twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I called it. I love it. but I bet they do review it after this one

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

at least i wont click this time :>)

I really hope they're not making money off these cause that is just lazy

Called it

Rule of threes

But will they go for 4? Or maybe one for every Transformers movie

Next is probably gonna be BOTW, with the same result.

I think they're gonna do this 5 times. Like the Transformers Franchise did.

Wouldn't you do this if it was an easy guarantee of free money? I would

They're gonna do Best of Worst now. Just you wait

Best of the Worst: Transformers
Previously Recorded: Transformers
Space Transformers Cop: The Movie

BotW, Nerd Crew, AND PreRec

Oh shit DUDE THAT'S IT, THAT'S THE UNDERLYING COMMENTARY. THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING 5 TIMES JUST LIKE TRANSFORMERS!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIT

>did it once
>watched it
>smirked
>Saw them upload a second one
>Ignored it
>They're doing a third one
>Ignoring it too

You faggots get ONE gag out of it, you don't get three.

I can see a nerd crew

They've gone mad.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

ABSOLUTE MADMAN MIKE DID IT AGAIN

POETRY
IT ALL FITS

>aspect ratio switching LITERALLY every few seconds
It nearly made me fucking puke. Beside that the movie was horrible anyway. That's coming from someone who found the last Transformers movie somewhat enjoyable

How many times do they have to do this before the RLM cocksuckers stop defending it?

I really hope people are butthurt by this, kids who spend all day shitposting getting mad at the trolling.

classic case of not being able to take what you dish out.

>classic case of not being able to take what you dish out

On a related note, RLM are deleting mean comments on these videos

They're not, the way YT works they get money only after the entire video is played. Who's gonna stay there watching a black screen for 20 minutes, let alone an hour?

The moment RLM jumped the shark and thought they could shit on their fanbase.

you can think their shit but you cant call them reddit after doubling and then tripling down on a joke that people got so butthurt about

Fuck, I've actually hoped they would do a Plinkett review on this movie. I don't remember being so disappointed by a hollywood blockbuster before. It's just so fucking bad

>Half in the Bag
>re:View
>Mr. Plinkett
what's next? do they have any other show that could be used? Best of the Worst wouldn't fool anyone, since they only review obscure b-movies

they're fanbase deserves to be shat on desu

un fucking subbed

I can't even imagine being this entitled and butthurt that RLM decided to do some joke videos.

unfortunately this
I get the joke, and it's fun to laugh at the butthurt it's causing
but they might learn the hard way that it's unwise to shit on their (paying) fans for this long

I really appreciate the balls they had to make this, like what other big youtube channel is going to pull something like this? Stuckman? hah never.

Next is going to be a previous recording

i already unsubbed.

is there any way to get my patreon money back? fuck them.

Really I don't get why people are butthurt over a channel not wanting to review a shitty movie

Next one will be Scientist man explaining Transformers and it will be just, It's shit then 20 minutes nothing

>they might learn the hard way that it's unwise to shit on their (paying) fans for this long
Their Patreon has gone up the last few days. Stay butthurt.

This

The autistic chimpouts these are causing with mouthbreathing RLM fanboys is hilarious.

Retards that can't take a joke and are too impatient to wait like a week for the inevitable Baby Driver Half in the Bag episode deserve to be fucked with.

why? it's a good channel.

why is everyone acting like it's such a big deal?

CAN'T STOP WONT STOP BITCHES

im talking about the fans not the channel

They are super thin skinned, like on any of their controversial reviews the comments are full of retards crying about how those damn fanboys don't agree with their overlords whom they copy every opinion from

>Stay butthurt
I'm a casual viewers of them who thinks this is funny
exactly how am I being butthurt?
be specific

19k well spent this month.

Literal autism.

That's what they get for being gullible retards and actually donating to shitty eceleb Patreons in the first place.

The joke doesn't work because you can just hover over the progress bar and see that the entire video.

see? we're not sellouts

Gamestation 2.0

Cause people wanted to see them shit on Transformers yet again, instead they started shitting on those who complained that didn't got what they wanted.

It's amazing.

i dunno senpai, i guess it really is 'entitled' to not want a stale joke.

