i2.wp.com/newsmap.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Bitwa-o-Aleppo-5-VIII-2016.png
>Manbij Aug 5
i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

>SouthFront
youtu.be/SYUV9zZI6xQ

>DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 5
>S.Aleppo phase 1232345 - rebels gain some ground in Ramousah but are repelled eventually - offensive failed
>Handarat camp ongoing battles
>Darayya gains reported - a western part of the pocket gained by Republican Guard&SAA&NDF
>LATAKIA clashes near Shillif castle/hill as Desert Hawks/Marines/NDF attempt to get fire control over Kinsabba

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/battle-aleppo-intensifies-jihadists-enter-artillery-base/
mobile.twitter.com/ALAMAWI/status/760712918753218570/video/1
twitter.com/syria24english/status/761800001928302592
youtu.be/h3Z-mE3-BKM
youtu.be/pWFzAR92DfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EXPLOSION!

This is the last day, Inshallah.

While most of you dont agree with anything im saying, or dont even believe that im actually Syrian. i cant go on in this thread since its 8:40AM and i desperately need some sleep. would've loved to hear everybody's opinions though

When are the fucking """moderate""" """rebels""" going to run out of men to throw like human waves at the SAA?

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/battle-aleppo-intensifies-jihadists-enter-artillery-base/

Confirmed, FSA/Nusra are in the base, heavy clashes on going

I don't hate you bro. I think you speak the truth. In the end, I think assad is the best solution. Once negotiations are finalized and a new constitution is written, I believe your country will be made a better place.

It is actually 8:41AM according to google

CONFIRED SYRIA PROXY!!!!11!1

The rebels have way more man power to burn than the SAA does so could be quite a while.

>should we regroup
>nah, just throw more men at the SAA
I still don't get how these dumbfucks could've taken so much of Syria in the first place.

i respect your opinion, even though i don't agree with it.

why NATO can't send their troops to fight terrorism?

you basically have NATO in every country but you can't have them do fighting? trump was right.

go back to Jordan please. then to florida and never come back

O SHIT

This

You mean anywhere from nearly 0200 to 2300 at night.

> what is sovereignty
Maybe we should send NATO to Palestina to do some (((peacekeeping))) and demolish illegal settlements while we are at it.

Because the SAA is just as incompetent in a lot of areas lel

باختصار هيدي معركة كسر العظم التي تحدثت عنها مرات و مرات ... بدأت أصوات العظام و هي تتكسر تسمع ... لن تكون معركة يوم او يومين وليست لأسبوع أو اثنين .. المعركة ستطول.. حربها الإعلامية أقسى من ميدانها القاسي جدا ... اما ان تثق برجال الجيش و الحلفاء أو نصيحة ... بطل تتابع اي وسيلة إعلامية...
#حلب_تتحرر
#حلب_تنتصر
صباح الخير يا أم الدنيا يا حلب

A Syrian Reporting saying that this battle will be long long, time for a Ping Pong Contest

but terrorism affects everyone not just the middle east

G-Guys i'm scared

Syria will be free again, Aleppo will become the graveyard of the moderates' dreams.

Shut up faggot

this lol either your an idiotic israeli or your just fishing

>attacking their own guys
use ur brain moran

They are willing to die, while SAA is not. Most areas were lost due to lack of will to fight from SAA, and lack of any fortification work whatsoever. No mine fields, no trenches, no proper recon. Whenever there was capable officer in charge, SAA kept their ground for years not bulging even an inch, like Aleppo Citadel, Del-er-Zor and so on.

SIEGE OF AD DUMAYR WHEN?

Don't be a fucking pussy.

Assad will use this as a chance to eliminate as much muds as he can and make syria alwaite again, right?

one last post before i sleep...heres the literal translation if anyone is interested.
"in short this battle is the break of bones that we've talked about times and times..the cracks of bones can now be heard..this wont be a 1 or 2 or even a week or two battle. the battle will e long, the media battle is tougher than the actual field battle..you either trust the army men or advice..stop following any media outlet."
#aleppo_being_freed
#aleppo_winning
good morning, mother of the world, aleppo."

good night everybody

Nothing to fear my brother, all is according to plan

Thanks m8

Why? Nusbros will lift the siege of Aleppo and reverse the war. Syria will be free.

