>The magician longs to see.
>One chants out between two worlds...
>"Fire... walk with me."

Fire... Water..

Got a light?

Mr. Jackpots

:c

no idea what happened not gonna lie

Fucking pedophile fat lady kissing a seventeen year-old.
Why is this acceptable?
Fuck David Lynch. Sick piece of shit.

I thought it was ascend.

holy shit how fast are these threads going

what did lynch do this time

what's /tpg/'s favorite capeshit?

my pick is Captain America: Winter Soldier

daddy Lynch fucked my little brainpussy and it felt good

Not so long ago we thought getting DOUGIED was the farthest Lynch could take this.
What a ride.

HeelllOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOO

who was in the wrong here

Bomb make big boom then scary man kill radio DJ. Not cool. : (

I have no words user, no words...

>we

Don't pretend to speak for me, fagtron

ye thats all i got out of it

me

>be homeless guy
>want to smoke a cig
>ask this fag for a light
>he just stares at me
>ask him again
>nigger just keeps staring
>his wive starts screaming and the asshole drives away
>I just wanted a light

The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

what a whore

Unbreakable

Sheryl Lee is cute, sweet and friendly!!

>The atomic bomb is the origin of evil.
B-but, the nazis were worse :c

>fairy
lolwut?

>Take my revenge by killing a radio host and his secretary and by making a sleep-inducing radio broadcast

The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within

smoking hobo did nothing wrong. those fags should've just given him a light.

the official subtitles are descend, plus ascending doesn't make much sense, they're bad guys out for garmonbozia, pain and suffering.

One of TMFAPs lines in FWWM has to do with descending too

Laura Palmer is the starchild fought for between the Black and White lodges (through the Illuminati and Freemasons respectively) after being summoned into our world by Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley. This is canon, folks.

Are you retarded?

The atomic bomb was the biggest blast in human history at that point.

It would make sense that something that big could rip open some bridge to another dimension.

this was a good post
have some chocolate

>tfw the story of twin peaks jumped the shark but television itself ascended into pure kino

How should I feel?

where did those spirit things get cigarettes in the first place?

anyone have a pic or webm of the mother floating thru the void from ep 8? can't find one anywhere

Jade give two rides

This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
The horse is the white of the eyes
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within

ABE?

Isn't it more literal than that? The black lodge interesecting with ours (in The Return and FWWM) appears to function through electricity, with the cigarette lighter in the car changing evil coop, dougie coop being released into the world through a plug socket, and the frequent pans onto power lines and junctions.

When nuclear fission occurs, atoms are split and energy is released as electromagnetic energy (and kinetic). That amount of electromagnetic radiation would allow for a substantial bridge to be formed between our world and the black lodge.

Or something like that anyway.

BvS

Another user already explained it. It makes sense. The soul is accesses through the eyes. The horse is led to the well to drink darkness causing it to descend. The horse is your soul. The water is the pain and suffering and the Black Lodge is the well.

Those wacky hobos appear again in ep 9, a Croat leaked this 2 me

>be homeless poet
>want to show my poetry to the world
>recite it on the radio
>tfw everyone finds it so boring they fall asleep
Fucking normies can't appreciate art.

Unironically this tbch.

Jade...!

this is a misinterpretation
this is a more correct/justified interpretation, especially based on how much time lynch spent on images within the actual explosion

Anyone got a torrent of episode 8? I had to work and my normal places don't seem to have it. Thanks

I think it's more concerning that spirits have addiction issues.

Man of Steel, which is unironically a great piece of cinematic art.
BvS is also fantastic.

Yes.

so is James Shelby Downard
youtube.com/watch?v=nARIUQIthdM

>Jade give two rides
clearly a refrence too Jade Aspen

Dougei buy groceries

Hey, /tpg/. What are your top 5 moments/scenes in Lynch's filmography?

Plump

I'm genuinely interested in more of this user's ideas

wtf is going on here?
something to do with bob right?

stop trying to make sense of Lynch

Sup Forums has never been so FROSTED

BookSkippers need to apologize for being the biggest faggots in these threads

>Evil hobo likes to smoke
You know who else likes to smoke? RICHARD HORNE

Holy shit I didn't notice what the coin image was. It's like poetry it rhymes.

That's the Mother, birthing Bob into our world, and the thing on the card that Evil Coop has.

NO HAY BANDA

BvS is better than the new Twin Peaks

The poem made perfect sense. It was pretty straightforward.

Anyone got that meme where the patient Cooper fans are btfo by Dougie?

1) "What do you faggots want?" scene in Wild at Heart
2) The ending of Wild at Heart
3) The road while Wicked Game plays in Wild at Heart
4) Twin Peaks Season 2 finale
5) Willem Dafoe sexual assault in Wild at Heart

If nothing else, this episode (and the new series in general) really reminded me how safe most shows play it. Even ones that try to sell themselves on a "mystery" not often do anything really out there. In that respect this insanity is refreshing.

Can anyone give convincing argument that the last episode did not pull midichlorians? Asking honestly, I am afraid they blew it if thats the case.

