"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter are overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 has the lowest opening of its franchise

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$653M on its 4th weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/t-JeUpsjZQDLiiYACUqYIw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIterally no one cares about your capeshit amerifat. Did you jerk off while writing this thread faggot ?

You took the time to write this and collect those screencaps. Think about that before the tendies arrive and maybe make a change.

>ha ha! someone else did, im just reposting it!
not better

You stupid idiot.

I'm a huge DC fan and love Mos and BvS but this film was average as fuck.

the only reason it is doing so well with the critics is because they have an agenda to promote. This film would never have been allowed to fail. They need to show that women are strong and can do a blockbuster too narrative.

Didn't Ghostbusters also have an agenda to promote though?

She's so pretty and nice. I wish her all the luck in the world.

>and love Mos and BvS

into the trash your opinion goes.

>Huge fan of BvS
opinion discarded

>I'm a huge DC fan and love Mos and BvS

Stop posting.

>those audience scores
It wasn't feminism, it was that critics knew the gig was up and even the New York Times was calling out Disney for shilling so they couldn't expose themselves anymore

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA MARLEL IS FINISHED

Literally the ONE time Sup Forums wouldn't defend DC's shitshow is the one time they were good

This proves once and for all that Sup Forums has terrible taste in film.

Sup Forums just hates women

WW was so bad.

>tracking for $800M+
Sup Forums is always so fucking wrong.

Wonder Woman needs slightly lesser than Suicide Squad legs to hit $400M (domestic): boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm

SS had a 12.25 4th weekend and added 42 more (3.42x) to it's cume. Wonder Woman has had a 25.1 4th weekend and needs 81.6 (3.25x) for 400. SS legs (3.42x) will take Wonder Woman to about $404M domestic.

Fuck off shill

I dunno I watched this and guardians 2 in the same weekend and while both were uninspired garbage ( ww being a captain america ripoff and guardians ripping off a futurama episode). Guardians was much better.

WW is the only good DCEU movie.

This was way better than Captain America

WW wasn't a captain america rip off and it was better than Guardians, shill harder

the movie sucked moron, it's boring as fuck.

Mah nigga

Ignore the underage on this board. MoS and BvS are great.

WW is literally bargain bin tier. Critics were paid off for this one.

>93%
RT is a fucking joke.

Did you really type all this out?
Are you being paid?
Regardless, I hardly read any of it.

Still got 73% despite it being one of the worst comedies ever made.

>don't criticize my movie or you're Sup Forums
Man fuck off and stop doing this. You're just inviting them to start posting. Or was that part of your plan? You're a fag regardless.

Do you guys think it can beat Spider-Man?
It is definitely beating the rest. 100%

>trying to force Chris Evans meme onto Gadots movie.
>"w-we won bros!"
Pathetic MCUcks

Considering that there are still 10 weeks to go and this post , yes. It has a shot to reach $400M dom.

Who gives a fuck. Imagine arguing over which kids movie, lines the pocket of a jew better.

>chris evans ghost on the last pic
pathetic attempt to salvage ego eh mouse cuck?

Iron Man was in 2008?
What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I never said it wasn't. It took everything from the first captain america and made it better in my opinion. still not original. And that fucking villain with the flanders mustache on mount olympus? lol

yea no it totally made sense for Aries to still look like an 18th century british dork in the flashback to mount olympus.

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>wasn't a captain america ripoff
>fighting Germans a hundred years ago
> using a shield
> cute fish out of water scenes
>a hero too idealistic for the times they're thrown into
>a shield
> losing their best friend to the germans

it's like they just copy and pasted the whole script

NOOO

Sup Forums promised me Suicide Squad would fail becaude it was shit, instead it made shitloads of normiebucks and won an oscar. Now this? This was supposed to vindicate Zach Snyder's lack of interesting characters and obsession with darkness

the Sup Forums boogeyman posting is great

Giving a fuck about capeshit wars

Well they did bring reddit boogyman posting to the site

>he wrote the only similarities and had to put the shield twice because they aren't that many
lol

has fucking kiiiiids

more like I didn't want to be here all day writing them all out. Whatever enjoy watching the same movies all the time.

>>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 has the lowest opening of its franchise
T5 also opened on a Wednesday and all the other ones opened on a Friday.