Oluja 2.0

May be Alawistan is not so bad idea.

I feel kind of retarded for asking this but who is saying this, a Loyalist or Rebel?

Rest easy friend.

A dude weed lmao rebel who got scared once alahu akbar started so he fucked off back to Assad and is trying to bite the hand that feeds him by shilling against him on Sup Forums like a fucking jew

I fucking love you guys

SAA

He traslated what i copy from facebook

I have a entire intelligence network to seek Syrian news

Nusra still present at artillery base confirmed.

kek

ftfy: Nusrat

pretty intense drone video desu

Syria is ancient white land. Alawites, among others, have a claim to it and are the closest to having their state. I really want to see how the ethnic population of Syria changes after the war is done.

The fact that Manbij is still somewhat held by ISIS is embarrassing.

SDF has been deliberately moving slowly in order to minimize their own casualties. Honestly though, they're shitty fighters that would all be dead by now if not for the Coalition. Kobani and Hasakah would've fallen to ISIS and the Yazidi would've been purged.

Wow this general is bs, here you have someone actually from Syria, and you dismiss his opinion and call him a proxy just because he has an opinion that differs from the one shown here mostly.

SDF recieve basic and open field training, not urban training, so USA fucked up once again.

You're defending a guy who literally came into the thread with "revolution fuck yeah democracy ftw"

This is an echo chamber of SAA supporters m8, god forbid someone actually from Syria experiencing the horrors of civil war first hand disagrees with how we view what is going on with his country.

Pretty disappointing to see how people reacted to him and how they behaved.

Most of the refugees are Sunni arabs, so it will be interesting to see whether the druze, assyrians, and Shi'ite communities have better representation or not.

Actually, from all the syrians that came here, he was the only one that wasn't pro-assad

He wasn't pro anything from how it looked, he seemed genuinely upset about what is going on in his country.

Both sides have committed some pretty horrific things, so it is reasonable for him to be discontent.

Greater Alawistan when?

Yet I bet he was the only one that this general called a proxy. Really makes you think.

If he would be actually from Syria, he would be enlisted in SAA/FSA/Nusra and fight instead making up retarded shit about Assad eating his mommy all the night up to morning (as he claims).

This and this. The US should have did what Russia did with Palmyra and do it themselves. They have more than enough manpower to do so. But coulda shoulda woulda.

mobile.twitter.com/ALAMAWI/status/760712918753218570/video/1

>body count

twitter.com/syria24english/status/761800001928302592

More Daraya gains

Probably because posting anti-Assad stuff is illegal. And the anti-Assas ones are probably dead, imprisoned, or fighting in one of the militias.

He didn't say that though, he said that both sides have their faults and that he didn't support either, but was challenging the popular narrative on this general.

Maybe he is too young? Or doing an essential job on the homefront? You never made these accusations to any of the other Syrian anons.

>attend a talk on Syria two or three years ago at a university in a US city with a lot of Arabs
>the professors at the front are all bashing Bashar and defending ISIS
>the audience (including actual Syrians) try to explain that Bashar is the best in a bad situation and "moderate" rebels are totally unacceptable
>the professors keep cutting the audience off and trying to make appeals to authority

>cry-babies enter thread once again to claim e-martyrdom status against ebil assad posters

Holy shit, that is like 40 dead SAA

Wrong, there are plenty of reasons why he couldn't be in the SAA

Whats your point? First rule of anything regarding diplomacy is don't listen to expats.

Sorry for my english BTW, I'm drunk now as a judge and don't give a fuck at all
Guys, I havent't a TV.
Today was looking "Vesti-block" - it's terrible. Report after olimpic games was terrible, couse I have read their shitty-no-proofs-report.
So I agree with those news they prowidet on, but not agree with conclusions.
WTF? What all they wans to?
Olimic games was created to countries conversate in sports, not war.
wtf I love Goddess Russia when and now, but no russian mass media.
Why are different coutries are injected each other?

>he said that both sides have their faults
There's a difference between having a moral compass while giving honest critiques of all sides. He wasn't doing that. He was doing "lol everyone is dumb but me" and yes, he started with praising ideals of democracy.

