Be honest...how good was Civilian Warfare?

Be honest...how good was Civilian Warfare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was good

Iron Man should have won

it was so good, it made me get orange slices!

It wasn't anywhere near as focused as Winter Soldier was so there is a lot of extraneous bullshit.

It was entertaining, but the movie assumes that the audience has a lot of previous knowledge and doesn't work towards getting the viewer liking the characters. Nothing like Steve visiting the Cap America memorial or Black Widow and Steve's rapport and it hurts the film

>king nig

Pass

I didn't liked it.
Marvel should stay at funny light comedy, and leave the politics to others

It was light and fun and still managed to do a serious consequential ideological rift between heroes better than BvS.

Hilarious really.

Infinity War is going to destroy the box office.

Can you take the clothes off the Black Widow doll?

>doll

Poseable figure asshole

Do you make noises when you assemble your figures user?

Worst Cap movie filled with unnecessary shit that made the movie complete ass

Which part was unnecessary?

As an Avenger movie it was just average Marvel capeshit, just slightly better than Ultron and that's it.

As a Winter Soldier sequel it was absolute garbage. They didn't even dare to have Fury in it. Total scam.

the best superhero movie ever made

possibly one of the best films ever made

really really bad

>They didn't even DARE to have Fury in it.
What does that even mean?

Having Nick Fury in CW would have helped to instill more gravitas into the conflict and have a better connection with WS. His absence makes no sense continuity and storywise.

Instead they chose the Avengers 2.5 route. Long and boring fights, lots of jokes and one embedded trailer after another (spidey, BP)

it was really ok in a theater but watching it again on bluray i realized that marvel movie are aging like a milk

This underwhelming shot killed all my enthusiasm. Nothing like taking a supposedly big battle against a handful of heroes and making it look minuscule as shit.

>the movie assumes that the audience has a lot of previous knowledge and doesn't work towards getting the viewer liking the characters. Nothing like Steve visiting the Cap America memorial or Black Widow and Steve's rapport and it hurts the film
I would say it's actually better because of those things, without them the film feels even more shallow than it already is and I enjoyed this movie.

Did they all get over the fact that most ameritards didn't even understand they were talking about Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw