Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsNjTyGsRk
youtube.com/watch?v=fBCvryIc4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=z4GTqgQqnBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never seen lost, am I missing much?

Kate was so hot - but annoying at the same time

noises in the woods are dead people.THE END

Some people complain about how it wraps up, because it's built on a mystery so people had ideas on how much they wanted explained....

But as it was showing, many of us considered it one of the best shows ever.

It's a really good watch. And I think the issues with the ending are debatable. Mostly just he complaints of meaningfags / theoryfags.

I would definitely recommend it. And if you do watch it def don't spoil it for yourself, because it's built on surprise.

pic related and I LUV U PENNY

yes, well maybe. It depends on what you like

its fucking hilarious rewatching the show and noting how they obviously originally intended the whispers to be some type of signal for when the others come

YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO

Locke and Desmond were the best parts of the show.

Lepedis and Sawyer were great too.

depends
are you an autist who need absolute meaning to every scene, dialog and reference?
do you need a piece of fiction to fit everything seemingless and be able to make perfectly organized and logical infographics for every episode?

the best show ever

What's discount Kirsten Dunst doing these days?

the ONLY correct answer

As long as you're along for the larger journey/themes and not logical minutia, it's the best show ever
And hey if you want to pick it apart and try to make sense of it, that's fun too, but not strictly needed

close ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=fBCvryIc4Wc

At least watch the first 2 seasons. Everyone enjoyed them

MANLY TEARS OF PAIN!

It's a locke's father episode

Juliet

Lizzy confirmed for best girl anyway.

Lostfags are the worst.

> Muh incoherent show is so deep

YOU ALL EVERYBODY

It's not the Lost fags that are like that, it's the C(r)use and Lamederoff fans that are like that. Everyone that likes the show thinks it was fucking retarded how they were quiet obviously pulling shit out of their ass with no complete plan on how the show would work or any sort of concrete internal lore.

Is there anyone on other tv series that killed as many main characters as Ben?

I mean, he slacked Locke, Keamy, Jacob, his mother, his father, everybody at the Dharma Initiative, Widmore, Cedric Daniels from The Wire, maybe even more!

That's a lot of main characters!

the introduction of ben is where the show took a shit. they turned him into the mystery man who had all the answers for like 2 full seasons

I only count two main characters in that list

good characters
gay plot

lost verts were the highest point of Sup Forums

>DHARMA
>Not main characters
I want all hostiles to either report to Room 23 or GTFO.

this and the last season one scene were the pinnacle of television at the time

*Characters that were important, recognizable and had a name

I was pretty glued to my seat when I was watching it, plenty of nights spent watching one more episode after another because I had to find out what happens next

it's not a great show, probably not even a good show by some standards but it was my favorite viewing experience with a show. definitely helped that it was all out when I watched it

>ywn go back to 2010 Sup Forums

How many of these LOST bitches got nude

Did this one get nude, she's fucking hot. In something else obviously.

Also that scene where Kate fucks Sawyer in the rain in the polar cage is me gusta

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>why did I laugh so hard at this?

Old Sup Forums was based in LOST threads, imo

There was also Glaufags, Abatap, Nickelodeon bullshit, Green Oval, but LOST was at the heart of it.

>Glaufags

glaufags were infinitely superior than the current reyfags

Not only that, he pulled the strings to kill Libby and Ana Lucia. And he was one of the favorites by the end and basically got a happy ending

lost started in 2004, fuck I feel old

I think I actually had some hope for life back then

I'm way, way happier now than I was then. I was going through my dark, searching phase then. Way too many drugs still. I'm very happy now.

WWWWAAALLLLTTT

UDDERS, UDDERS

SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE, BROTHA

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm loving the new seasons after she gets of the island and becomes a crossover pop musician.

I LUFF YA PENNEH

I ALWEYS HEFF

UDDERS UDDERS
*points to Juliet*

the rest of yall know when I durn to yah

What were you doing in 2004 Sup Forums?

>things I saw posted last week on Sup Forums
>this thread

i still dont understand how he took the time to write this backwards on his hand so that they could read it

one of the mysteries i guess

........kek

man I want to rewatch LOST again now

Answer me anons

Hated how s3 opening ripped this off.