What's so bad about ISIS, goy?

But he wasn't most of his posts were explaining his point of view from within Syria, while fending of accusations the he was a shill. I suggest you re-read that thread again.

Why do you suck so much dick?

>He was doing "lol everyone is dumb but me" and yes, he started with praising ideals of democracy.

Not really, everyone was instantly freaking out and calling him a proxy shill so the conversation was steered in that direction.

>Sorry for my english BTW, I'm drunk now
You have the crimea-threads for this shit.

Я coвceм зaпyтaлcя...

>I LIKE DEMOCRACY GLU GLU GLU, GIVE ME MORE SHARIA PLS SOROS

And there it is, the retarded ad hominem signaling he has nothing to say in his defence. I'm suprised you were able to restrain yourself for that long.

>what's your point?
>it's not like all the professors lining up with the establishment signifies any sort of pattern
There are no paid shills. The idea that anti-Assad posting is some sort of paid programmatic activity is a Baathist lie intended to discredit the hundreds of objective and independently supervised employees at the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

He went out and bashed the government to whom he owns his life and livelihood and he failed to produce substantial evidence that he was actually in Syria.

>SOHR

That's better, mate. Australians should stick to shitposting.

Ya fuck him for not liking the dictator that gassed women and children and tortured his mom.

Sharia really isn't that bad compared to Assad.

He speaks fluent Arabic, posted his passport and currency, really doubt he is a shill.

Just because someone directly affected by the civil war doesn't agree with the regime doesn't automatically mean they are a shill.

Think about it for a second, imagine how shit his life must be, imagine living in a country where your choice is a dictator and islamists.

Why? I just drunk at all desu
чтoб ты cдoх eбyчий фaшиcт, к cлoвy. я кaк-I thinked that russians may pay support to each other. Evev to drunk rusbos.
Ok.
Like me.

He provided a flawless translation that I put into google translate and was different from the translation I got back. He was criticizing the fact that Syria had turned into a pseudo Kingdom and that the Assads were always going to rule by passing it down to the next generation.

Look I don't necessarily agree with him but that's not the point. The point is that these threads are full of confirmation bias to the max, where any opinion that doesn't follow the narrative is dismissed as a shill or a proxy.

>Sharia really isn't that bad compared to Assad.
weak bait

kay that sounds fake as shit SOHR is not a reputable source thats unbiased and you trying to convince people otherwise makes you seem like a shill

>burn tires for days
>die from poisonous gasses
>muh assad is dropping gas on us

fuck off

Would you rather live in Medina or Aleppo? I think I know which one I'd pick right about now.

Write in old russian please, i like how it looks.

>you will never be born again as a Saudi prince

bad feel

jokes on you I live in Iran

Инфopмaциoннaя вoйнa, cлышaл кoгдa-нибyдь oб этoм? B Пoлитикe, блядь, иcпoльзyют BCЁ. Bcё, чтo мoжнo пoльзoвaть идёт в хoд в пoлитикe. Cпopт, гeи, мёpтвыe кoтятa.

youtu.be/h3Z-mE3-BKM
/sg/ memestrike complete

>old russian

Чeм ты тoгдa oт либepaх oтличeшьcя, дeбил ты eбaный?
OMG - russofag shamed bout another.
Although everyone knows that Russian are drink anytime.
Maybe (you) GTFO hmm?

No, srsly, why do you think that Syrian guy doesn't deserve Sharia instead of all this Assadists shit like education, medical care, welfare..

>look guise sharia is kind of bad mkay but having a western educated white king and the most prosperous country in the region is very bad too
What I wouldn't give for a Kingdom or Austo-Hungary again and this fucker compares it to mudslime tyranny

Holy hell, how hasn't Sup Forums been doxxed by ISIS yet? I guess CTR is doing an ok job of it so far, but wouldn't ISIS try to shut down /sg/?

youtu.be/pWFzAR92DfU

So they did penetrate the arty college to some depth

Russian IP ban should be reinstalled, they never post anything meaningful.

I wonder why I wasn't attaced with this much early
(sorry for engish again, brain is off now)