/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yocja_N5s1I&index=1&list=PLBDA2E52FB1EF80C9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:/

Hello, CHI. Have you read Sun and Steel yet?

No worries, you're ok.

haven't gotten around to it but i've started working out a bit

far from it but i'm trying to pull through

what's troubling you?

Have you read For My Legionnaires yet?

a lot of things but mostly i'm just really stressed
no

cheer up lad

I finally got a copy of it for myself. Got it for ten bucks, but it's in French. I saw an English copy for $25 on Amazon last month. I wish I bought. It's back up to $75 now.
>reading Codreanu
>not reading Ceaușescu
Ya dun goofed

I would gladly cut your neck if that means I will get rid of chicano trash.

GET FUCKED.

you still studying?
why is it so expensive?

Bases.

rude

im considering studying world history and currently reading Tudor and Stuart Love Songs; by John Potter 1848-1926 Briscoe

first poem in the book:

THE LOST HEART.

Help me to seek! For I lost it there;
And, if that ye have found it, ye that be here,
And seek to convey it secretly,
Handle it soft and treat it tenderly,
Or else it will 'plain, and then appair.
But pray restore it mannerly,
Since that I do ask it thus honestly;
For to lose it, it sitteth me near;
Help me to seek!

Alas, and is there no remedy?
But have I thus lost it wilfully?
I-wis, it was a thing all too dear
To be bestowed, and wist not where!
It was mine heart! I pray you heartily
Help me to seek!

Sir Thomas Wyatt.

CHI,
Yesterday I went back to see my camgirl crush under a different name.
I spent like $200 on her and I made her laugh. She's gained weight but still deliciously THICC. I am completely in love again.

if youre interested in getting a basic understanding of world history there are these crash course youtube videos that are relatively short i speed them up a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yocja_N5s1I&index=1&list=PLBDA2E52FB1EF80C9

how long had you been away?

nice, i'm still slacking on the whole reading thing
if i was to read about world history it be mexican related stuff

i think since september

Why are CHI so sad all the time ? Isn't life in USA great ?

What does CHI stand for

It's been out of print for years. For some reason, American publishers aren't interested in reprinting it. You can still find copies of it relatively cheaply in other languages. I went with the French version over the Spanish one because I'm illiterate in Spanish.

only if you're white

Chicano - a spic raised in western culture that doesn't belong

>$200
jeebus

Do you have money growing on threes?

it's the same as worthless trash

what the hell made you go back?

Oh. Yeah, I feel kinda sorry for you guys

i make okay money, but most of it is disposable since i live at home and im a loser with no hobbies

i was really really lonely lately
i tried tinder for a week and never got a single match

i could maybe give the spanish one a shot although i can't read spanish all that good

Bro, you could go out and get blown for that kind of money.

stop being rude
just post here thats what i do i don't talk to anyone else but people on here

At least she made you happy for a moment. My Dutchness just went off by that amount.

I don't really care about sex, I like her specifically because she's very qt. I wouldn't spend money on any other girl.

people here are bullies and it makes me feel worse
honestly i might quit Sup Forums now that r9k is full of normies and every board except Sup Forums is Sup Forums

she did
honestly i would pay all the money i have if i could feel that happy every day

What's up bro
We talked a few months ago, I had a colombian camgirl. Well she found out I was visiting other girls and she stopped talking to me. I felt that she was genuinely into me. We used to talk on WhatsApp for hours. I was never 100% attracted to her, and she had a kid, but it felt good knowing that she at least liked me. I miss her a lot. Thinking about going back to her.

Not him, but the crippling loneliness makes you do stupid shit.

CHI
Still don't feel like doing anything. Feel like i'm done but I might feel better again at some point.

i don't feel that way here but then again i have thick skin

you'll probably feel better in a few days

No, fuck you, trash

being rude doesn't do anything

hey amigo i do remember you
i don't think being ugly or a single mother is bad, if a girl genuinely cares for you i would trade anything for that

i used to not be bothered either, but im 26 yo now and i can't ignore the fact that i really am pathetic

I think I might have gotten it wrong when I was advising you to stop giving money to that cam girl. If watching her antics and getting some positive feedback here and there from her makes you feel better or even happy then it probably is a positive thing, she is providing a service that would seem to be worth the money if it keeps you from being miserable. Just don't fall too deep into the rabbit hole.

try to find other ways to pass your time thats what i do

At some point the losing streak just becomes so bad that you don't really care about what strangers/semi-strangers would think and only care about the situation becoming better, that's how I see it anyway. I'm worse off than I was a few years ago yet i'm not nearly as concerned with appearances as I was back then.

I don't usually see her until i have spare money
i only spent a lot because i had a really good week with stocks
usually i only spend like 50 bucks

i used to play video games but they're all so greedy and toxic now

try movies or music. just find something that you can get into that helps pass the time

knowing it triggers you makes me happy,so FUCK YOU TRASH

it doesn't trigger me. i just want you to stop being rude

fitness is a cumskin meme

i'm just really stressed and don't know what else to do

meditate
lifting heavy weights is not the answer to any problem

i'm not lifting at all i'm doing basic stuff in my house

Get fucked, trash

Sorry /CHI/, I wasn't ignoring you but I was streaming. I had 3 viewers that were as bored as I am from the game. Don't play Orwell unless you like walls of text with surveillance dystopia theme.

I just hope she doesn't break your heart.
I have spend more on an ex. People do stupid things if they think with their genitalia.

what are you doing now?

Feel cucked everyday.

I realize my job is a scam because others make my salary in a day. But at the same time I've accepted that I dont have the willpower to follow my own path.

Posting in the /nederdraad/ and asking for games to stream tomorrow. So nothing at the moment.

is it better than being a NEET?
so you stream for people on /nederdraad

Of course it's much better but that's like saying "Is it better to be missing your arms than both your arms AND legs?".

Yes, and the cytubes connected to the nederdraad. I have to promote my channel somehow.

well then

just do something crazy to get more people to view

As long as it isn't me running around naked then I'm open for suggestions.

I am tired of being a reprobate. I cannot give up my lustly desires for white women and hentai. I am gonna burn in hell forever

Just watched apocalypto, was pretty good.

i don't really have anything in mind was just a though
the quicker we burn the better
i like it as well. i wish there was a aztec sequel though

I was a good though. I'll keep it in mind.

Good night lads. Tommorrow will be just like today but I hope that my mood will be better, not that it was bad today since it wasn't. But it would be nice to wake up in an somewhat positive for a change.

*positive mood for a change

goodnight

do your streaming while wearing cute programming socks

I'm an ugly straight dude with no face cam. But thanks for the suggestion.

The Jew remains a Jew but without a corrupt, inept, and decadent ruling establishment, he has nowhere to peddle his goods. A healthy state will expel—or kill—the Jew; a decadent one will take him to its bosom. The Jew corrupts the nation. He buys his way into opinion-forming and taste-making media, feeds the gullible masses his poisonous, liberal garbage; this in turn gets sounded back onto gutless opportunistic politicians in the “democratic process”; finally the very fabric of the nation is a tangle of perverted legislated Talmudic euphemisms. This is how an originally Puritan state becomes Sodom inside fifty years.

you are one of them

False

How has your week been, /CHI/?

prove you aren't one then
i've started exercising a bit thats the only new thing i've done

Oh, I thought it meant someone who lives in CHIcago.