You said marvel was going to end their ANAD and have their rebirth, going back to the old status quo...

you said marvel was going to end their ANAD and have their rebirth, going back to the old status quo. but they're just pushing this failed experiment further. why does marvel want us to suffer ? how long until competent people come in to clean up the mess bendis and his sidekicks did

They are filling up their roster for 40 more years of marvel films.

Two things spring to mind

>katie is stacked
>gwen's kick pad boots don't work outside of guruhiru style

who is going to watch a movie starring shitty ocs that not even sjws know about, really.

are marvel people that retarded, don't they know that sjw praise means nothing, i'm talking about gaming journalists that don't play games, and about movie reviewers who just watch the trailers. why would the comic industry be any different. let's say some will read the first three issues at best, what the next in their master plan, they have alienated actual fans and they have attracted unwanted attention from people who don't buy their shitty product

when is marvel going to get gud again having stories on par with born again, the fall of kingping, kraven's last hunt and classic avengers adventures

Who the fuck is the woman above Squirrel Girl? Are Marvelfags going to get a female Captain America?

He started his career as a colorist for Annihilation Conquest: Star-Lord. His last known coloring credit for Marvel is Annihilators: Earthfall. So he left Marvel before the first Marvel NOW! relaunch.

man fuck that riri shit, even doom would have been a better iron man. we just got tony back from his superior-phase and then bendis takes over only to introduce a black empowered genius teen that has somehow the capability a fully functioning iron man armor

that's miss america. and we already got several female captain americas, they've just been sidelined

where's spiderman, daredevil, hawkeye, widow, hell i'm curious about black cap and whor.

where are the x men, i don't see storm, ice man, logan, rightclops, magneto.

hell, they didn't include deadpool, their biggest seller meme character to make room for another black inhuman ?

What, scared that PoCs will steal spotlight of your white faves? Well, you should be because we're here to stay!!!!!
Do I sound CBRy enough?

>you said marvel was going to end their ANAD and have their rebirth
But that runs counter to Alonso's 'every year is a relaunch because comics should have seasons like tv shows and shit' initiative.

Help me out here, Sup Forums.

>you said marvel was going to end their ANAD and have their rebirth
I don't think anyone ever said that.

For better or worse, Marvel isn't nearly as reboot-happy as DC is.

Thanks doc = The Prowler

Little Girl = Dinogirl or whatever she's inhuman.

Baron Zemo

Purple guy on Team Iron Girl s Prowler
Little Black Girl is Moon Girl
I think the chick behind Hill is Jessica Jones.
And the guy with the Iron Man helmet is Dr. DOOM

Foolkiller

Jessica Jones...or Songbird? Maybe Idk.

Guy in green is Solo, guy above no idea, edgy Slapstick is Slapstic, Iron Man is Doom, blue glowing guy is beautiful black Inhuman basketball player Mosaic, girl with yellow whatever on head is probably Moon Girl, no idea who's guy in purple behind.

That's Zemo?

That's a shitty look for him.

See

Green guy is some literally who from the 90s, yes that is slapstick, Iron Man is not Iron Man but Doom, chick is jessica jones

The Prowler.

>Cable
>Captain America
>Black Panther
>Thor
>Jessica Jones
>Miss America
>Dr. Strange
>Ms Marvel
>Thor

Those are the only ones I care about in this image. Who are all these new niggas. Fuck em all.

Right, him. Guess Slott's ditching "Spider-Man thing.is my bodyguard"

>left side: old and busted, mostly white authority figures
>right side: new hotness, racially diverse teenagers (+ Wasp and Strange for movie synergy I guess?)

Bit transparent, innit?

Is this really another bloody Heroes vs Heroes thing?

yeah, ever since dissassembled ( written by yours trully Brian Michael Bendis ) heroes were mandated to only fight between themselves. in every big event book there is some sort of hero vs hero action, and the only time a hero faces an actual bad guy is in his solo run. kinda weird, but that's what you get when you let bendis stick his fat fucking fingers in everything

>you said
Sup Forums is wrong 90% of the time

Why did they disassemble Avengers, anyway? Was there any Avengers book after that happened?

