"American influence on the world has largely been negative, destructive and selfish as evide-"

>"American influence on the world has largely been negative, destructive and selfish as evide-"
>"OH MY GOSH SHUT UP I CANT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS THAT IS SO NOT OK"

Fuck off Savoy

>tfw my fellow burgers haven't achieved enlightenment yet

People need to get off their high horses and embrace the fact that we're proud citizens of the American Empire, profiting off of the labor of slaves on the other side of the world and living lives of luxury thanks to our political and military might. Our police actions are occupations designed to keep our vassal nations under our bootheel, our foreign aid a clever strategy to keep lesser countries forever dependent on us. Just cast away your ideals and revel in the decadence and materialism of the new area.

We will always own you, yurotrash.

>We will always own you, yurotrash.

t.yuromutt in uni

ikr, but you forgot ''YOU FUCKING COMMIE1!1!1''

I actually wish I was yurotrash so I could shit on the big shot from afar. I hate being the "chad" country. I want to live where cleverness and art is appreciated, not where being rich badass and cool is the ultimate ideal

t. tyrone hernandez johnsonstein

This is why nobody likes this country
This is why when America collapses, people will shoot us instead of taking us in

I mean, without American "influence on the world" Denmark would probably have ended up another Soviet puppet state after WWII.

Or are you one of those edgy guys who think that either the Nazis or Soviets were a positive influence on the world?

Oh here it is, the saviour of europe everyone

>This is why nobody likes this country
>This is why when America collapses, people will shoot us instead of taking us in

Well its simple then, isn't it. America will simply need to dominate the world forever to ensure no significant threat may challenge it. Or at least not in my lifetime anyway. People hated the Romans too but look at all the stuff they accomplished. Power and conquest have always been the end, never the means. We have a more roundabout way of doing it now but the rule still stands. I for one intend to embrace it wholeheartedly and live without any guilt over the many luxuries provided to the strong at the expense of the weak. My only wish is that the rest of America's citizenry understood this as well, rather than wasting time and energy wringing their hands over things that only benefit them.

you have to be +18 to post in this website

That's not at all what I said. Without changing the subject, what would have happened without American "influence in the world" to most of Europe? Realistically most of Europe would have ended up as Soviet puppet states.

Just because you're a vassal country doesn't mean you have to be so sad about it. What's wrong, anyway? Still can't get over 1976? You should have bent the knee when you had the chance. Oh well, 30,000 people are an acceptable cost for whatever the fuck we wanted from you. I can't even remember but I'm sure it was something like sugar or textiles or some silly political thing. No skin off my bones.

I think Europe would be greater germany.

I hate the nazis, despise what they did, but all in all Europe would probably have been pretty prosperous.

Americans who compare themselves to the Romans are a special form of retarded. We're nothing like the Romans. The Romans had culture, history, heroes... America has none of those. America never picks difficult fights, it picks the easiest conflicts possible (or joins the fight at the very end when the other countries have already done all the work like WWI and II) and STILL loses sometimes. Rome attempted to bring civilization to the world; America just destroys developing countries and leaves them with murderous theocracies and pretends to be doing it for "muh freedoms". America is nothing. America is trash. America will not live another 100 years.

europe could have very likely become africa tier if we didn't intervene during ww2.

>Americans who compare themselves to the Romans are a special form of retarded. We're nothing like the Romans.

Oh of course. In terms of culture and all that we're entirely different. My only comparison is that we are both unmatched superpowers who can do whatever we like and reap the benefits of our depredations with little to no consequences.

> America never picks difficult fights, it picks the easiest conflicts possible (or joins the fight at the very end when the other countries have already done all the work like WWI and II) and STILL loses sometimes.

Results are what matter. Tangible benefits are what matter. And yeah we don't win every war, but we've one enough that one can clearly see the effects.

> America just destroys developing countries and leaves them with murderous theocracies and pretends to be doing it for "muh freedoms".

