Is Henry Rollins the Emperor of Cuckdom?

>victim of feminist single mother
>victim of forced integration
>viciously beaten daily by dindus as a child
>even calls it "racism", didn't check privilege
>saw friend killed by nigger mugger
>spends entire adult life trying to win the cuck olympics being a shitlib who didn't learn anything from his life experiences
Why the fuck does anyone pay attention to this guy?

youtu.be/QWpGkNOqWNI
youtu.be/QWpGkNOqWNI

Other urls found in this thread:

exclaim.ca/music/article/buy_all_the_punk_cred_you_need_with_these_350_black_flag_and_joy_division_t-shirts_at_barneys
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=D94Q4cDy6AQ
youtu.be/QWpGkNOqWNI
youtube.com/watch?v=r-E5bNZ5Gdw
youtube.com/watch?v=sW2dbG5J1rk
youtube.com/watch?v=7my9mYOMNf0
youtube.com/watch?v=nmceYEk7ou8
youtube.com/watch?v=qynmLtWgeN8
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=fPEyRIy81CA
youtube.com/watch?v=43B1gqzHLlk
youtube.com/watch?v=rUCV9R_Wp0k
youtube.com/watch?v=a6Ll3Qzhvkc
youtube.com/watch?v=986K0ATA-v0
youtube.com/watch?v=xlOCEjSyjxY
youtu.be/h72aIbQgd5g?t=1h45m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Henry Rollins in based as fuck . Black flag is fucking heavy and awesome .

He was the first guy kids listened to when they first experienced hardcore with the band black flag. He has some good views but he's such a liberal. I feel like he's a liberal just to fit in with the young hipsters that are in the current hardcore scene.

>obligatory cuckpost
fuck Sup Forums is getting predictable.

>He has some good views
name the top 5 "good views" he has.

exclaim.ca/music/article/buy_all_the_punk_cred_you_need_with_these_350_black_flag_and_joy_division_t-shirts_at_barneys

Yeah, real "heavy"

Even what?

>feel like he's a liberal just to fit in with the young hipsters that are in the current hardcore scene.

Punks was always SJW.

I don't get it what did he say that was wrong?

He has his views and that's it, also he didn't stick up for the darkies that beat him up he knew they were racist.

Henry Rollins is the king.

I don't give a fuck what his political opinions are.

Oh no. Now they sold out. Holy shit.

What are you, the 57 year old guy at the back of the show criticizing everyone?

ok he's an all around peice of shit.

this. you could argue some of the earliest punk/proto-punk wasn't. Bowie was a self-declared fascist. I'm pretty sure GG Alin was a fascist, but he was also a subhuman psychopath, so it doesn't mean much. Punk is pure demoralization culture, just like every phase of SJW-ism, going all the way back to Marx. Even Hitler criticized social justice warriors in Mein kampf, that's how long they've been around.

I think he's stuck in the 80's and doesn't realize how apeish and niggerish the country has become

no it wasn't. maybe the bay area revival of the 90s was but not the whole scene before that

>Black flag is fucking heavy and awesome
haha

you're not a punk are you?

I was born in '69. Saw Gang Green live. Yeah, we were all SJWs.

That cuck will do anything for money

>anti-racist
>will play a white supremacist with a "Kill Niggers" tattoo

Have you ever listen to this guy? Like the actual bullshit he tries to Palm off as knowledge? He is a cuck big time

That's a really stupid point, that's like saying Leonardo DiCaprio shouldn't have played a bum in Titanic because he was a millionaire in real life.

rollins is entirely too dramatic and self-absorbed. it goes right with the SJW nonsense.

Minor Threat wasn't 100% unbearable SJW. They had a couple of acceptable punk songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

It sucks because 80s hardcore was good music, unfortunately played by shitty people.

But he's outspoken about racism.

Dont forget that he admits to sucking on other mens cocks in his "youth". I am sure he still eats buckets of jizm.

>punk
>awesome

It's the worst form of music. I don't know why people bash on country all the time.

So what?

His personal views have nothing to do with his acting roles.

>. I don't know why people bash on country all the time.

I didn't like country when I was younger, because my dad and everyone else said they didn't like it.

but actually, country has a bunch of good themes/messages/values/ideology.

a lot of it is pro-family, pro-marriage, pro-white-America, pro-rural values.

those songs are basically the opposite of pop music...

>guilty of being white
He talks about it in the interview. He's old enough not to have the whole "black people cant be raist because structures" bullshit, but he's heavily, heavily pozed when it comes to everything else. He's like a leftist tinfag, like a Marxist Alex Jones, just like Jello Biafra, also a hardcore cuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=D94Q4cDy6AQ

You'd think decades and decades of having their faces rubbed in redpills would wake them the fuck up, but it works in reverse with these faggots -- they just find new ways to fuck harder the more they get punched in the face by reality. Just listen to all the shit he went through, and he became MORE BLUEPILLED:

youtu.be/QWpGkNOqWNI

He's gay isn't he?

