Gentlemen, how do we uncuck Marvel?

Gentlemen, how do we uncuck Marvel?

Just dont buy their shit.aren't comics a dying industry anywayss

Kill the boy, keep the qt ms marvel, write more tony issues and pretend this soap advertisement never meant anything

You go back to Sup Forums and stop pretending to care about comics.

Also, females of color are literally the opposite of cucking, dumbass.

Kill Bendis, for starters.

Remove Bendis and Spencer.

You'd still be stuck with guys like Slott, but Marvel would improve by leaps and bounds without them.

It's not about marvel OP we need to fix society or it will only continue to get worse. We need to get rid of all the Sup Forums types and the SJW's, then all the sane non-retarded people will be able to get on with their lives.

Become a writer. Write decent characters. Challenge and question dumb trends like this without falling into "I hate niggers I hate Jews I hate spics and Arabs too" territory. If you're persuasive enough and if your stuff is good, the public will go with you.

(As a side note, Kamala Khan is a legacy character done right. Miles is pure wasted potential and a character made for the wrong reason. Iron Mary Sue already seems awful.)

>cuck

Cuck is officially the new bigot/shitlord/racist/homophobe. Get out of your hugbox and go outside.

>pulling the Sup Forums card

classic Sup Forums, or tumblr I should say
Fuck you faggot, all those characters are shameless pandering to audiences that don't give a single fuck about comic books.

Bendis is the only thing that keeps Stark from fucking MJ.
He have to remain until Slott and Quesada fuck off

Swap Slott and Spencer. Spencer's written some good stuff. Slott is pure asspiss.

Brown people scare me too, OP.

This. When's the last time you idiots even read a comic? I bet you only watched the cartoons.

Get Marvel to realize that Kamala is the best example of a "diversity" character that they have ever done? Reading Ms Marvel, you get the feeling that it was created because the writer had a specific story they wanted to tell. It doesn't feel phoned in, doesn't feel like a soapbox for the writers to proselytize about their politics, doesn't feel like it was made to just check a box on the diversity checklist.

Miles Morales and this new Riri character were explicitly made by Bendis because he has adopted black kids. That's it. Telling compelling stories with either of them is, to him, less important than the act of just making them exist to begin with. Miles himself is only ever interesting when he's being written by anyone other than Bendis, and I expect that much the same will be true for Riri.

Dude, its 2016!

It's simple, we kill the Bendis.

Hire me.

Not because I politically disagree but because I separate my politics from my characters. I put the story and the characters first, my politics come last and if they come at all, just in a way that the reader probably wont even notice because it's small and insignificant.

I want to tell a good, fun, emotionally moving story first and foremost. That's all that matters. And respect for what came before me, I'm really big on that. I like going in my own original direction, but not without letting the character's past take that logical step into that direction.

Spencer has one good story
Slott wrote some great things for DC, Mighty Avengers was ok, GLA was funny and Spider-Man/Human Torch was good before he got the full time gig

No, I cannot in good conscience forgive Spencer for the atrocities he's committing recently just because of stuff he has written in the past. I'd be okay with him staying if there was some kind of clause worked into his contract preventing him from working on anything to do with contemporary politics. I'd even be content if he was just forced to remove his hand from Sam Wilson's ass.

>pulling the /tumblr/ card

Funny enough is a cartoon fag

>Sup Forums is tumblr lolololol
This shitmeme still exists?

You're right about Iron Mary Sue and maybe Miles, but Kamala Khan is a pretty classically done legacy character. Think DC in the 90s. Saying that it's "pandering" ignores that the comic itself is actually trying something new and different beyond just the main character being a mooslam. She's given a reason to exist and justifies it in universe. She fits in well and fills a cool slice of life-y niche.

Maybe you should go back to your hugbox if you don't like it when people call you on your stupid shit.

Here's a fresh idea: how about, instead of rehashing other characters' names, you actually make original ethnic characters?

...stop buying their comics if you don't like them?

I'm serious about this, the whole thing with diversity in the comics business right now is to make money. Because it's a business.

Like it or not, the massive success of the movies and tv shows as well as the adaptations of more mature titles means that comics are capable of reaching a MUCH wider audience than any time other than the earliest days.

Marvel DC and all the rest are realizing that they can appeal to more than just young white guys that like adventure stories about young white guys. And the easiest way is take some existing IP that's not doing as well as they want and "shake it up", with the hope that they'll get new readers, renew interest from lapsed readers, and keep most of their current readers.

If it offends you, don't buy the comic. Don't get any crossovers or special events featuring them. If enough people do this then sales will suffer and they'll wave the retcon wand.

Of course, most young white guys aren't afraid of women and black people, so they don't mind shakeups if they're interesting.

If it is so simple, why haven't you done it already?

lol the only people who buy comics are old white guys and fat black girls

>classic Sup Forums,
Where do you think you're posting, you dumb fuck?

Sup Forums doesn't buy comics just like how they don't watch cartoons or play most games. They just want to shitpost. Stop enabling them.