Why are Poles such cucks?

Why are Poles such cucks?

based Poles

That's why we will never be friends

I thought that Polish rely on America because that they have no friendship with Germans and Russia.
Was it wrong?

Based Poles, Lithuanians, Romanians, Hungarians, Croats, Italians, Czechs, Bulgarians, Latvians, and Estonians
Fuck Slovakia and Slovenia

>dutch people hating the USA
What a joke. The Netherlands has always followed America in everything. And we still do.

But the left wing here likes to judge the USA regardless. So I imagine they just polled some inner cities of the large left wing cities or something.

But Slovakia is more positive than negative...

>"Ms. Merkel, we have detected that there is a country to our east which isn't butthurt at the US for no reason!"
>"what? this is un-European and unacceptable, prepare the sanctions and tell every kebab stand owner in Poland to return to the motherland and prepare for jihad"

They're below 50%

hmmmm

Still more positive than negative, my man.

What the actual h*ck is Germany’s problem? Those numbers are more extreme than most countries in the Middle East who actually have a legitimate reason to hate us.

Just chill out.

FUCK Slovakia

Poland cuck bastard

The Netherlands is like the USA in the sense that republicans and democrats live in their own little bubble.

Cities + empty north = left
Small cities + rural = right

But the right is in favor of the USA and much larger than the left. But the left controls the media because the majority of the people in the media come from Amsterdam. So they enforce their bubble

>romania so high
WTF? All romanians i ever spoke too were stern USA haters, i thought they would be lower then that.

yeah fuck slovakia

Why are Germans such cucks?

based Krauts

Better quality
We dislike you both equally

When I read such a post,
I can understand why the small national land and low sea level Netherlands could develop.

If more than 50% of your people sometimes feel European it's pretty much a non-country.

honestly, why is Sweden such a great country?

Is there Germany one?

European poll about Germany

26% of the Germans want to take over Europe.

Netherlands
Positive 11%
Negative 85%

The Netherlands are less favorable than Poland

Germans are still mad that the Americans and Soviets cucked them in that world war they started.

Russia is considered a military threat here. Since MH17.

Some politicians even wanted to send the military to Ukraine to fight off the Russians lol.

Honestly, "European" countries who have a 50%+ positive view of the US shouldn't get EU resources to help build up their countries.

Why should we spend resources on some fifth column nation only to have them backstab us to help the US?

Because they are

>actually the guys are fucking each other in secret

>Slovakia
>Bulgaria
Stockholm syndrome

I did not realize, because I was in Japan.
But it seems that Europe is in more tension that I thought.

>Implying only 26%

Those 60% are just saying they have right amount of power in the EU currently. Doesn’t say anything about whether they want to tactfully increase it in the future.

>not only (Nationality), but also
>but also
since when are you dutch bad at english?

USA is the best ally they had like...ever.
Why should they hate them?

There is nothing wrong with that. Plus it's a poll from the European Commission.

Nah they only invaded us once
While huns and poles invaded us three times in scale of 60 years,

Most of those countries actually had to live under communism for a while since the US couldnt to reach them before the Soviets did in WW2.

The greatest irony being that Germany, the country who allowed all those countries to fall to the Soviets, was lucky enough to be one of the ones saved in time by Allied occupation.

we did? you got payback in 1939 I guess

>he country who allowed all those countries to fall to the Soviets
Stop lying mutt

based Greece

correct

>was lucky enough to be one of the ones saved in time by Allied occupation.
Are you literally braindead?

>Germany, the country who allowed all those countries to fall to the Soviets
ah yes, I completely forgot that Hitler had the final say in Yalta

based poles

poland is the only yuro country I like