Why Didn't You Give The Man a Light? Edition

pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13290933
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fiest for jumping man

Got a light?

What would have happened if someone gave him a light?

:c

This is a cosmic being created by forces beyond our comprehension to defeat the root of evil spawned by mankind.

Say something nice to her!

reminder that the Giant's home exists outside of time and the representation of Laura on the gold orb is not necessarily indicative of her role as a savior/balance to the newly released Darkness, though it seems like a strong possibility

>tfw the cinematography was so good but the lore implications have possibility to do midichlorian
I loved the episode completely until I started to think about the story

Boom

That's what I kept saying, he would've left these fuckers alone

STRAWPOLL

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE EPISODE

strawpoll.me/13290933

strawpoll.me/13290933

strawpoll.me/13290933

strawpoll.me/13290933

Lynch done gone full Eraserhead on us.

Why did Major Briggs drive away instead of giving him a light?

Why do people think Laura is some sort of savior?

She was obviously created as bait.

Fuck you, Laura

He probably didn't plan that far

Daily remember : the drug's cartel of mexico use to dismember rivals.

I'm watching this season with my father and he pointed out some stuff:
1. In the original seasons, Gordon, played by David Lynch himself, wears earphones and talks loud; in this season he's deaf and talks loud. In both cases it could be him saying that Lynch "doesn't listen to the rest" and does things his way.
2. Some episodes ago, we see that Gordon's office has a picture of an atomic explosion and one of Franz Kafka. In last night's episode we see several atomic explosions (apparently meant to represent the origin of this supernatural evil); and the whole situation of the Twin Peaks story could be described as kafkaesque. I said it made sense, but I wondered why would those pictures be in Gordon's office if Gordon doesn't seem to understand what's happening; then my dad repeated that Gordon is played by David Lynch. So it wasn't Gordon's pictures, they're Lynch's.
Really makes you think...

She is CUTEREREST!!

Was getting a light part of his plan?

Maybe nobody understood what he was saying, for some reason everybody was really scared of him even though to us he appeared as just a hobo asking for a light. Maybe the people could sense something evil or something

is he the new /ourguy/?

This is the water and this is the well

I don't see what else the gold-orb with the ass-kicker of darkness' face on it could possibly otherwise mean.

God hates James

Why is there no new episode next week?

You wont believe the evolution of the bugfrog in episode 9 /tpg/

>wears earphones and talks loud;
That's hearing aid you idiot

>le evil hobo covered in dark filth

The way I see the Bob stuff is that he got into our universe through the bomb. He existed before that in a higher realm but the power of the bomb let him slip through the cracks.

Reminder

c:

Honestly would.

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

Someone really needs to make an edit of James' face in the orb rather than Laura's

DOjigei find blanket

I think people are jumping to conclusions too quickly about this scene.

forget

i'm glad you reposted this because yes.
bait or a nexus of sorts. i hope.

He was always deaf.

This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
The horse is the white of the eyes
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within

Nothing against her but fuck Lynch and Frost for jumping the shark story-wise.

Am I the only one who likes retard Coop

>This is the water, and this is the well
>Drink full, and descend
>The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
what did he mean by this?

I hate these threads and the persistence of people making them.

cozy Dougie

>apparently meant to represent the origin of this supernatural evil
you idiot the time and date was on screen those were actual nuclear explosions
if you and your dad werent so busy sucking each others dicks youd notice these things

>ywn see a Lynch/Ellison collaboration
I didn't even know I wanted this :(

get your shovels ready

DOiueg get foots massaged by Janey-E

>people are jumping to conclusions too quickly
you ready for two weeks of that?

What else could it be then? She/It was created in response to BOB, and sent to earth, and then becomes the thing which stands up to BOB and protects everybody. What else is there to consider? Willing to see the light, just show it to me.

Do not be mad because your show doesn't get this much attention

Anyone ever had sex with fattie like this? How is it compared to normal girls?

lewd Dougie

This is the water and this is the whale

Oh, fuck. I watched almost 4 years ago so I forgot why he wore those earphones. Sorry.

Yes, I know that. When did I say they weren't?

>Am I the only
Can't you just fuck off, reddit?

>implying the lodge spirits operate within the confines of our space and time

Once they're created, they're infinite. They live all over. Future and past. How do you think Annie could visit Laura in the past from within the Lodge?

r8 my oc meem

so what is actually happening? are the aliens/spirits actually creating her/sending her to earth, or is there some time travel going on and they are returning her spirit after she has been murdered?

Will this episode be able to keep /tpg/ alive for the 2 week break?

NIM were the best musical guest. Fite me irl.

what's with lynch and scary hobos

Have you ever watched Inland Empire?

>yfw David Lynch on Joe Rogan for 3 hours

DOgie hold hands

I have no show nor would I expect my show, if I had one, to receive a general thread about it 24/7.

>You can't just show people an hour of unconnected weird stuff without advancing the plot

Sending her spirit back in time to bring Bob to Twin Peaks to trap him.

maybe symbolic of attempting to reinject human innocence/purity into the world

After this episode nobody can crirticize Lynch that he doesn't hire black actors.

returning her spirit to 1956/1945? I don't see that, it's just her universal conception we're witnessing.

The faces on the BOB-sphere and the Laura-sphere are just there so we can see them, but they aren't Silva or Laura they're just the force of goodness and the force of evil that could show up in the form of anybody on earth.

>Ladies and Gentlemen, the Roadhouse is proud to welcome the Kanye West.

I want to be Shelly's pusy slave!

So was ep9 actually aired in [some country]? Or was it fake?

i don't.

brap

This

kek.

young Shelly a shit

They've been the only good guest so far.

>he thinks running a heavily samefagged general 24/7 is "getting attention"

Yes. Croatia again.
Leaks coming soon

>Jamie pull up some picture of the Moon
>Eddie starts screeching about Buzz Aldrin

:3
cute Dougie
CUTE

which is the same thing as creating Laura, I don't see why there needs to be a distinction made. Laura has always been the pure, innocent savior.

Yes, United States. Americans fuck everything up.

DOieg post cute?

>unconnected

Did you even watch it

>Laura
>force of goodness

NO

call for help

Laura doesn't defeat bob or protect anyone from him. If that happens later on in this season, then yes it's dumb, but I don't think that's the direction it's going.

filmmaking isn't real, it's all fake, look into it

i was less pointing to them literally creating laura as a savior so much as laura being a part/representation of innocence

I read this scene as ?????? sending himself into the world to become the Giant from S2 (and possibly the angel from FWWM)

though really it's about the imagery and not autismal plot details