Rhonda best girl

If you even want to consider them the same shows

not gonna lie, I've been saying that Secret History is irrelevant the whole time, and I'm pretty assblasted. Been FROSTED a whole lot more than I've been LYNCHED

They did. The lore is now damaged beyond repair.

>inb4 the defender squad replies with MUH LORE

In Greek mythology, Erebus /ˈɛrəbəs/, also Erebos (Greek: Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"),[1] was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness; for instance, Hesiod's Theogony identifies him as one of the first five beings in existence, born of Chaos.[2] Erebus features little in Greek mythological tradition and literature, but is said to have fathered several other deities with Nyx; depending on the source of the mythology, this union includes Aether, Hemera, the Hesperides, Hypnos, the Moirai, Geras, Styx, Charon, and Thanatos.

In Greek literature the name Erebus is also used as a region of the Greek underworld where the dead pass immediately after dying, and is sometimes used interchangeably with Tartarus.[3][4][5][6][7]

The perceived meaning of Erebus is "darkness"; the first recorded instance of it was "place of darkness between earth and Hades". The name Ἔρεβος itself originates from PIE *h1regʷ-es/os- "darkness"[8][9] (cf. Sanskrit rájas, Gothic riqis, Old Norse rokkr).[1]

According to the Greek oral poet Hesiod's Theogony, Erebus is the offspring of Chaos, and brother to Nyx: "From Chaos came forth Erebus and black Night (Nyx); but of Night were born Aether and Day (Hemera), whom she conceived and bore from union in love with Erebus." Hesiod, Theogony (120–125)[10]

The Roman writer Hyginus, in his Fabulae, described Erebus as the father of Geras, the god of old age.[11]

convenience store

Multiple in depth analysis last thread.

Tldr

Laura's soul was always pure and Bob's was always evil. This was just imagery emphasizing that and ultimately doesn't matter.

well im tired of being FROSTED
should i buy some more books than "Secrets History" ?

As far as I know Heraclitus discusses the classical elements as being of the same substance but in denser or more rarefied states, so that fire, water, air and earth are essentially the same thing but in a different state of being. Similarly, Heraclitus supposedly spoke of 'the way up' and 'the way down' ('drink full and descend') being the same. In that the way down of spiritual purgation and strife eventually leads upwards.

In essence, fire and water, up and down, may appear opposed initially, but they are constructed of the same thing. Not sure what this would mean in this context, but it seems related somehow.

We tried to tell you

>There's a kid dancing in the hall-way in one of the interior scenes too.

how is it damaged

I'd never though that I'd witness something like episode 8 in a tv how. This and The Young Pope will create a new standard for television.

CUTER than CUTE

>mfw brainlets still don't realize the horse is a Jungian symbol.

so is that why the giant birthed laura

>making literal interpretations

>This and The Young Pope will create a new standard for television

You wish lol. Nothing will change. Just accept and enjoy.

Why would I want to argue with you? Just because you're wrong? You're allowed to be wrong.

Story of unseen darkness in the shadows of a small town and a daughter's lifetime of abuse by her father has basically become a universal story of God vs. Satan where the human drama of the daughter's horrific tale has been negated by her being a pawn/manufactured martyr.

tfw no 50s loli gf with a moth-frog-spider living inside her

>muh lore
It was kino beyond belief, get over it brainlet

Foucault's first major work, History of Madness in the Classical Age (1961) originated in his academic study of psychology (a licence de psychologie in 1949 and a diplome de psycho-pathologie in 1952), his work in a Parisian mental hospital, and his own personal psychological problems. It was mainly written during his post-graduate Wanderjahren (1955–59) through a succession of diplomatic/educational posts in Sweden, Germany, and Poland. A study of the emergence of the modern concept of “mental illness” in Europe, History of Madness is formed from both Foucault's extensive archival work and his intense anger at what he saw as the moral hypocrisy of modern psychiatry. Standard histories saw the nineteenth-century medical treatment of madness (developed from the reforms of Pinel in France and the Tuke brothers in England) as an enlightened liberation of the mad from the ignorance and brutality of preceding ages. But, according to Foucault, the new idea that the mad were merely sick (“mentally” ill) and in need of medical treatment was not at all a clear improvement on earlier conceptions (e.g., the Renaissance idea that the mad were in contact with the mysterious forces of cosmic tragedy or the 17th-18th-century view of madness as a renouncing of reason). Moreover, he argued that the alleged scientific neutrality of modern medical treatments of insanity are in fact covers for controlling challenges to a conventional bourgeois morality. In short, Foucault argued that what was presented as an objective, incontrovertible scientific discovery (that madness is mental illness) was in fact the product of eminently questionable social and ethical commitments.

In the laura diary she had a pet horse that Ben horne gave her, she let free because of her bob fears and it wound up injured and needed to be shot.

This might be the same horse.

Does anyone else prefer the smaller scale of the original Twin Peaks? It feels like The Return is something else entirely, I'm not saying it's a bad thing but we're going through so many different locales all at once, for me personally it doesn't feel like Twin Peaks.