THEY WUZ KANGS

I just got triggered on the internet by niggers from the first time
Apparently there are tons of black history revisionists that LITERALLY believe that Olmecs, the mother culture of all mesoamerican civilizations, were black.

They were not only KANGS AND QUEENS of egypt ,but olmec, aztec and maya too.
why are they so pathetic?

youtube.com/watch?v=_jk_3VmRSY8

youtube.com/watch?v=dfFuIvXUOxs

youtube.com/watch?v=pnQD8X7gdvc

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/watch-real-time-with-bill-maher-live-from-the-democratic-national-convention/
youtu.be/u8bSKfWL244
youtube.com/watch?v=UtLy9qcmJ38&spfreload=10
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/The_Inca.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2016/04/160410_cultura_mexico_comunidad_negra_discriminacion_wbm
proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just figuring out that they wuz everythang?

You actually thought anything intelligent or reasonable would come out of a niggers mouth?

Yeah well they will believe anything and culturally appropriate whatever they want because they have no real culture or history

To be fair there's no KANGZ in mexico, it's one of mexicos nice qualities

lmao, fucking nigger

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
>WE WUZ ROMANS
>WE WUZ BYZANTINES
>WE WUZ ISRAELITES
>WE WUZ SPANIARDS
>WE WUZ INJUNS

When will their lunacy end?

“Black culture built the pyramids, you motherf*ckers want to build a wall,” Hughley said.

rawstory.com/2016/07/watch-real-time-with-bill-maher-live-from-the-democratic-national-convention/

>mfw there is a community of panamenian kangz living near me

>mfw they beg on the corner for change

Why leave one jungle to beg money in another jungle?

At least when messicans move north, they get shitty jobs, the times ive been to the states, all the beggars were kangz and whites.

So this begs the question, why do some Natives have mongoloid like features and others cuacasion ones?

Not just olmecs either, aparently the aztecs were niggers too.

youtu.be/u8bSKfWL244

George Washington wuz black too.

because natives were a combination of both? read

All the children of the Earth were dark skin people. You non-melanin having weirdos are literally children of fallen Angels who are devils. Children of giants and whatever the hell us non-human strands y'all have going on. Y'all have 140 alien dna strands found in no species of humans. Negros are pure human and you heathens are not. Y'all are the children of fallen angels and don't even realize it. However, your fallen angel forefathers will be cast into a lake of fire with any other rebellious person who chooses to deceive the world much like y'all do with your bullshit white jesus theory.

>part angel
>part devil
>part giant
>part alien
Seems like you'r average shonen MC.

Main difference is, a wall will actually have some use besides being a giant tomb/monument to some kang. Inbred pharaohs build pyramids for their own vanity - real leaders, like Qin Shi Huang and Publius Aelius Hadrianus, build walls to protect their civilization from those who would invade and destroy it.

Dude, if niggers were given the slightest idea that they were Vikings, they'd believe it.

Once whitie is dead the black alien forfathers will return and bring all the negro's back with them to Valhalla (True black empire corrupted by whites in stories)

But they do.

My favorite WE WUZ is Beethoven. Their reasoning is that he had nappy hair and was good at music.

These videos are funny as hell though
youtube.com/watch?v=UtLy9qcmJ38&spfreload=10

Asian migration across the Bering Strait.

Look up where Mongolia and the Caucuses are.

it has to do with the out of africa theory. which sort of admits that breeding with a nigger is regression but they haven't realized yet and just tote the "WUZ KANGS O'ERYFING" message.

Ahem..

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

Get em Mexico
Don't let the negroes rob your history from you.
Fuck em up mexico
Get em

At least the Incas are safe for now
There is no question they were no black
I mean blacks litterally die when they are too high

Except that's actually true. Celts were black look in the new King Arthur movie they will be

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

K
A
N
G
Z

not one to defend niggers,
but have you considered the possibility that retarded spic in the picture actually has ancient nigger DNA inside of him? that would also explain his looks

>olmecs were full africans, australian natives im not sure but i think they may be a mix of modern man out of sub saharan africa and asiatic neanderthal women.

LOL even their made up history is nothing but a round about way of saying "muh dick"

Sure thing justin

Ahem...

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/The_Inca.htm

>
suuuuuure

We wuz His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, n' kangz o' skotlan'

Friendly reminder that this is a very long joke that started a long time ago, apparently no one told them how stupid they are.

Have you considered the possibility that youre wrong? Pure native americans that live in jungles have that phenotype. All people living in tropical climates have that phenotype. Plus, ancient DNA has no affect on your appearance.

What if we start a counter-meme saying Idi Amin was white

They migrated from eastern asia a few thousands ago by Alaska which was at this time connected to eurasia.
The natives from north america, central america, south america and the carabineans are asians that adapted to the climate

N

Maybe you're the retard for not realizing people develop certain physical adaptations after living in certain environments for many generations?

Why not !

And Bokassa, after all only a white can be emperor

you werent olmec either, spaniard

dude on the right has got killer nose bridge and cheekbones. I'm jelly 2bh

Don't be a bigot, they went through a lot to be where they are, you should have some empathy. I'm sure you have some spare .45's and 7.76mm you could give them.

You should give him plasma weapons.

The black had that before we whitey took their powers away with our wooden pikes

The olmecs were dead a long ass time ago. Before the aztec, they are the first recorded meso american civilization. So yeah no one is an olmec.

Big lips? Red, soulless eyes? Big broad nose? Stupid haircut?

Sorry OP, they might be right.

