy is fucking Grade A.

I will never understand clown fetish

Really now?

This must be the work of an enemy Stando

Isn't that character male despite being a cow with udders?

it's different for everyone, people have the same fetish for different reasons, even if it's something as basic as huge boobs
for me it's the all white facepaint and makeup, I just want to cum all over qt clown girls' faces

Billy and mandy got like 5 seasons didnt it? Hardly cut short.

And considering what happened to spongebob, is that what you really want?

Yeah. I think it was done so that kids just recognized it as "cow" cause a bull is 2scurry or something.

friendly reminder

Looks like someone achieved ultimate power.

Goddamn, I loved it when this (and other contemporary) cartoons made these references to HB shot. Especially the more parody ones

>that episode where Yogi and Boo-Boo were bums trying to steal from Billy and that bit was funnier than the entirety of John K's Yogi Bear shorts

>the whole episode with fred flintstone where he can say nothing but "yabba dabba"

>that bit was funnier than the entirety of John K's Yogi Bear shorts

Did you really need to put that in there

did billy's inner frat boy go to the same college as the dover boys?

>NUMBAH 3, WE GOTTA CLEAN UP ALL THE NUMBAH 2 IN THIS TREEHOUSE BEFORE NUMBAH 1 GETS BACK
I loved it when they ripped on other CN shows that were running at the time. The Foster's parody was one of the best references in the show's run.

i always forget they have american cartoons in japan. do they air alongside animes? how popular are they?

Did Max actually dislike foster's?

Probably not. If I remember correctly, most of the shows in that era had a healthy dose of ripping one another here and there. More like a roast than an actual diss I guess.

TO THE STAGE BILLY

Dad! I didn't know you could fly!

Was Billy supposed to look like Marilyn Manson?

>Your name?
>"Yabba?"
>nonono, your name! Me; Billy. You;...?
>"ohhh; Fred!"
>UGH! Clearly you don't speak American!

GLUE FACTORY

What was his name again?

MUUOOOOUOOUUUGAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBLBLBLBLB

GET EM YOGI

OOLOOLOOLOOLOO

Why is this show so underrated?

Oh baby

It's not. This is probably one of the most well regarded shows from the mid 2000's era Cartoon Network. It had a full run and is now well remembered by fans.

This. At the very worst, we didn't get Underfist. But other than that, the show did fine, lived for a damn long time, and is fondly remembered.

*sigh*

no one wants to join the cabbage club

Its for people who hate tangelos

7 Seasons and you could tell they were running out of ideas by the end

Would have liked to see Underfist get more than a special though

Underfist would have been a fun show. If they ever really did want to do somekind of Bill and Mandy revival, making Underfist a reality would be going in the right direction.

comparing Spongebob and Adventure Time when it comes to keeping it alive is a bit of a stretch. Adventure Time is still running strong, the only difference is we focus on a character more often than the land of Ooo. Spongebob on the other hand, well that's just awful.

>tfw they always just played the same credits over and over again for every episode in my country
>tfw first time seeing this

>cut short
They got 7 or 8 seasons, that's yuge for an animated children's show.

Ah shit, it's Jake Steel. From my favorite nostalgic cartoon,

Jake Steel.

Maxwell Atoms knew what he was doing with that scene.

>grim saying yare yare

I used to wet the bed so much that my father called me the Midnight Sailor until I was 32.
I'm 33.

>You dumb bears can't get me! I'm in a cave!
>He's right Boo-Boo, we bears are terribly afraid of caves
>Why are we so lame Yogi?