>ITT: Mama Cass appreciation
I dig it man

Making a kind of post-ambient music.
Doing lots of opiates, sometimes puncutated by LSD and ecstasy. Starting to do heroin a little more.
Dating some messed up but cute stoner girl.
Doing dead-end work on the side.
Spending a lot of time wandering the open areas of Southern California, by car and by foot.

None sadly.

rodriguez has

shit series

You missed when Sup Forums was the best.

The Twin Peaks generals are recapturing the magic a bit, but nothing on Sup Forums will ever come close to this.

>tfw started browsing in 2011

I missed the good years lads.

Nudity just recently became acceptable across all forms of media and became the norm. Prior to that tv shows and what not rarely did it.

....fuck

>that fucking shit-eating grin

I never understood this meme

Kate was fine and had a more interesting backstory than a lot of characters. Some of her flashbacks were duds, but everyone got at least one weak ep.

I think of Sup Forums now as three great stages so far:

the LOST threads
baneposting (ongoing, I guess)
Twin Peaks generals, happening now

After this I'll be leaving Sup Forums, but I had to stick around for this last thing

Sup Forums has gone to shit steadily since lost ended

I don't even know how the fuck this place became some really shitty Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums hybrid.

The worst thing about Sup Forums during the lost era was dozens of dubs threads. I wish that was the only problem with this place these days.

kates backstory is ridiculous and on the island she's back and forth between jack and sawyer every episode, it got extremely annoying.

How is it any more ridiculous than Sawyers? Or Mr. Ekos? Or Desmonds?

I remember it turning to shit in season 4 and that terrible CGI on the boat when it exploded

I remember continuing to watch it and being hugely disappointed by the next three seasons, with the occasional good episode acting as a glimmer of hope that it might return to its former glory

I remember turning it off partway through the finale because it was just such utter shit and I couldn't let it end like that

That was back in like 2010, still haven't seen the second half of the finale. Been meaning to rewatch the show and make my peace with it but it's just so fucking long I can't be bothered. Even marathoning Breaking Bad was a chore and that show only has ~10 episodes a season.

>no Sup Forumsposting
>no racebaiting
>little capeshit
>few star wars threads
>no offseason GoT/Dr. Who generals shitting up the board
>no dumbasses using the word kino
it was a better time

she's a woman

better times

I really like faraday, him and miles were always in my top 5 for most of the later seasons.

I remember missing the last episode on tv and streaming it in 240p on some shitty website that gave my computer aids, because I just didn't gave enough of a fuck to torrent it.

its one of the best show if not the best of all times
so yes

He was great in Justified too.

He is also playing Jesus in American Gods. Still looks exactly like Faraday did in LOST too.

>Not Penis Boat
I remember lots of Lost, this show was when i realized foreign shows are almost movie quality and i should watch them. What is this thread.

gets me everytime

i smile and idk why

that guy plays the same fucking character in everything. he's good at playing that character, but he is so unbelievably limited

>yfw you will look at Sup Forums in 5 years and reflect fondly on our current shitposting trends vs the future cancer

looks like i will have to pick up american gods then. If only to see my man faraday.

he's only in it for like 2 minutes near the end of the season

nah, most of the cancer here now isn't "Sup Forums" but just a handful of guys.

when those guys inevitably get themselves busted for being pedos, this place will be fine.

Faggot show. No wonder this board loves it, it's basically capeshit without the capes. Obnoxious one dimensional comic book characters. Fitting that Brian K Vaughn was a writer on the show. Pointless garbage that went on and on and the creators didn't know how to explain anything other than to say "oh it's a myth"

Name a better moment in television history, faggots.

> They told you the end in one of the first episodes of s1

I'm convinced they weren't originally going to have anything supernatural.

Great show and I believe it was when Sup Forums was at its best. The threads about Lost were just as good as the shows. The fan theories were better then anything the show came up with and the Verticalsecond were fun.

People who loved it, went crazy for it. People who hated it couldn't stand it and hated anyone who did. It brought out the extremes of everyone. I might like it a little more cause I watched it while browsing Sup Forums though.

The cliffhanger endings were some of the best by any show. That's what made people come up with the wildest theories. Having to wait an extra year for the final season sucked. I think the final season was rushed and disappointing, but it was an alright ending.

>he needs things explained

Marxist spotted. neck yourself.

FUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=z4GTqgQqnBo

>Great show and I believe it was when Sup Forums was at its best. The threads about Lost were just as good as the shows.

Lost threads are what brought me to and got me addicted to Sup Forums.