We wuz vikangz gawds

They were a civilization at the same time as Mayans, Aztecs, Mixtecs, Teotihuacans, and other smaller tribes in the region.

But blacks die when they are on high places that's a fact
Why niggers think that if you are not white you are one of them?
Fuck them they are sub humans

Proof of black Europeans! Before the neaderthals overthrew their Kangz

Excellent post

A man in france had to pay a fine because he said that the celts were white and there wasn't any black in gaul. (no kidding)

They wuz vercingetorix too

This video will help you op

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

This is your gawd now

No. No they werent.

They didn't just disappear, that's not how history works. Their civilization collapsed yes, but their genetic heritage lived on by either the population giving rise to a new culture, such as very possibly the Maya, or being absorbed by neighboring cultures. Like the Thracians for example: their culture is long gone but their descendants remain.

Yes, yes they were.

You make white people sound a lot more interesting than we really are.

S
H
E
I
T
!

Ok, cite your source.
The olmecs and aztecs were nowhere near the same time frame.

you were tho

To put it in as few words as possible. They have accomplished little to nothing in the time they have been around and so they go to what they know; stealing.

Let me help you out, with some nice easy pictures.

>esher israel
Every time.

The first Mayan cities developed 750BC - 200BC, civilization lasted till the Spanish conquest. Olmec declined around 400 BC. shared culture with other tribes in Central America.
I did read the source wrong, saying the Aztecs existed at the same time. The connection was Mayans and Aztecs, Olmecs, and other tribes, not Olmecs and Aztecs.

>Inka Dinka Doo says the time has come!

>dat nose profile

why did we genocide them again?

Blacks are the most insecure people on the planet earth because deep down they know that they are violent subhumans.

I'm going to kill myself

>I'm sure you have some spare .45's and 7.76mm you could give them.

I have some 7.76 for them but they may be unhappy with my preferred method of delivery.

Well I like the chart, but yea it was a simple misreading between what civilization I was reading on. I was reading a Mayan centered piece rather than an Aztec centered piece.

Blacks were once the royal rulers of the world. Just a bunch of insecure angry young men consistently bitching about pointless topics.

WE WUZ GODZ

suuuuuuuuuuure

mexicans dislike blacks way more than any KKK grand wizard could even imagine. Not even the Chinks hate them half as much, look at Downtown LA, Compton, etc...All the black areas in CA are now mexican or on their way of becoming mexican. The mexicans genocide and make the nogs flee from them, since they have some time preference and just below average iq, not below harambe levels iq. I sometimes think the (((elites))) want to import mexicans so they can have an underclass that both is at least kind of productive and will kill all of the nogs.

There are some kangs in México, is a really small minority and they are asking the government to be recognized as Mexican too, and that they should be more exposed to the rest of the country, cause everyone in Mexico pay attention to the indigenous people of mexico but not to the kangz

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2016/04/160410_cultura_mexico_comunidad_negra_discriminacion_wbm

proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html

We wuz samurais n sheit.

How far does the jungle bunny hole go anons?!?!

>Inbred pharaohs build pyramids for their own vanity

kek

nice meme you bluepilled fag

Olmecs first, then came the Toltecs, which were the really advanced ones, their civilization ended about the same time Rome fell, due to a miniiceage that probably was the reason both Rome and Teotihuacan fell. From them came other tribes like the Tlaxcalans, and others, Aztecs came from the north, probably New Mexico, and found their promised land in an island in a lake full of vipers...The Aztecs ate the vipers. Mayans had some Toltec, hence olmec, influence, they came about the same time Toltecs dissapeared, and their civilization ended about a century before the Aztecs lost to Cortez.

when they say black blood, i think they mean evil

>"Si los afromexicanos fueran clasificados como minoría, recibirían fondos adicionales para la promoción de su cultura y para programas de salud pública.

>If the Mexicaniggers were classified as a minority, they will get government funds to promote their culture and public health programs.

HOLY FUCKING SHEEEEEEEET GIBS ME DAT FOR DEM PROGRAMS

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIITTTTT I SWEAR IF I EVER SEE ONE OF THESE DAYS A FUCKING NIGEGR LIVES MATTER PROTEST HERE IM GONNA KILL THEM BITCHES AND DECAPITATE THEM SO I CAN BE CROWNED A ZETA GENERAL.

oh god hahahahahahhahahah

>all the gold to make the throne
>nogs dying of starvation
niggers...

1/3 west eurasian genes

They have always been a a Eurasian race.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

KEK

THE SHRIIIIIIIIIIIINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY!

>The Great Wall of China
>protection from external threats
Pick one.

fucking kek, holy shit now they're stealing history of other races

An Asian man looks back and they see ancient China, A White man looks back and they see ancient Greece, A Terrorist man looks back and they see ancient Egypt, A Brown man looks back and they see ancient Maya, A Nigger looks back and he doesn't see an ancient culture, he looks today and sees what the black man has accomplished for themselves, absolutely nothing but what they've been doing for thousands of years, mud huts and primitive tools.

To protect himself from the reality of what he is and the reason why his people never created anything, he can only come to one conclusion: They stole it from us.

Not so funny once the niggers come to destroy your culture too, huh?

>he thought WE WUZ (X) was just a meme

it's real, hombre

they wuz errythang

Niggers no
Black people yes
But no revisionists are black, they are only niggers so...

Israels wall works pretty good

>then Blacks gave birth to Whites, and the interbreeding of these two gave rise to the Yellow race
How does one come up with shit like this.