>A Slapstick movie

Oh fucking yes please.

scarlet witch got mad at the wasp and hawkeye for some reason making her influence reality so that avengers would face great hardship, and some of them got killed because of this ( i can remember hawkeye and scott lang ).

then there was new avegers, still written by bendis which was bendis speak incarnate but i liked it at first, and the house of m, in which heroes again fought other heroes.

>Riri
>Moon Girl
>Power Girl

So many black teenage genius girls with poofy hair. I'd love to see the memo Dwayne McDuffie would write about this if he was still alive.

Oh, I know what happened in Disassembled. I just don't know did Avengers book ended with it and some time later New Avengers happened or NA immediately followed Disassembled.

avengers ended, then new avengers followed, then the civil war happened and there were new avengers and mighty avengers and then it's all a cluster fuck of avengers teams that i can't remember either

Thanks for history lesson.
Civil War is among first comics I read. I unironically enjoyed Bendis' Mighty Avengers. I was young and naive.

>Tom "Making people angry leads to sales" Brevroot
>Brian Michael "We have to make everyone black teenagers so my adopted kids have role models" Bendis
>Believing Marvel will return back to the status quo
Marvelfags have only themselves to blqme for their disappointment.

Sorry it's so unclear

>American Kaiju.

Isn't he basically just Godzilla with an American flag on him. Like, the actual Godzilla that fought the Avengers and Fantastic Four? If so, what have the Transformers, GI Joe, monolith, Bill & Ted, and Doctor been doing all this time? Did they get killed off off screen?

>why does marvel want us to suffer ?
Until your suffering is no longer profitable.

>More Slapstick.

I'm okay with this.

That's on a good day too.

Nah. The US army threw Gamma enhancements, Mutant Growth Hormone, Pym Particles and the Connors Formula at a corporal in hopes of turning him into a beast they could use against superpowered beings and somehow it worked and they painted an American Flag on his chest.

Okay, then what happened to 616 Godzilla?

>New

Slapstick has been around for a few decades now and honestly deserves more comic time. He's funny as fuck.

Marvel lost the rights. (Meaning we won't see him again, so either died, sleeps, does things off screen, doesn't exist anymore after the universe was rebooted, or whatever you want to believe)

PLASTIC MAN DONE RIGHT

I could totally see Slapstick becoming the Plastic Man of the Marvel Universe.

>1 mutant
>4 inhumans

I can't tell if you're taking the piss with some of these names.

He was killed off in canon in an Uncanny X-Men book so Marvel didn't have to deal with him anymore. As for the other ones, let's pretend Transformers were killed by the Skrull in Secret Invasion, the GI Joes were sent before the heroes in Secret War and were fucked up by Latverian guards. Monolith is somewhere in space. Bill and Ted are off screen time traveling to 2099 and shit. And Doc Who got fucked up in Secret Wars III when he went against God Doom in order to save Gallifrey.

> Implying Fiege is dumb enough to use these characters

He isn't. They're all characters.

So you don’t care about

>Doctor Doom: 1962
>Carol Danvers: 1968
>Prowler: 1969
>Gamora: 1975
>Foolkiller: 1977
>Elektra: 1981
>Solo: 1986
>Squirrel Girl: 1991
>Slapstick: 1992

But you do care about

>Jessica Jones: 2001
>Ms. America: 2011
>Ms. Marvel: 2013

And then you complain about all the new characters. I don’t get you.

It's an MCU fag.

>Kate Bishop
ENOUGH. STOP.
>big tits
Ill allow it.

>why does marvel want us to suffer ?
Gee I dunno

>There's a copy of Ultra comics in the Marvel Universe.
>It was a hit.
>Critically acclaimed.
>Tons of movie adaptations.
>Everyone's seen/read it.
>Literally everyone in the Marvel Universe is infect.

Oh shit!

>that's foolkiller
I would never have guessed, terrible costume

also, could anyone recommend any foolkiller run? I have only read those Marvel Max miniseries [s]quite decent[/s]

Wait why the fuck did they not keep Prowler's cape?