youtube.com/watch?v=leRcWf7po70
youtube.com/watch?v=pXAvt0K-Ng4
sendspace.com/file/t51fdi
imgur.com/a/KUUSi
youtu.be/I76BRgV7L94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Yes I do.

>watched this as a kid
>didn't find out until recently that the characters were originally used in ABC bumbers
>that's why he's called Mr. Bumpy

I try not to.

bumpers*

>that episode where the doll got addicted to replacing her body parts with prosthetics, but the toilet water was able to put all her discarded parts together in a frankenstein of herself who killed the now insane original and took her place for the rest of the show

I remember the christmas special fondly

I miss this show.

>the staple remover head
legitimate nightmares for a good 4-5 years after i saw that episode.

Huh, so Futurama stole the idea?

I fucking loved Bump in the Night as a kid. Still holds up too, they just recently released the complete series on DVD.

To me it was another case of ok for one episode and shit for the rest. I might have hated it a little less if it hadn't been the characters in those lame-as-fuck and annoying
>After these messages
shorts.

Bumpy had a good design. Too bad the show was shit.

edit this from DOLLARS to (You)s

Whenever I think of the song "School's Out"
Other than that, I don't remember much about it.

Probably my favourite Claymation (they did reuse a lot of footage, but Claymation is extremely time-consuming, so I'll forgive him)

I want to fuck that doll.

>there's a new release of the series
>it costs basically nothing
WHY WAS I NOT AWARE

Same here. For some reason, I found her really attractive when she sang that country song.

One of my favorite shows as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ER2q42APfII

She got a surprising amount of pantyshots as well.

Well, her dress wasn't really made to hide them.

Had some pretty good songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_7LzlCYwX4
youtube.com/watch?v=leRcWf7po70
youtube.com/watch?v=pXAvt0K-Ng4

I like where this thread is going.

The doll really explains my fetishes, thank you for reminding me where that started.

Yeah, I also have a thing for sweet and caring girls

that cant be the full picture right, there has to be more?

Oh wow, that old thing, even with the original filename.

That's pretty much it
Unless I continue it, luckily I never throw away files...

well i dont think anyone here would mind if you did.

Please do.

Mr. Bumpy was a weird show for me. I brought it up a few years ago to my mom and she was like

>"Of course I remember Mr. Bumpy! You wouldn't stop talking about it when you were little. It was your favorite show."

Which was really bizarre because I didn't remember a thing about it. It was pretty cool in retrospect, though. I watched the Christmas Special last holiday season.

The problem with that is that since BITN is not a stylized cartoon but sth real world doing sth. if it is supposed to look at least somehow like the original that will take quite a while, and then threads etc are long gone.
That was in fact the thing in the first place, when the second sketch was done, BUTN as a topc was already gone and with it out of sight other projects and shows took over in priority until they were abandoned because of being forgotten.
HOWEVER that was before /aco/, so I guess /aco/ would be a good place to post the finished one(s) then?

I have a complete rip of all the Karaoke Cafe songs in the show, I'll upload it for you guys.

Might need to draw something with Molly, too.

ya if you make a thread there i know i will join it

I remember this now. I never watched an episode but I'd see it a lot while flipping channels.

sendspace.com/file/t51fdi

Bam, mostly complete soundtrack.

K, will post on aco then when they're done. May be weeks, don't expect directly the next days.
Have the uncensored second sketch in the meantime.

imgur.com/a/KUUSi

cool nice pic and hope to see it up later

Is the quality better than the one of the vids on YT?

I don't think the quality is THAT great, it's an older show. But looks good to me!

Seems slightly zoomed in more than the Shout Factory release a few years ago.

do you have a website or something where you can upload these or somewhere we can follow you?

i dont?
or do?
what was this and when did it air?

I love Bump in The Night so much. Easily one of the greatest examples of claymation and one of my favorite shows period. The dialogue was very witty too.

I wonder if they ever made toys. If so then figures of the main three would be my next most sought after thing for my collection.

I hated that episode, and in fact just about any post-cancellation episode.

I loved the voice the doll had.

