Entertainment Weekly casually shared MAJOR Steven Universe spoilers

Entertainment Weekly casually shared MAJOR Steven Universe spoilers.
Why the fuck would they do this? There's 2 huge spoilers in this very screenshot.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtube.com/watch?v=wDvhh6MJBT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=rtPMp1kQIog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice shoop. Pull the other one.

ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth

>bismuth is somehow even uglier than the fandom thought she would be

wat

Because it's a kids show on Cartoon Network and kids don't read EW?

She's unusually chill and happy for someone who was bubbled by Rose. The theories about her turning out to be some uncontrollable berserker are probably true.

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT! ARENT WE SUPOSED TO SEE THAT LIKE NEXT YEAR ONLY?

>it's real
I don't know how to feel about that. In any case, there goes the idea that she's a horribly violent and monstrous berzerker. Unless she has a split personality thing going on.

Well they're not at war right now. Who knows what she's like in battle.

GREG IS ACTUALLY RICH? YO WHAT THE FUCK!? I DONT UNDERSTAND. I CAN NOT COMPREHEND THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOMB? First sign of madness, talking to your own head. I am talking to myself at this point, what the fuck the leaks.

where the hell did you get that from

rose bubbled/hid her bubble for some reason, but somewhere she presumably knew steven would find her again one day.

I don't want to see another episode about a guy becoming rich and then losing all his money, especially when the guy is as likeable as Greg.

That preview is going to have Pearl-haters licking their lips. She comes off pretty bad at the end there. But maybe the episode will finally address the elephant in the room.

>ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth

second preview

>ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
THE LEAKS, where the fuck did he get all that dosh

REPOSTING DIRECT LINKS, VIEW AT YOUR OWN PERIL. SECOND SPOILER IN PARTICULAR IS HUGE, BE WARNED.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDvhh6MJBT0
youtube.com/watch?v=3CpKsFdAY5w

What elephant? And where's that portrait from?

Remember the episode where Chaz became rich and got fucked out of all his money by Drew? We're getting that, and I'm not looking forward to it.

user, we're getting all of season 3 starting in like, next two weeks.

Goddamn, her voice sounds familiar.
Also, what the fuck, CN?

THANKS CN

IT'S NOT LIKE I *WANT* TO BE SURPRISED BY ANYTHING IN THE STORY

>she's all chill and matronly normally
>when the fighting starts, she goes absolute apeshit
Acceptable.

>Boo! You ruined the song!
Yeah, Pearl, you ruined the song. Can you not go five minutes without fucking up? Goddamn.

>That preview is going to have Pearl-haters licking their lips. She comes off pretty bad at the end there.
How does she come off as bad?

>still two fucking weeks to go and this happens

>Work for EW
>get told to do a piece on some cartoon on CN
>provided with promo images and screen shots

will you shits stop acting surprised as if the person who wrote and posted this article should have known better.

>elephant in the room
It's a figure of speech, meaning 'something obvious that everyone ignores'.

A-at least Bismuth looks like she's gonna be a cool character.
How is the crew reacting to the leaks?

I JUST FUCKING NOTICED that my caps lock was on, and WHITE AMETHYST TOP?? And the show is still about asexual space rocks crying.

Fucking Crazy Eyes is gonna be on the show?!
That's rad as fuck.

Woolie?

Matt and Zuke are committing sudoku as we speak.

>Sassy black lady with Steven's face and manarms

Is Sugar even trying?

wew can't wait to see her meet lapis

>SECOND SPOILER IN PARTICULAR IS HUGE
Not really. We knew full well Bismuth was gonna show up since Lion 3, and just recently we saw her in Lapis' flashback. This isn't really a surprise.

Apparently she's voiced by one of the cast of Orange is the New Black.

So, the twist about Steven's financial situation is that Greg uses his inheritance to keep Steven afloat and the car wash money to keep himself fed.

it's going to end in murder

>Ol' crazy legs!
Big!
Snowflake!

Did they just confirm snowflake obsidian?

Nah, she just regular black from orange is the new black. Woolie can go back to vidya.
>Guest voice actor.
I am betting that bismuth will fall out of existance or something *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

>Hey, aren't you that Lazuli?
>...yes.
>Well what a surprise! Well, you can't blame me for attacking you when you just stand on the battle field like an idiot!

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

>Guest
I feel like Uzo will stick around for a bit. Its not like she's doing anything else at the moment.

>implying we haven't already met Snowflake
Seriously user, pay attention to EVERYTHING.

this is definitely the ugliest gem so far. but you know i still like her, she seems to have a fun personality.

It's a bomb.
the most nonchalant bomb in the history of su leaks.

Well for one thing, she stopped the song. IN A MUSICAL MONTAGE.

Second, apparently she still has some unresolved issues with Greg. Since the episode is titled "Mr. Greg", maybe they'll finally bury the hatchet about their shared past. Pearl's Maximum Capacity, as it were.

