How does her afro fit into that helmet?

How does her afro fit into that helmet?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tirumala-temple-earns-huge-money-from-auctioning-human-hair/1/199003.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lJP_8T1YPGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way she's 15
is that supposed to be Bendis' daughter?
she's gonna be smokin when she turns 18

she's pretty hot tbqh

WHITED when?

Air suction or something.

My grandmother always had her hair shaved off and used a wig, so she could just take of the hair. And my mom, being no religious and stuff, did not shave her head, but just wore a net thingy over her hair. Maybe she does just that, some nano fiber hair net thingy

>some nano fiber hair net thingy
Whoa! Cool it with all the technical terms, Brainiac.

How many identical threads are there going to be now because you assholes want to mock black people's hair?

this is the twelfth

Sup Forums is going for 24/7 chimp out

Wait what does religion have to do with that?

my. adult females are not allowed to have they own hair. so all of them were wigs.

To be fair, black people's hair is shit.

I know orthodox jews usually do that, but I'm not sure what other religions have that practice.

I am jewish.

I think your seeing racism where there is none user

It's bad enough when you guys say that complaining about raceswaps is racist but her hair has nothing to do with her race we would ask this even if she was a brand new white male hero.

Maybe it will get burnt off in the first issue.

Unstable Follicules, True Believer!

I'm here to complain about blacks getting to be part of the big three (Women, gays, blacks) of groups that are used to prove a comic company is "progressive" and cares about minorities.

Fuck niggers, there's going to be more Mexicans here soon and all Marvel has done is make Miles half Hispanic while making his entire outlook, appearance, and problems black.

Huh. Gotta say that's pretty gross, shaving your head and then sticking a indian hair toupé on there.
Funnily enough the other side of the wig industry is also powered by religion
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tirumala-temple-earns-huge-money-from-auctioning-human-hair/1/199003.html

Really you think women have more of a right to belonging in the big 3 of oppression? In the west?

How have we had this many threads with no one realizing she could just bunch it up into a ponytail?

No, I pointed them out because I'm frankly sick to death of a minority character used for progressive points being black, gay or a woman.

It seems any time something new comes up its one of those three things, while actively pushing established characters in the garbage for having the audacity of being created as white males. It's oversaturation with no attempts at being subtle about how they're pointing out "issues" niggers, fags and feminazis have.

Even bunched into a ponytail that much hair isn't going to fit well in a helmet, particularly a helmet that won't let the tail hang out the bottom like Ironman's closed super tight helmet dealy.

So will her helmet look like jenny

But he keeps reminding us he's hispanic all the time, user! So progressive!

Seriously, the Miles thread up now has two pages where he has to say "and I'm half hispanic" as a pathetic attempt to some how disguise the fact that literally all his race problems are African-american problems.

now I wanna see her giving head, cause them lips.

>marvel pushing a dark black woman with an afro
>it's whor all over again
Goddammit. I guess we still have Misty Knight.

How come every single time someone makes this point about how it's not progressive enough, they ignore all the other race changes done at Marvel? What about Nova? A lot anons here seem to get tunnel vision for certain characters and completely overlook the ethnicity of others. Do you really want the same treatment as these threads and characters? Do want to "share" the blame when they're written horribly even though you're not fault for that. You can't just shit on how they're handled and go "I want some of that too".

That's kinda hot.

>there's going to be more Mexicans here soon

...What religion is that? Buddhism?

They could just have revealed Tony Stark was adopted from Baja or something.

But apparently he's Bulgarian.

Also fuck you.

Ignore him, he just wants validation.

Not men

I don't know user, but she looks so cool...

Exactly, do Mexibros really wanna scroll down and see Mexican character hate threads that devolves into shit flinging.

Apparently, it doesn't.

Spiderman literally hanging off nothing

It's a wig or she uses one of those cooking hair thingies.

Just like the videogames.

He's obviously hanging off the t-rex, which also seems bigger than a t-rex should be. Or maybe not? How big is the one in the comic?

Wait, are the T-Rex and black girl being split up by this too?

