Black femanons, does this make you happy?

Black femanons, does this make you happy?

Is that a picture of a human being? That looks like my lesbian sister's Second Life character.

is there a chance that your lesbian sister is actually bendis

Yes. Very.

It makes me, a whiteboy with a love of black women, very happy indeed.

Any time the white man falls so a sister can rise is a good time

But she doesn't actually exist though. That would be pointless.

>Black femanons
>Implying they aren't all balding middle-aged Jewish anons

>teenager

I didn't like it when Ultimate Tony was a teen for a brief stint, and I don't like it now.

Not every new character needs to be a teen when you're not going to have the characters age, dammit.

Well...yea sorta. This has potential to be good, but then again Bendis is working on it. It has my attention for sure.

Taking the black woman's bait.

As a black man, you done fucked up boy, she about to argue with you about the bills.

It makes me happy for black femanons. She a cute.

How will all that hair fit in a standard Iron Man helmet without smushing all up in her face and impairing her vision?

They certainly can't call her Iron Woman. That isn't a superhero name, that's a command.

So you acknowledging that you have a 6 year old son over here starving, yet you want to sit on the internet all day and post memes. You ain't shit boa.

>This has the potential to be good
Why must you turn this board into a house of lies.

Don't start with me Keisha, I just got off of work.

I just want to talk about comics and cartoons with the guys.

DAMN! Why you tripping baby?

So when are we going to get to the point where all the heroes are a happy little bunch of diverse creatures and all of the villains are white men?

You don't even look at me no mo all you do is talk about yo goddamn ice princess bitch. I hope that white girl know you got a felony on your record. She can keep your stupid ass I don't need you.

Can her hair fit in that helmet?

BANTU KNOTS!

>has the potential to be good
Where? How? When? With What?
It's being written by the most checked out writer in comics and even then what's the real potential in Tony Stark is replaced with Riri Jenkins?

Elsa is a good girl Keisha, but I love you.

Aye look, i'm sorry. I'll take you and the boy out, next Saturday alright, ma?

>giving the female Iron Man huge afro hair just because she's black and so she can have an afro, even though it'd cause problems when she dons the suit

Kind of bullshit, mate.

We wuz Iron Mangs?

I love the way you treat me daddy!

Makes me upset instead of bringing old characters that had no spot light into the fray they remove established characters and replace them. The same can be said about villains too, if there are left in marvel.

Over all a drop out who thinks she is better then her peers is not a roll model.

"POTENTIAL" Bendis has written good female protagonists before. I don't see why he can't again.

Because he can't write. The man fails to follow his own continuity.

I would really like there to be black superheroes, not people who are black as a gimmick.
Iron Man will be a black woman once, and then never again, just like every other diversity gimmick.
People at DC and Marvel don't want diversity, they want gimmicks.

> The whitest of pastry white old men born and bred in the whitest of communities going to white prep schools in charge of writing young ethnic girls

Don't worry user, dis' gonna be gud. Not in the "wow this is actually pretty well done" way, but more in the "I can't believe they're still driving this train when it's fallen off the tracks into the river and washed out to sea" way.

Except when it's his own established continuity. Alias was written with a small portion of the MU he had to work with. Hoping he does that with this.

BEcause he hasn't written a good character PERIOD in years.

>Bendis is actually user's lesbian sister.

Sweet christmas! it all makes sense!

No not even then.
He's forgotten names and plot points in his own continuity as well.

One thread wasn't enough? Don't read the book if it makes you (self-entitledly) angry.

You mean one shot villains, I haven't seen a dude to put fear into others, thanos is used so much he has become lack luster. There are more heroes now than there ever was and they have lack of evil they fight among themselves.

The point I was trying to make is, he has done it before. That's why I said potential.

The armor is not standard and she can easily wear a cap or braid it. Her hair isn't metal she can pull it back.

More political fagness from marvel.

He's too emotionally invested in making a good role model for his daughters to give mary sueisha there any flaws or any actual personality.

I predict every single problem with miles will show up again, except worse.

And he's definitely going to be too trigger shy to show, say Alias's jessica jones being self destructive.

Best case scenario is that he makes something completely forgettable like say his spider woman run.

>marvel stirring controversy again because their stories are actually shit/flagging sales
Tell me why people read capeshit comics again?

Where did this "You can only write characters that are your own race." mindset come from?
It's so fucking asinine.

You gonna ask the unicorns next? Or the leprechauns? Or the female orgasm?

He wrote muh street level good once upon a time.
Then he stopped.
>I a-always planned to finish book after 12 issues

It's kinda like she wasn't born into the role like a glove

Why stop there, only black letterers are allowed on comics with black characters.

where did this "You can write characters you do not understand at all" mindset come from? It's so fucking bendis

Bendis must just want people to quiet reading Iron Man.