Dustin, why are you into rare waifus?

I remember it like it was yesterday.

They're more valuable than pepes.

Are you talking about this episode?
youtu.be/I76BRgV7L94

That's what it was called! I couldn't remember and people kept referring me to some other stop motion show.

Thanks, that was driving me nuts

I actually really envy people into rare waifus. I mean it must suck having very little art or appreciation, but god damn you have her all to yourself.

It's not that great... it's hard to convince artists to enjoy your waifus enough to draw them sometimes.

misread that as 'autists', still works perfectly

idk I tried my best

It's easier to explain and not as creepy when you think about it. The replacement parts had their own personality from the original toys, and they slowly took over with each part of the original being removed. By the end, the only thing left was the dolls insecurities that blended with the new parts. By the end only thing left from the doll in the amalgam of parts was the dress.

Oh, no... if it was 'autists' it would be backward. Autists latch on and latch on HARD.

I specifically remember having toys of Mr. Bumpy and Molly, at least.

I remember reading they were gonna put out a soundtrack, too, but it never came out.

Because Molly's adorable.

you succeeded

Cro
Bump In the Night
Bill Nye The Science Guy
Sonic the hedgehog

yes.

that was in x-men came on
that was in the spider man cartoon with the electric guitar intro came on

that was with eek! the cat and the terrible thunder lizards

the Tick

Life with Louie

that one cartoon with the aliens that had the Doors' "stranger" song sang by Jim Morrison in the intro.

can anyone remind me of the name of the cartoon with the aliens and that intro?

Molly was my first waifu.

I liked in the Christmas special when she told the grasshopper to GTFO for singing Hanukkah songs.

You know, when I was *very* young (maybe nine or ten) I remember that robot on Bump In the Night featured in a few episodes. I remember thinking she was very cute and absolutely adoring the voice for her.

Years later, maybe senior year of high school, I got into My Life as a Teenage Robot and I remember being kind of embarrassed that I had a crush on this robot girl thing and found it extremely cute, again with the voice being the emphasis. I couldn't watch it after school often and had difficulty keeping up with the schedule changes, so I never watched the whole thing, maybe two dozen episodes.

It was only a few weeks ago, in one of the MLAATR threads, that someone noted the connection. They were the same voice actor, just years later. And now, over a decade later, for me to learn of this immensely personal childhood coincidence, is really special.

Just watched it, that was adorable. Molly also was adorable, she is so sweet!

Heh, that must've been me that posted that. I'm glad you learning that was able to mean something to you.

Why is everything in claymation nightmare fuel?

I think I remember this. Did these guys get attacked by a sentient peice of toast that they defeated by spreading Peanut Butter on then kicking it off a table? I think the logic was something to do with toast always falling Peanut Butter side down? Or something? Can anyone confirm?

I don't recall, but that certainly SOUNDS like the sort of logic they'd use on this show.

>Y'all remember Bump in the Night?

I remember changing the channel.

Because Rare Waifus are the most interesting waifus

im happy to see that this thread is still up.

>bump in the night
>aired in the morning

What else was on during bump in the night's timeslot? I actually don't remember.

bumping with my shitty drawing

think i might start learning how to use guide lines.

Guide lines won't help if the esperience and hand- eye coordination is not there. Just keep shittily drawing over and over and will start to become less shitty and then not shitty and then not shitty at all and then good. Baby steps, practice practice practice.

thanks for the kind words!
...i guess?

No use sugarcoating it.
Drawing is a long learning process.
Unless you are one of the few blessed with talent, he beginnings are shit, was nothing different for me. Still got the files archived as memories, GOD are they crap.

She's a comfort doll :^)

I just noticed that Bump in the Night had many elements from Toy Story before Toy Story

ya i get what you mean another thing is i was using my mouse, i have a drawing tablet somewhere.
so are you like super good at drawing now then?

It's on dvd. Will have to watch the whole thing.

You mean it had many elements from Raggedy Ann and other cartoons about toys that interact with humans, right?

you bet your bumps I do
I even had the cassette with all the songs

my name is mister bumpy i go bump in the thread