What was Hawley thinking?

What was Hawley thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he said that he made the ending ambiguous because of "the uncertain times we live because of the current political climate."

The kid just copped out.

>he said that he made the ending ambiguous because of "the uncertain times we live because of the current political climate."

That explains why all the entertainment during Obama presidency was cheerful and optimistic.

Mr. Wrench is the only character to appear in all three seasons of Fargo.

you should post that on r/fargotv!

I don't go on reddit to discuss tv.

I just go on it to stop me from masturbating.

How can you be a deaf hitman? Isn't that a major disadvantage?

What's so ambiguous ? He definitely had powerful connections, he was out of there.

>dude if I make the character as silly as possible then everyone will love it!
>hahah dude remember malvo?!?!?!?!

He had a non-deaf partner, smartass.

I thought he wasn't deaf, just mute.

The same thing he was thinking when he made the other 2 great villains.

how is that a smartass question, bitch boy?

Him finding that lawyer after he googles his name was the cringiest thing in 3 seasons of Fargo.

oh when he shut his computer down?

>i'm out of ideas

About Legion's next season.

Malvo is the only good Fargo villain.

fuck that gay show

Hey Sup Forums make up a Fargo antagonist from scratch and I'll let you suck my dick

Nigerian scammer who has mastered his craft, never steps foot in America

Maybe he's really old or something

>"we live in uncertain times"
never crossed my mind as some sort of political message

varga was a well crafted villian and there was this sense of him being in total control of everything, the open ending leaves you wondering if it was just meglaomania

I don't like this. Why didn't he just say "Its the perfect ending to what the main theme of the story was"

Honestly sucks he had to be writing two shows at once. I knew once Legion was announced one of the shows would take a hit. Shame it had to be Fargo (Still great though)

>toothpick legs
Disgusting!

Normally yeah but as he was basically hand-picked as a child by Hanzee I imagine he was basically forced/groomed into the business.

Why can't I find the image of Sy pointing at Ray next to the Hummer?

short, abnormal looking former business man groups up with a bunch of lowlifers to commit small time schemes for the fun of it

from the writing hes actually a pretty shitty villain. All value came from billy bob

>that speech about mongrel hordes invading
>Emmet gets mad that it's not true

Was this supposed to have modern relevance?

Emmit was just made he was lied to

Yes, I know, I'm not really concerned about why he was mad.

It's not really. The story ended in 2016, what was present day at the time of filming. Of course the ending isn't definitive because what the future holds is uncertain. The interviewer later added a bit directly referring to President Trump in the article for his own little faggot spin.

Can you tell me which episode was it? After Ray got kicked out of work?

>mongrel hordes invading

I honestly can't tell if it was a typo or some built-in joke but I'm laughing.

well if that was the intent of the scene it was completly lost on me, as i said it was more about the character varga and wheter or not he's legit or not

It ain't just the Google, he accessed a site that supposedly identified his location.

It's not that hard to believe.

Except if you're a contrarian tvfag

Not mutually exclusive elements. Varga representing storytelling and in some ways Fargo itself was also a part of the final scene. It was high octane kino.

Do you know what the Choctaw people say about a dying soul, Mr Stussy?

Because he realised the biggest threat is not external but internal. Namely, Varga. His anectodes served multiple purpose, especially that you most likely can't tell at the moment which is true or false.

I'm not an expert on the matter but I'm almost sure it's possible if he had access to the network and the computers in that building. And not because he magically hacked Google or had a backdoor...

>After Ray got kicked out of work?
no i think it was after mew left her tampon in emmits drawer

>Can you tell me which episode was it?
>After Ray got kicked out of work?
yes

>no shot of two kittens playing together while the season wraps up

Assuming was the poster I replied to and I have no memories of such event after the tampon incident, I'll go with that one.

Here's all. The one at the top is probably your original request. The middle is after the camera swiches back to Sy from Ray's reaction. Notice how different the setting is - it must have been filmed separately. The bottom one is just for the sake of safety, a sort of a bonus.

>varga was a well crafted villian and there was this sense of him being in total control of everything, the open ending leaves you wondering if it was just meglaomania

Cept when he and elite paramilitary squad got their ass handed to them by a deaf guy and too bit hick criminal.

Could this be the new vinceposting

Thank you based user

So what the fuck does V.M stand for?

Vol-de-Mort obviously

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
he was thinking "damn I can't believe these retards eat this shit up" as he laughed his way to the bank

not to be rude but why do you post that video in every thread?

Bretty good

now mr.stussy, you misunderstand. there's a corsican folktale about a farmer with far too much feed and not enough fowl. eventually it's brought to light the familial fox hound had been running off with eggs every night. thus, the farmer faced a dilemma. the fox hound guards the chickens but at a price. not too steep emmit but a price nonetheless. and such is the nature of our partnership.

accept the mystery

>people think this season was good
>they think varga was a good villain
yes his villains have always been shitty memes and hanzee wasn't a good villain either but at least he had a much smaller amount of screen time.

Malvo was a shitty meme as well but enjoyable because of the BBT

Wow your so cool

This is one of the cringiest shit I've ever seen. Doesn't even make an argument

I'm not here to make arguments. im here to tell you to kill yourself

Is s3 of fargo the s2 of TD?

I havent watched but looking at some of these threads I'm getting this feeling

Yet both are dead, so figure that out.

no it's actually watchable, but it's the slowest to get your attention of three

in fact I found it to be better than season 1

Already been posted there several times.

He's deaf.
He can read lips.

Varga was the one evil that can't be defeated: capitalism.
t.trockij

reminder varga represented the show itself

>consumes then vomits up three meals of descending quality

>tricks the simple minded into thinking hes got shit figured out with vague, leading statements when hes nothing but a charlatan

>doesn't actually have any endgame planned and is just running for as long as he can

Because he's not really. A villain that line is blurred because of his association with our Anti-hero Martin Freeman.

Best Fargo villain. Was Sup Forums and its antithesis at the same time.

The point of the ending was to create this kind of discussion. Between those who have been convinced of his power and those who believe there is truth and righteousness in the world.

Between truth and narrative, between what's good and fair and what's "real" in a pessimistic viewpoint.

And i don't think that his political comment is a cop out for not having a better ending in mind.

You might disagree with his political views but he's a sarah lawrence liberal optimist. This ending is his kind of way to keep alive the struggle for a better world, one where the evil megalomaniac is punished and where the system works.

edgy

This falls apart because Season 2 is a masterpiece and better than S1

He was thinking "how can I make the ultimate pleb filter?" And he did it

It couldn't fire anyway right? The hammer isn't cocked.

how does he stay alive if he throws up all his food?

i'll have 1 gavrilo princip sandwich please

Well user, you sure are makin a mountain out a whole lot of nothing. Emmit was probably one of the smartest Characters this season, a true mastermind just held back by his waste of a brother and that no good succubine Swango. He was a real leader type, a guy to get behind, and you think he didnt know about the gun not being able to fire?

I know a guy who looks exactly like this actor. Same villain as most of his roles. That's what he was trying to tell us. Those were archetypes. Real archetypes. If you meet a guy and think of Varga, just leave and dont ever engage with him.

Sy, please. I was more concerned about why Varga and his friends were so cautious.

New meme that is too smart for Sup Forums?