Are Marvel doing this on purpose to take Iron Man out of their "flag ship" character status he has right now? Cause after this accounment it's fucking working

Is marvel the most JUST tier company ever?

>Tiro
If that isn't the most stereotypical name for a black girl I don't know what is.
Also if their response to DC rebirth is more outrage for sales then they might be out of touch with the times

>Black femanons,
Doesn't exist.

more niggerfication from (((Bendis))). How can you even download for free anything from marvel with any dignity anymore?

Riri*

>placing effects over DAZ3D models
>calling it art
>have the main character commit acts of theft, murder, and unlawful conduct (which is all stereotypical of her race)
>calling it progressive
>diminishing one person's plight, a final resort to save their life in a cave after looking at their death in the face
>calling them equal

Typical #Marvel

>I didn't like it when Ultimate Tony was a teen for a brief stint

..You meen his teenage years. That was when he was a teen.

616 Tony was also a teen for a bit. ...We call it... "the Crossing"..

We already had that joke.

Like in reality, you mean?

I kid.

But seriously. For ages, practically ALL the heroes (and villains) were white, and the vast majority was male.

Is this really so awful?

What kind of a person names a kid Riri?

Yes.

Black people, duh.

They're just companies, looking to find what sells. The same might not go for the writers themselves, though.

I dunno. Is Bendis really the right person to do this?

>One thread

...More like a dozen since this broke.

In their defense, it does seem a little forced. Riri has no previous history at all. She's just shoehorned in. And she literally is just starting as a heroine - and then she gets to replace one of Marvel's oldest, most established superheroes? Dramatically, that is not sound.

Yeah I bet you bitch about women in smutty or revealing impractical super hero costumes too.

Because I enjoy Ewing's marvel books and haven't picked up a Bendis book since he shit the bed with Moon Knight.

A mother whose name is Mimi and who has a sister named Kiki and already named her eldest daughter Fifi?

It's probably some kind of diminutive for Rita or something.

... my godparents

no no i'm joking. but I like the name Ririr it sounds a little like kiki but still sound african. so yeah.

wish her name was Antonia Starkson just to make people a more mad.

Mind you. I would like it if her first mission was horrible and she had to grow up really fast and face the realities of this life - so she locks herself in the bathroom to cry, and when she emerges she's shorn off her hair.
Symbolic rebirth, sacrifice, also it fits the helmet better.

If she's going to be Iron Man, she'd better be ready to get hard.

Huh. I don't know. Maybe this could work after all? Tony Stark has been Iron Man with only a few interruptions since 1963. Maybe it's time. Generations move on.

Where is Arno Stark? We haven't seen hide or hair of him since the previous Hulk run. If we even saw him there.

man i'm tired let me try that again

*wish her name was Antonia Starkson as a cherry on top of the iceberg that was this reveal

Is it not ok to be a white male anymore?

>a cherry on top of the iceberg

You really are tired, aren't you? Go to bed.

It's 2015+1

Of course not

>Like in reality, you mean?
Loving every laugh :^)

>But seriously. For ages, practically ALL the heroes (and villains) were white, and the vast majority was male.
They weren't real, so it shouldn't bother anyone who doesn't have severe emotional issues or a distinct thirst for attention and recognition. But I'm glad hollow gestures from comic book artists can at least trick one person into being sated.

>iron man is a nigger

>Wanting to be a white mail
>Not wanting to be a glorious postcard

>This has potential to be good

The question is, is it now okay to be something else than a white male?

forced as fuck
the hoop earrings are the icing on the cake. that's what EVERY strong black female character just needs
but hey not like a prodigal black female prodigy already existed for the purpose or anything
oh wait
fucking bendis

No

>Is it okay to be a fucking white male on Sup Forumstumblr?

Where do you think we are?

see, that's War Machine's prodigy so she doesn't matter

The first time Bendis OC showed up I thought that it was Rhodey's niece.

>They weren't real, so it shouldn't bother anyone who doesn't have severe emotional issues or a distinct thirst for attention and recognition.

How can you be so blind? Are you literally endorsing a fantasy world where all the important people, all the superheroes, are white males?

If I looked under your pillow, would I find the Turner Diaries?

He already was, once. And War Machine was in many ways a more interesting hero than Iron Man (although that does not reflect well on the writers of Iron Man).

Yes, it does. Did you complain when teenager Amadeus Cho was a super-math prodigy? Oh, wait, I guess that fits the stereotype, right?

Was that ever not ok?
There are super heroes of all ethnicities, both male and female so why change existing white guys to something else?
Was there a recent case of a big asian/black/whatever female character becoming a white guy?

That would involve Bendis actually giving a shit about comics written by other people.

