Gotham's cute. CUTE!

Gotham's cute. CUTE!

I really liks their design, i kinda hope they stick sround but it doesnt look like they would

Gotham Girl might, but it seems that Gotham's a goner.

>ultra-vision

Uh-oh, you guys.

So, were they created by Hugo, or are they from Waller?

A-are we Gotham? Is this how we escaped the trap?

So is this another "heir to the cowl/city story"?

>Two Super humans couldn't beat Grundy

>Batman knocks him out with a judo throw

How can- Wait, never mind. Forgot I was reading a Batman comic.

Waller supplies the super-powered criminals, Strange brainwashes them.

No it's a "strange people think they can help Gotham City but they can't handle it because Gotham City is a shithole and also there's more to their creation/backstory than given so far" story

So you can't acknowledge that he was softened up before?

Or can't imagine that using Grundy's own force against him in a time tested technique might be more effective than just throwing haymakers at him?

>couldn't beat Grundy
Grundy was literally running away from them

It's cute how eager Gotham is. Pity he'll most likely die in an issue or two.

>Two Super humans couldn't beat Grundy
Batman said that Gotham would've beaten Grundy in about a second.

>Or can't imagine that using Grundy's own force against him in a time tested technique
that only works until a certain point, it's no like a normal person can just go and suplex a car or something, you actually need to put your own force and momentum to throw a guy

yeah this. it's just that bruce said gotham should/ought to do better.

can't wait for gotham to unmask himself so we can have dick/gotham lewd

Aww, so earnest, so innocent. He gonna die before Batman's gloom could infect him.

>implying he's not brainwashed into becoming earnest and innocent

I really, really hope these two don't end being villians...like i know one of them is probably going to die, but come on, them turning to be villians would be so fucking lame.

According to issue 6 preview, Gotham is out of the picture
I'm hoping that Gotham Girl is sent to the Teen Titans
I also have a low chance hope that Gotham Girl is actually Linda Danvers who's been mind controlled

How this is going to be:

>you've been bad guys all along activate order 66
>no we are heroes
>no you arent
>one of them dies heroically or banally
>the other retires / goes into hiding

I think one of them will survive and/or stay good until at least the Monster Men crossover, but the other will die and/or go back to being evil or at least morally ambiguous
Given Vision and Omega Men, I think Gotham Girl will be the one who goes bad

I feel really bad for him knowing he was just some broken psycho that Strange is manipulating.

>dat tiny skirt
Gotham Girl lewds when?

Poor sweetheart, so pure, he'll die painfully, won't he?

Batman will try to save him and will fail, just like Gotham the city. ;_;

So, are they a displaced Superman and Supergirl? We already have one or two of those now, what harm is there in another.

I'm trying to look up Gotham Girl but I'm only getting Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. What should I be googling to find more about this?

Add Rebirth or King to the search probably

Got it, thanks.

Speaking of Superpowered bat characters, what happened to Chris Kent and Thara Ak-Var?

Nope, most likely government experiments.

Chris went back in the Phantom Zone by the end of New Krypton and I think Thara died. Neither has shown up in the new 52 as far as I know and the Superman books are busy pretending like pre-Flashpoint Clark and Lois never had another son on top of that. A version of Chris was in Multiversity's The Just issue as Superman.

A Grayson Annual confirmed that Dick is named Nightwing after the Kryptonian myth though and HItch's JLA did some Rao stuff but I didn't read it. Orlando's Supergirl is supposed to be doing some Kryptonian culture stuff so we might get more details of shit then.

I generally wait for trades but I'm curious about these two. What are their powers?

Just generic flying plus super strength?

Seems so, with some super senses added in

That ultra-vision thing though.

Calling it that....

>they used Ultraman's tears to extract dna and use them for experiments

Morrison name drop in the same book too.

I wanna do lewd things with him.

I'd be ok with it if they were like brainwashed into becoming good or something, but if they're just pretending to be good to gain Batman's trust then I won't like it

>Gotham Boy dies
>Gotham Girl becomes a camgirl

I think neither of them is evil, but Gotham will die and Gotham Girl will lose it.

Batman no! That's not the Joker!

I want to bully Gotham Girl!

I want to bully Gotham!

>a whole issue of ivan reis drawing gotham girl written by King

my body can't handle the wait

Finch is really going for the Capullo face, isn't he. I consider that a good choice.

>Batdickery
excellent

It's also going to have Kite-Man

is king making it a goal to not use any a list villains? I feel like Hugo and Grundy are probably B level at best.

Is the Suicide Squad A-list now? I feel like we might be going there with Waller in the latest issue.

Snyder is using the a listers in ASB

He said he wanted to spotlight Batman rogues that aren't usually used and give them some development.
Besides, we'll be getting the big name villains in Snyder's book anyway.

I'm glad he's not using A-listers yet.

What if Strange, Lane, and Waller are controlling the Gothams? They release the monster men to make the Gothams look good, but they can't overcome the monsters and Gotham dies ruing their plan.

Judging by the solicits, Gotham dies before the Monster Men event.

Oh. I guess that's what I get for not reading the solicits. Never mind then.