I like how super buff she is, even more so than Jasper. And her outfit reminds me of a forgers apron, so maybe she's a weapons maker, like Hephaestus.
CN is incompetent, what else is new?

she was mentioned as a guest VA in the article. I strongly feel that the whole whoops it fell out of existance was a foreshadowing on stevens part.
Or maybe that was their way of explaining why Lion could not be found around the barn.

JASPER FUCKING NEVER
CENTIPEETLE FUCKING NEVER
L O L

CN treats Steven like shit and spoils it bratty golden child Teen Titans Go like a princess.

So, Bismuth seems pretty chill, I wonder why she got a special place in Roses little treasure room inside Lion.
And based on her outfit, it looks like she might have been the weapons builder of the CG, which would make sense, her being a metal and all.

sigh
just once
just
once
I want there to be a time where nothing leaks.

>monster reuinion is about bismuth...
FUCK! FUCKITY FUCKEROOOO!!!!

Smoky Quartz will most definitely be a fusion, though to get a whole marathon? We might be looking at another Sardonyx situation.

From the episode titles when do we think Bismuth might be appearing?

>dreadlocks
>sassy black woman
>apron
its a fucking mammy
Tumblr is going to have a field day with this

I like how super buff she is, even more so than Jasper.
Right? The CGs got their own brickhouse now.

>And her outfit reminds me of a forgers apron, so maybe she's a weapons maker, like Hephaestus.
I was thinking Io, but yeah.

FUCK ME AND FUCK CREWNIVERSE FOR THIS FUCKING OUT OF NOWHERE BITCH FUUUUUCK

The article outright says that it's a 22-minute special titled Bismuth airing near the end of the SoS. Monster Reunion is still on.

Smoky Quartz isn't getting a week, people have guessed that she's gonna show up in Too Short to Ride as Peri and Amy's fusion.

>new Amy regen outfit
LOOKS LIKE S H I T

if she does turn out to have anger issue, hoo are we in for a ride.

You mean to fucking tell me that they spoiled something that we aren't gonna see for about a month?
That's just shitty.

>And where's that portrait from?

>WE WAS GEMS

Oh lawd

>Bismuth is the season finale
FUCKING
S T U P I D

i'm hoping it's not permanent it looks dreadful

it might be suggesting something though, like she's feeling more 'undone', careless?

That's exactly what I'm telling you yes. Good ol' CN.

>having a nice discussion
>some faggot just has to be all "BUT GUYS WHAT WILL TUMBLR THINK???"
Fuck off.

are we sure it's a regen and not just amethyst changing the color of her shirt for some reason?

nah it's different from her current outfit entirely

I feel like Bismuth is gonna have the ability to change the color of objects, and she did it on Amethyst for fun.

Theres too much black in the room already.

So, Rebecca is gonna burn down the executive offices right? When is that gonna happen?

So wait, is Bismuth the one who poofed Lapis, making her responsible for being trapped in the mirror because she though she was a Diamond solider?

Boy that is going to be awkward as shit once they met each other again.

i want to fuck bismuths gem hole

then why introduce Bismuth!
ha cha cha cha!

Too edgy.

WHEN'S MAHVEL

Tumblr is well known for their reactions so big they actually effect the shows staff.

user go to sleep.

God damn it CN! And yet no fucking news on Jasper.

Thread track.
youtube.com/watch?v=rtPMp1kQIog

>They already have a buff gem on the team

Freaks on suicide watch

''Whoops, It fell out of existence!''
But they already told you she aint comming back nigguhh.

Bismuth might not last. There's a reason why she was bubbled.

>lapis is going to learn how to forgive and to be nicer through bismuth, not jasper
lmao

>already have someone waifuing Bismuth
Although, frankly, you're a little late to the punch there, user. She had fans since Same Old World.

And Sup Forums is well known for never shutting the fuck up about it due to being a bunch of pathetic edgelords.

This thread was going just fine until you had to yet again bring in that boogeyman shit. Knock it off.

100% FUCKING DEAD
200% FUCKING MAD

SO IS JASPER KILL?
I FUCKING HOPE SO L.M.A.O.!

So what does Greg says at the end of the song?
"Just dance with me..." and?

>Jasperdemption never

>22 minute episode
>GUEST Star voicing the new character
Yeah, she's going to be the war dog in Jasper's place.
The one that can't handle living in this peaceful new world and ends up having to be put down or sent away.

If anything, this makes Jasperdemption more likely, as Bismuth's taking the major role she could give to the story.

Well shine my shoes and call me a nigger, shit is getting crazy.

What the fuck is wrong with Cartoon Network?

Why do they suck at keeping anything about this show secret?

BISMUTH WILL TURN OUT TO BE A MAD DOG AND WILL TRY TO FIGHT THE HW GEMS WHEN SHE SEES THEM BECAUSE SHE'S STILL IN THE WAR MINDSET AND WILL HAVE TO BE BUBBLED AGAIN FOR HER OWN GOOD
I AM RIGHT

''..and sacrifice yourself for us to create obnoxious offspring of a gem minerals and human flesh.''

>people in a cartoons general thread talk about something that directly effects said cartoons crew
>edgy

It's really pissing me off at this point