This guy must really love ironing.

I grew up on punk rock. Black Flag was better without Rollins. They have like 3 good songs in their entire catalogue.

I actually like Rollins but he's a huge faggot sometimes.

He said on a television once that America would be boring if it was homogenous, that because we are diverse we have a lot more going on. I think deep down he loves being beaten by brown people. Also what's up with white liberals and the need for them to have brown people around to feel complete.

Probably.

Whenever someone asks him about women he essentially says he hasn't found one good enough for him yet which sounds like a gay excuse.

However he's a pretty outspoken person, he seems like if he was gay he wouldn't have a problem coming out.

Of course, it's Hollywood, where fucks are anti-gun, but make millions off of movies full of gun violence.

Those faggots in Apple changed a gun icon to a water pistol. I'd like to see those fucks get rid of all movies with guns. Both aren't real, so what's the problem with getting rid of them.

Hey bud, he's still just trying to buck the system, ya know? Fight the man, bro. Just buy his shit. It's rad!

The only pink I listen to anymore is Oi!

youtube.com/watch?v=r-E5bNZ5Gdw

youtube.com/watch?v=sW2dbG5J1rk

He is an absolute wanker and a closet homo.

Did japmoot add a filter changing cucks to fucks, testing testing

>I actually like Rollins but
why, he's an all around piece of shitlib trash. what the fuck is there to like?

youtu.be/QWpGkNOqWNI

Around but not near.

Most liberals don't actually interact with black people. I grew up in Los Angeles and the white "diversity!" liberals don't live anywhere near blacks.

Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=7my9mYOMNf0

He's done and said some cool stuff over the years, I always found his weightlifting bit inspiring, but he's always been like this. An insecure little spaz who faked being hard until people started believing it and always mistook self-deprecation for humility, now he's a worn out has-been who looks like an old lesbian. His political views boil down to that stupid "real men wear pink" ad campaign, but with a HARD, EDGY punk twist.

He's believes in hard work and doesn't have ego issues- which most millennials struggle with.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmceYEk7ou8

>old lesbian real men wear pink ad with a HARD, EDGY punk twist
wew, Rollins fucking btfo right there

lol poor opie is so afraid of anything different than herself.

>He's believes in hard work
hahahahaha that's why he "blogs" for a living and says anything millenials want to hear so they buy tickets to his rant tours

Forgot to mention, he endorses Trump for president in that video at 12min in.

Ahead of his time.

0/10

There's that interview with him in a record shop saying vinyl is the only way to listen to music or something

Damaged is the most pretentious rock album ever made. It's complete and total trash.

>2001 endorses Donald Trump for his "honesty"
>2016 thrashes Trump for "racist lies"
another reason to hate Rollins

>I always found his weightlifting bit inspiring

I found Lou Ferigno to be more inspiring. Almost completely deaf but put all his effort in lifting.

He admits he's not talented but has gotten to where he's at through hard work. I'm not going to post everything he has worked for but the guy was working at Dairy Queen at like age 24.

I can't believe you're such a negative cunt that you have me defending Henry fucking Rollins. Hope that really makes you think.

>believing his bullshit
people like you are the reason he has a career at all

he got cucked as he got older, happens to tons of people

He was literally the worst singer for Black Flag, his only claim to fame was singing songs Greg already wrote.

Literally a talentless hack that has been surviving on pandering to faggots for ever now.

someone post his comedy special

it was hilarious

not his routine

just how fucking god awful he was at comedy

oh and he does poetry too

I can't comment on his poetry because I think all poetry is shit so

He wrote this one specific article that hit me at a particular time in my life that helped me get my shit together. I haven't read it since high school but it got to me then.

Did he only get the job because the singer was too drunk and he knew all the lyrics

You forgot to mention that he's also a kike

PROOF NOW

You Boston faggots always had great fucking bands

youtube.com/watch?v=qynmLtWgeN8

My scene was always strictly left. Nobody from the right was tolerated.

SJWs mostly hate Black Flag from what I've seen. Too white masculine, white, and rockist.

The only punk music they approve of is stuff like Bikini Kill.

He doesn't do stand up, he does "spoken word" AKA talking in front of a crowd. It's typically not supposed to be funny, and his funniest routine he ever did was ruined by his deep, dark poetry and feelings bullshit.

Chuck Dukowski's songs were better.

The only real job Rollins ever had in his life was ice cream scooper. He is a lot like most of the people here

IM A VEGAN MAN, CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?

this is the funniest shit I've ever heard

Last I saw him was in his prime.

Now he's just some weak, skinny, gray-haired old bastard.

>le lifting Rollins iron god meme

He is literally twinkmode with maybe 14" arms and a 135lb bench at best.

Damn, I need to catch up on those.

My Face When Trump could beat his weak ass.

dude, he did a comedy special I'm fucking telling you. I SEEND IT

I know this won't be well received but you'll go a lot further in life if you stop viewing everything as black and white. Everyone is flawed. If you're unable to recognize and incorporate the positive traits someone else posses into your own behavior, you're destined to be an angry loser all your life.

>born in '69
how the fuck did a baby boomer get to Sup Forums?

Manowar or Kane Roberts

They actually wrote their own music

He's been doing spoken word for 30 years, we're talking about the same thing.

>Hard work will eventually pay off
>Take chances and sometimes they will work in your favour
>If you don't stop working, you won't stop growing
>War is bad sometimes, mmkay
>Rebellion can be a positive experience

The guy might be a peice of shit, but he's not a total loss. His work ethic is admirable, and he's not afraid to be an amateur. I can respect that.

I meant to type Chuck and Greg, but they were Black Flag. Henry will always be just another frontman that could've been anybody, it didn't matter.

You guys are using the bathroom with fags already, whether you realize it or not.

Gen X. Baby boomers ended in '64 or '65.

t. Xer born in 68

Pretty sure they have their own bathrooms to get action.

I'm always a urinal away from someone.

Honestly, most of the country people in my area listen to might as well be pop music. I love Johnny Cash, but that's about as far as I go. I think there's a stigma attached to it due to thescape mass-produced bullshit out there. Damn, I really need to look up some old country.

Ripped from the Riddle of Steel in Conan tbqh, used to think he was based for this quote, but its really the same premise.

UHHHH but I don't like a couple things he said so hard work is for faggots and kikes!

Nobody gives a shit or talks about gen x ever and baby boomer is a meme. Close enough. It's still an almost 60 year old posting on Sup Forums when he should be cringe posting on Facebook with a browser full of malware.

While we're offering unsolicited advice, let's unpack your little present:
>bland irrelevant truism, everything isn't black and white
wow I'm a Rollinsbro now, thanks oldfag
>everyone is flawed
And the nail that stick out gets hammered. We don't do ourselves or our society any favors by not beating on each other until our crooked lines are straight. What is this habit loser degenerates have for bemoaning the crucible of scorn as some kind of moral failing? WHat do you think works better, if we just have beers, get fatter bitch tits, and distract ourselves from what's going to shit around us? Thanks boomerfag, your wishy-washy passivity is the reason we CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
>you're destined to be an angry loser your whole life
t. 50-year-old Sup Forumsack

wew m8, no wonder your generation was such shit

>muh work ethic
Illegal beaners have a great work ethic too.
I also appreciate his (((extreme masculinity))).

Most songs on the radio are hardly Country, there is some but they'll play all the Pop three times before the good stuff

I don't know what happened with Zac Brown Band, now it's all dance

youtube.com/watch?v=fPEyRIy81CA

youtube.com/watch?v=43B1gqzHLlk

Almost Country, but more Gospel

youtube.com/watch?v=rUCV9R_Wp0k

I did download Country music from the 50-90s, tons of great stuff I never would have heard of

youtube.com/watch?v=a6Ll3Qzhvkc

youtube.com/watch?v=986K0ATA-v0

youtube.com/watch?v=xlOCEjSyjxY

Good point, kek, was just pointing out that while he's a cuck and a has-been, at least he earned his spot in that, for whatever that's worth.

>at least he worked hard to be a cucklord
Press F to pay respects

>We don't do ourselves or our society any favors by not beating on each other until our crooked lines are straight.
I agree, but you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater (to use another bland irrelevant phrase). You're playing into the archetypal SJW mindset with your "he did something I didn't like so now I hate him!" attitude.

That's exactly how most dipshit millennials look at the world and it's a clear indication of an undeveloped method of reasoning.

This gif doesn't loop.
I bet you call them jifs.

kys

he looks like a guy who would beat the shit out of a ton of people but deep inside he's a huge pushover faggot. shame Tbh

Here's a funny summary of this guy's character.
youtu.be/h72aIbQgd5g?t=1h45m28s

because it wasnt just blacks that beat his ass and spit on him back in the black flag days

it was also cops, skinheads, drug addicts and other punks. i dont agree with a lot of his opinions and his cocky smug argument style but i have to say i respect the guy.

>you're an sjw because he did something you didn't like so you don't like him
You're right, I should like him because he does things I don't like, for reasons I don't respect, because he hates himself like all good shitlibs do. Your inability to process conflict seems to be indacative of your generation. You're all pathological fence-sitters, and you think it's an enlightened virtue.

Watch these with an open mind.
Wake up at least once before you're dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0