It's come first circle

>15 year old girl makes her own power armor
>The dumb nigger didn't think about her hair being inside the helmet

I bet she didn't even consider braiding it or making something to hold it.

...Is that Slapstick?
Did they actually make Slapstick edgy?
I mean, I'm surprised anyone even remembers he exists.

>left side is all old people and authority figures
>right side is all hip teens (and Strange, for some reason)

Oh Jesus Christ, Marvel.

>Iron MAN
>its a woman

or are they gonna call her Iron sassy black girl?

>Strange, for some reason
You mispelled "upcoming movie".

Thor is still called thor in her universe

Yes, and?

It's not like Thor was ever called Thor-Man or something.

Marvel took Loki's mother Laufey and turned her into his father. They didn't bother calling him "Laufer", though.

Afro is most retarded hairstyle there is.

Eh, not as retarded as a pompadour. Especially on a Japanese teen.

well, it's not like this is the first time. Remember Avengers Initiative?

Thor is masculin

Thordis is feminine

It just doesn't sound off cause you speak english

>HULK IS ASIAN
>IRON MAN IS NOW A BLACK TEENAGE WOMAN

You're trying too hard to be progressive there

>right side is all hip teens (and Strange, for some reason)
>prowler is a hip teen

its funny when they first started changing everybodys ethnicity people said we were paranoid but now nobodys denying it the only people against us now are those who auctualy want all this pandering.

I have an afro. It usually fits just fine. It can even fit under a cap.
It's when you remove the cap or helmet that it looks fucking ridiculous.

>not as retarded as a pompadour
Take that back!

>Did they actually make Slapstick edgy?
Wasn't he always leaning on the edge?

>How does her afro fit into that helmet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJP_8T1YPGI

Not one X-man in sight. Should I be glad or sad?

It can.

>Janet Van Dyne is hip teen

You guys are right. This is unrealistic and silly. It's why we need to get rid of impractical female hero costumes that are nothing more than stripper clothes and body condoms.

That's Nadia Pym you moron.

>Implying I read modern Marvel outside of the occasional storytime

Not OP but I'm genuinely curious how it'll work too. I don't really mind though. I think afros are aesthetic as fuck. Especially when it's so large.

Here is Riri's new suit.

Straight outta deviantart.
It's shit as usual.

needs more blue

>Largest single surface is ass plate
>She's black so she has to have fat lips, and afro and an emphasis on ass
Way to be stereotypical again Marvel

Pym Particles

The comic is probably gonna suck, but we might get some good rule 34 out of it in the end.

A afro is just long curly hair so this
Or she can wear something like this

All of these shitty knockoff characters just showcase Marvel's lack of new ideas. They just keeps churning out teenaged variants of older characters with nothing original on the horizon. Korean Hulk, Muslim Ms. Marvel, Spider Gwen, Gwenpool (ugh), Rihanna Iron Man- when is it going to fucking end? X-23 and Miles Morales worked, so the creative mandate must be to flood the world with this uninspired shit. Fuck Marvel.

her leg plates are bigger. get your mind out of the gutter

Spider-Gwen is in college though

Oh, that makes it totally different. A college aged teenager. My whole point is invalid, I guess.

You can literally not be that autistic.

Peter in the main verse isn't THAT much older though. Isn't he in his eternal mid-20s?

You'd be surprised OP. A lot of the volume in an afro is just space between the hairs.

She's pretty cute though.

So Tony and Rhody will be kill?

No one is making fun of her hair. It's a question you over sensitive baboon.

Its over DC is already won.

No one is making fun of her hair. It's a question you over sensitive baboon. >Tan
>Black hair, goatee and all
I don't know what he could be but I would not imagine Bulgarian

I thought the current civil war was Tony v Captain Marvel?

I also dropped that story after the first issue and the spiderman first issue so I guess I'm glad to be out of the loop. getting out of comics is a great thing.

I'm black, I can mock black people all I want

GTFO you stupid chimp nigger!

Nah, I'm just kidding, you can stay. you seem like a pretty cool nigga

Fuck off

from the other thread