I laughed the first time they did it, but seeing that they added another video, I never even clicked it only to have Sup Forums confirm that they were just going to run this motherfucker right into the ground. Now it's just pure cringe.

almost as good as the time they called themselves a friend simulator, that cut deep for some autists here.

i dunno senpai, it's pretty cringey

you're giving these retards too much credit, going by the reactions that hasn't ocurred to a lot of them

This is literally kino, no wonder Sup Forums hates it.

You know what would be great? If on the fifth troll video, they literally just uploaded their previous Transformers 3 review.

Because really, what else is there to say that it already didn't? That's the reason they didn't do a Transformer 4 review. Why the fuck to people want them to repeat the exact same shit, just for the sake of shitting on a movie they already know they'll hate.

Good on them for not pandering.

No. This isn't right. I'm pulling my funding.

>"It's good to show contempt for your audience, just ask Michael Bay!"

Feels like forever ago now Mike, eh?

This would be even funnier if Plinkett reviews were a regular thing.

I don't even care about the new Transformers. It was funny once, but now its jut annoy spam. Could they get in trouble for this too?

Maybe they should just review a different movie then?

>joke was already run into the ground
>now they're drilling to china

y tho

I really fell for it, because I thought the two previous videos were a buildup for a Plinkett review.

Nothing noteworthy came out last weekend.

Just wait until this weekend and you'll get your Baby Driver review, and enjoy the harmless trolling while you wait.

>Good on them for not pandering.

Except they pander all the time.

Maybe they should upload a video reviewing a different movie then? Rather than almost entirely reviewing huge Hollywood Blockbusters and saying they like them, meanwhile complaining about Hollywood being lazy

You tards don't get it do you? They're doing it 5 times because there's 5 Transformers movies. 5 of the same shit movies just like 5 of the same shit joke.

they can easily do botw

>oh hey it's jim from canada! would you like to watch some terrible vhs tapes?
>...
>nah fuck that

>I really fell for it,
Even if you missed the previous joke you shouldn't expect a genuine plinkett review.
Too much work.

see

Except the original videos were clearly some shit they filmed on the side with the Special Effects fags, who were almost certainly in town to film a new BOTW that we'll probably see next month some time. If I were to guess, these videos probably took less than half an hour each to record and edit.

It's them being cheeky and making a joke while working on other projects. People need to stop sperging out so hard and just enjoy the ride.

>"It's good to show contempt for your audience"

- Mike 2012
It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

so how does it feel to have them shit in your mouth?
[reddit spacing]
>b-b-but they are parodying how the transformer series treats their fans
ironic bullshit is still bullshit calling yourselves fans of this garbage is hilarious to me

Upvoted

Hilarious joke

>haha get it it's cause transformers suck lmao

God I hate this fucking fanbase.

MAXIMUM SALT in this thread

I hope they keep making videos like this for a month, just to see how salty all the dipshits can get

>those comments on youtube
>these replies ITT
Holy shit, all these triggered entitled cocksuckers. I hope RLM continues making these for at least a month.

I never even watched the Transformers movies. What the fuck is this spam shit? Just review something else, or make a joke about how you aren't going to review it in whatever.

>they lost 10k subscribers over the past day due to this stunt
kek

I can't refute that.

Jesus this copypasta is the worst fan fiction I've ever read.
Why are you people acting like this is such a big deal. They will finish their joke, joke about how pissy people got in their next real video, and a month from now no one will even remember this.

For you faggots defending this trash

How many more times must this happen before you stop defending it?

then why did he shit on rogue one

>or make a joke about how you aren't going to review it
That is what they are doing.

More interested in the drop of patreon money, that's what really matters.

source?

Source?

socialblade.com/youtube/user/redlettermedia/realtime

WATCH RLM'S SUBSCRIBER NUMBERS DROP IN REAL TIME

>entitled

do you work for EA?

Back at it again with the non-videos

Are you fucking retarded? Try reading the post before blindly defending your e-friends

>same joke 3 times in a row

What the fuck, in what realm is this funny

It was funny the first time now it's just sad

user/RedLetterMedia
watch the subscriber count drop like niggers around an inebriated Mike

autism and ad views
same reason they dragged the rogue one review out for too long, it made autists angry

>it actually is decreasing

jej

And they'll keep doing it because, as proven by this thread, people will be defending doing the same joke over and over again as "bantz."

>source

The sub numbers are publicly available on their youtube page you mouthbreathers