It got shit tier audience scores, though. Something like 50%. It also barely made back its money and its trailer was universally shit on.

Wonder Woman was almost universally praised online and had a very high audience score, AND did very well in the box office

I don't, good thing WW and TFA are nothing alike

How are those when fixed for inflation?

it was at least as much of a captain america ripoff as doctor strange was for ironman

the thing I hate most about nu/tv/ is their obsession with box office statistics and critics score rather than the actual quality of the movie.

>Germans
But this was during WW1. Captain America was during WW2. Wonder Woman is more grey and by the end its not clear who the real villain is it turns out it was the Brit

So now all you have is
>using a shield
>a hero too idealistic for the times they're thrown into
>cute fish out of water scenes

And the fish out of water scenes are pretty brief so that's more of a half point

Shitposting fuel. I don't think anyone actually cares about these capeshit movies.

there's far too many threads about them for people not to care.

YASSSS SLAY

Doctor Strange and Iron Man are the same character, WW and Steve aren't

>I'll happily embrace a marvel-rip off feminist quipfest as long as my favorite brand, that I've been shilling as the red pill of capeshit for the past four years, makes money

Why are people today so shit? Nobody has any integrity. They'll adopt any view at any time as long as they think it will upset their opponents. It's why politics are so terrible right now. Nobody actually believes in anything, they're just chasing fantasies of being validated over their enemies.

>>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
He said "it's a mess, but a fixable mess" you shrubdodger

This is funny because theres one guy who calls everyone who dislikes a DC movie "pajeet" in every BvS thread.

>But this was during WW1.
And you can tell they really wanted to set it later but couldn't because of Captain America

why are people so upset WW did well? there are worse Marvel movies that did around the same.
i just hope the upcoming justice league movies give marvel a better run for their movie so that they can innovate a bit more.

Threads and posts like OP are done by actual shills. archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED/
Note that it's spam yet it's never deleted. The biggest give away that they've paid the mods to look the other way is when it's an image of gal gadot accompanied by one of these pastas

The no actress/avataring with an actress rules have been dead set and enforced heavily since 2013 yet it's not for this trash or other sponsored content like game of thrones

>the first impressions are from shills, RT will bury it
>RT is filled with shills, the audience scores will bury it
>well the audience scores are good, but the box office will bury it

Keep moving the goalposts, Marvelshills

>rather than the actual quality of the movie.
You'd still get all those autistic breakdowns of BvS and MoS. Shitposting knows no boundaries.

The worst part is that the guy himself is a nonwhite living in Sweden

>Threads and posts like OP are done by actual shills.
I don't think they even need to hire people to do this. There's a bunch of faggots that do it for free.

I thought Wonder Woman was going to be shit because the last 3 dc movies were shit and the wonder woman trailers looked bad.

I was pleasantly surprised when the movie actually ended up being good. It's not about company wars, it's that Marvel makes consistently decent popcorn flicks while DC has made nothing but garbage before Wonder Woman.

Stop trying to make this pasta a thing. It's never going to be a thing.

Always the shitskins ha ha

>ACTUALLY arguing about capeshit

You're wrong DC is paying me $15 an hour to make these threads.

I had to go to 3 different theatres just to get a ticket this weekend. They were all sold out.

>11 results

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/t-JeUpsjZQDLiiYACUqYIw/
>62 results

As always it's proven that disney has shills here

>tfw I posted it ONCE on Sup Forums and it became a thing
>it's actually from Sup Forums

This you?

Nah the mods and hiro are bought. The last time this sort of thing happened was for Dredd 2012. By the end they were counting down and begging people to buy the bluray

>he thinks I bought Hiro
>literally just copypasted the first version of the post from a Wonder Woman thread on Sup Forums and then other people added more shit
The paranoia is real.

The last time this happened was when you guys raided the board so hard when shilling Thor 3 that mods had to put stickies to contain you. It happened again with Star Wars a week later

wow who would have thought, fat old nerds like to see thin woman with little clothers on

> ACTUALLY impacting this thread

WW was really a good movie and I couldn't care less if it is DC, Marvel or Dark Horse

Sadly, I doubt they will be able to repeat that success with Justice Leauge, given the director(s)

this is embarrassing man