>Hurrr
>Guys we aren't stealing your superheroes, we're just making them culturally enriched
>We could all get our own superhero franchises or follow the ones that already exist
>Because we all know Marvel will never stop sucking Black Panther's 20-inch cock
>But instead, we'll just take established ones and twist them to our own ends.

So Progressive! I'm glad Bendis is the one writing them, because I would be slightly worried for a second if someone competent was writing it and actually made something good. Thankfully it will just blow over and be forgotten in a year after the garbage writing runs it into the ground.

And why not?

>not like a prodigal black female prodigy already existed for the purpose or anything
I am told Bendis is literally only interested in his own characters.

...TFW the series gets a new writer and he kills her off in the first arc.

>change
>becoming

>Yes, it does

They're not changing Tony Stark into a black girl, however. They are passing the role of Iron Man on (to someone who seems unqualified to me, but that aside). This is not like what they did to Thor.

I am not necessarily endorsing it, but some of the objections made are out-and-out racist, and I hate that.

Face it: Iron Man has been written pretty shitty for about a decade.

How the fuck can you 'steal' a superhero?

Are you actually implying you can only enjoy a story about a hero if he is a white male?

And boy, that Black Panther comment... you're actually a racist, aren't you? Not just in a jocular way, but seriously... you sad sack. I hope you never enjoy another comic.

>How can you be so blind?
How can you be such an attention whore to think for a second that even fantasy characters have to bend to your will?
"WAAH MAKE IT THE WAY I WANT" is what children do. Children don't go try to find something that is already the way they want, they want other things to bend to their vision of what is right.

>Are you literally endorsing a fantasy world where all the important people, all the superheroes, are white males?
Fucking lol, let me know when you find that alternate reality where there never, ever has been an ethnicity portrayed in comic books that wasn't white. Like most 'new' comic book readers, I doubt you even took ten minutes to look up old superheroes before immediately jumping to the defense of this trainwreck.

>Did you complain when teenager Amadeus Cho was a super-math prodigy?
No, because he wasn't a rip off of a white character. Like, literally.

>Poor attempt at making new characters because non-whites can't write and the current "talent" in the business is shit.
>No one reads it.
>Just straight up steal names and slap them on minorities.
>Nobody reads those either.

RIP comics. You were missed yesteryear.

>Are you actually implying you can only enjoy a story about a hero if he is a white male?

Where was he at all implying that?

Well, it's your turn to cry now, I guess.

You seem a really disturbed individual to me, and headed for much unhappiness as regards comic books.

There's nothing new about legacy characters.

>Face it: Iron Man has been written pretty shitty for about a decade.
I would take Iron Man's writing anytime in the last ten years to even a few issues of Bendis writing.

>How the fuck can you 'steal' a superhero?
Easily, you make OC Donut Steels and have them all take the titles of the established characters because you don't want to bother giving your donut steels their own series.

This has been done in years prior and it's only worked in a way people remember maybe a handful of times.

Other times it just ends with the original character taking the mantle back up because the original character wasn't as interesting or well-written as the super-special snowflake.

>You're a racist!!!! :^(
Oh boy, here we go. The wildcard of retards who can't argue, everywhere.

>"Everyone I don't like is a racist"
>"No, stop using facts and logic, that's racist".
>"Don't point out that there are other comic book heroes I could be following if I really cared about diversity in comics"
>"That's racist"
>"Donate to my patreon"

Since jokes trigger your kind so much, I'll include this image so maybe the resulting triggering you receive will give you a heart attack.

I didn't necessarily mean they have to transform into a new character, "passing on the torch" is fine too.

If it's a totally new character I don't give a shit what the color of their skin is or if they're male or female but changing an existing one even if it's about a successor rubs me the wrong way.

>There's nothing new about legacy characters.
Except the color of the skin and gender.

>it's Sup Forumsmrades fall for tumblr-tier bait episode

Sure, maybe, but they'd still have Didi, Nini, Zizi, Bibi, and Lili to choose from first, and those all still sound like people names.

Riri is rayray.

>Well, it's your turn to cry now, I guess.
Nope, it's my turn to watch Bendis run this into the ground while I don't give a shit. In a year, Tony Stark will come back, completely unharmed. And this attempt will get swept under the rug like the last few times this was tried.

>You seem a really disturbed individual to me, and headed for much unhappiness as regards comic books.
This is actually just another way of saying "umad".
You're a fucking child. You don't really care about supporting this comic book series. In a month, you'll forget it exists in exchange for the new hip thing Marvel puts out.

It's just more impotent virtue signaling on Sup Forums from someone who is also white as a sheet about how progressive they are. Attention whore someplace else.

Here's the thing: It's not bait at this point

These people seriously believe this.