I dislike this as well. I'd be much happier if we could dispense with the pretenses of doing things for the sake of democracy and just be open about our desire to remain the only superpower.

>America is nothing. America is trash. America will not live another 100 years.

Needless self-hate and wishful thinking. Be happy you're the bootheel and not the poor guys under it.

I will take you in and then rape and murder you when you least expect it, Amerimutt.

all the countries that were Soviet puppet states are better off now than the countries that were American puppet states. they may be poor but at least they will exist in a hundred years

The obligatory dumb american post is my favorite maymay, please continue

Do you actually believe this?

It's always more likely for an Empire to fall because of faggots like you than because of people like the guy you quoted.

You are literally the biggest superpower on Earth and you are all worried and distressed that someone may not like you, a superpower kneeling in tears before shitholes because maybe he had offended them, LMAO, this is why America will fall.

>if you weren't our puppet state you'd be someone else's puppet state :^)
>sure showed him!

Europe would be exactly the same if America did absolutely nothing during the 20th century.

You take credit for things you don't do

*we've won enough

Knew I fucked something up there.

>he literally believes this

It would be star-citizen utopia if instead of intervining on behalf of the rotten Brits you helped the Germans defeat the USSR.

America's contributions to WWI and II were minimal at best
The collapse of the USSR and other "victories over communism" were inevitable and would have happened in the exact same way without America
The only difference to the world if America never existed would be that those things would have lasted slightly longer, but there would be less collateral damage as well, and that Israel would never happen

You helped alot in the liberation of Italy and France though

What's it like to constantly think about another country and have unfettered rage towards it over any and everything? You really need to do something more constructive. You guys pretend to have the high ground but we all know that you have a massive inferiority complex. I see the tears and rage and frustration behind the mask of laughter.

How do you figure? Britain and the Soviets were going to win WWII with or without our help but there was little Britain could do to stop the Soviets from swallowing up most of Europe.

There is no earthly way Denmark would be as free and prosperous today if it had been part of the Warsaw Pact. Your ability to act like a smarmy asshole doesn't prove anything.

>that americuck flag who always comes in to figuratively shart himself like a monkey for europeans
most pathetic lad itt desu

>Britain were going to win WWII
No. They would keep their islands. They would never be able to mount a successful invasion without help.

>Soviet
Yes. They very likely would be too big to stop. I believe they would crack though before succeeding.

I have to agree with you there. If anyone is going to mess things up for my country it will be my fellow citizens and their misguided sympathies. I'm honestly half tempted to try and earnestly campaign through some media or as a politician the idea of realpolitik being the only politic and discarding the outdated notion of America as a hero rather than America as a conqueror, but I feel like it is a wasted effort in our current society. The people need to awaken to this truth by themselves, I think.

>They would never be able to mount a successful invasion without help.
Fair enough.

>I believe they would crack though before succeeding.
Why do you say that? At the end of WWII the Soviets still had a lot of men with which to wage war.

fuck off speak. we are #1 and will always be

all of your media portrays America as a noble heroic country. people will not accept your message when every bit of media reinforces what they want to believe

>I could shit on the big shot from afar
When I went to America people really encouraged me to shit on their country, it was hilarious

*spic

because it is. deal with it faggot

This map made me love based Poland even more.

>When I went to America
Do you even leave your room, you underage degenerate chav? I've seen you guys in your natural habitat on /brit/. Absolute filth. You can't afford to travel. Well maybe to Spain to puke it up lmao

kys burger

>Why do you say that? At the end of WWII the Soviets still had a lot of men with which to wage war.
They were living off the land, and the Soviet Union itself was utterly devastated. Allied air power would have crippled what remained of Soviet logistics and infrastructure.

kys shitskin. and fuck off back to your shithole

>all of your media portrays America as a noble heroic country. people will not accept your message when every bit of media reinforces what they want to believe

Yep, which is why it is a waste of effort. Realistically speaking I think the best option is to strike some sort of balance with education, information, and propaganda so that the least capable of enacting change are the ones who believe the ideals they are sold on while those in power be it politically, in the media, or simply the wealthy and influential don't keep falling for the shit they're selling. I mean I'm sure this is the case for many of them but there still seem to be plenty of influential figures who have fallen for the rhetoric and continue to jam the wheels of progress with their whining and moralism.

You're only making yourself unhappy. Accept the truth and be free.

>proving the point

yeah, the point is you are butthurt faggots and these threads are a solid proof, thank you.

>Allied air power would have crippled what remained of Soviet logistics and infrastructure.

>oh user I love your accent, sounds so cultured and sexy

Why are Americans so susceptible to their own propaganda?

Americans are ruining this board with their napoleon complex
We need a >>>/USA/ board

Maybe, but I'm not talking about Operation Unthinkable and I don't want to derail this conversation.

circumcision damages the part of the brain responsible for critical thinking.

Why don't you actually read up on it. What I said was true. People put too much stock in muh numbers meme. Soviets couldn't feed them, they had to marauder and pillage their way through eastern europe. All allies had to do was hold them and bomb their already damaged logistics and infrastructure. Plus we had the atomic bomb as well.

>implying it's not absolutely hilarious and is prime memebait

>Why don't you actually read up on it. What I said was true. People put too much stock in muh numbers meme. Soviets couldn't feed them, they had to marauder and pillage their way through eastern europe. All allies had to do was hold them and bomb their already damaged logistics and infrastructure. Plus we had the atomic bomb as well.

It is not propaganda, it is the truth. Europe only exists today thanks to our help with the Marshall plan. Ever heard of it? Ungrateful fucks.

America is like a mix between Carthage and Rome

imagine living in a country that you hate, you confused shitskin. must be a torture, huh? you should just end yourself.

>guilty conscience knowing that he is that person
You in the middle of obsessed yuros?

The opposite of this exchange is what actually happens in real life.

Spics are the ones mindlessly praising America, you idiot. It's only "white" Americans who hate the country.

it's more like a mix between Mexico and South Africa

Are you going to continue until he runs out of the mutt pictures? I admire your dedication.

and Israel

It's more for other people reading than him.

>no u

>unironically needing a safespace from americans on an american site with a majority american base
why are euros minority tier

>mfw you are probably brown
>mfw you don't have the self-awareness to realize it's depicting yourself

Which "white" Americans hate their country? SWJ cucks? Regardless, everyone should live where they like it. It must suck being a self hating cuck. The most confused faggots are second generation immigrants. Sup Forums is full of them. spics, shitskins, slavs, chinks, etc etc. They all should fuck off back to their ancestors lands.

>WE WUZ NEW ROME AN SHIET
Americans are so fucking funny

>implying

We're better than Rome in every way but lifespan, but that'll change in a millennia or two. That could have been you guys too, but your ancestors just had to fuck up and lose all your colonies.

Stop sucking up to eurotrash, they will never like you regardless.

f*ck ameriKKKa

>There is no earthly way Denmark would be as free and prosperous today if it had been part of the Warsaw Pact. Your ability to act like a smarmy asshole doesn't prove anything.
sure there is, if the cold war went the other way as well it would have happened pretty easily

It's great that he's going against the arrogant norm

it is called cucked. disgusting. being rejected by his own beautiful country men and still despised by the euro filth. why live?

>t. sweden

Americans criticize themselves plenty. However there’s a difference between constructive self-criticism and shamelessly sucking off overly self-righteous yuros.

>we

Nigger you weren't born for another 72 years

No, self haters are disgusting.

meh my ancestors fought in that war so it is my war as well, we are part of history through reflection and analysis

>my ancestors
you can't make this shit up

what do you mean? yes, ancestors. both american and european. i have irish and german ancestry if that matters.

* 66% white meme here *

Are you aiming for 100 angry (You)s amerifriend?

oh shit shouldn't have mentioned my german side, my bad

You are a literal walking meme

There is another swede in this thread sucking up to the mutts, I don't see the problem

hook, line and sinker