Why didn't Latin American Spanish evolved into its own language?

Like how African Dutch turned into Afrikaans.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1JpidrL7tyK
youtube.com/watch?v=FfohoRDYjP8
youtube.com/watch?v=hwuftnlExGU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ecuc3iN4ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=dHok7h0-Z4U
youtube.com/watch?v=U9tQ264QBK8
youtube.com/watch?v=TAoF6ALTICc
google.com/amp/s/manifiestoporlalengua.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/la-lengua-latinoamericana/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because different from other colonizers, iberians actually colonized the population instead of genociding the natives or failing at integrating them like the rest

Because even in 1500s, it was only around 20days travel or so between new world and old.

In maintaining contact it wasn't a problem just a delay.

Not different languages, but a lot of dialects (slowly turning into their own languages, fortunately). For example, here we hate the spanish from asspain, the most annoying and gay dialect. But we're cool with the spanish from Cuba, a very chill dialect.

>Why didn't Latin American Spanish evolved into its own language?
Have you ever heard about chilean spanish?

>Have you ever heard about chilean spanish?
THIS

both are trash. kys.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JpidrL7tyK

youtube.com/watch?v=FfohoRDYjP8

youtube.com/watch?v=hwuftnlExGU

>that amount of "conchitumadre" por segundo
Pinochet comeback when?

because the crown built schools and unis over there, instead of sending rednecks that lived in the wild surrounded by savannah and zulues

ojala k mañana pa aserle guerra a ustede alos peruka y boliviano culiao estropajos xuxetumare

Mexican is unironically the most effeminate accent in all the Spanish language, and Cuban like all Caribbean spanish is ebonics tier.

>"grasioso"

Castillian Spanish is the only Spanish accent that has no "musicality" on it, it has no accent, it's dry and doesn't sound like you are playing "la cucaracha" song in the background.

>implying they didnt genocide the natives

>it's dry and doesn't sound like you are playing "la cucaracha" song in the background

kek'd, mexican accent is very high pitched, it's hard to tell apart women from men

Castilian from which region? Madrid has its own accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ecuc3iN4ZA

Jesuit Catholics and their obsession with grammar vs Calvainist Protestantis

>Spanish
>white

All Spanish dialects from Latin America sound effeminate and high pitched due to their overuse of the "S" sound, the fact that they literally "sing" while talking only makes it worse.

Standard castillian, what we learn in schools or is used in most of our movies and such. Madrid accent is ok, it's like an exaggerated castillian accent that turns words that en in "D" into a "Z", like Madrid-Madriz, but it's more a meme than anything else, you don't see many adults having it besides some "laismos" and such.

That gaymer is a soyboy extreme who is forcing his voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHok7h0-Z4U

Rioplatense spanish will be a language with spanish/italian inflience, it will be called Lunfardish

The Mexican accent is the worst one. Every time I see them talking all I can hear is CHENGA BENGA ARAVILA OOGA BOOGA

>slowly turning into their own languages, fortunately
What? I thought, the REA was supposed to prevent this from happening.
Also with the globalization and internet connection amongst other forms of mass communication, it seems pretty unlikely that Mexico, Argentina, and Spain will end up speaking completely separate languages unintelligible for each other.

Is it true the Andalusian dialect is like the redneck version of Spanish?

>slowly turning into their own languages, fortunately
This is bs and you're retarded if you actually believe this, if anything modern media has rather begun a unifying process eg how South Americans often get Mexican dubs. As different as Spanish may sound from one region to the other it remains a single unified body

Google Real Academia de la Lengua Española

You're unironically pushing Speedy Gonzalez tier stereotypes, I get it you may not like Mexican Spanish but you obviously know shit about it if you're trying to make an argument out of this, which dialect are you even talking about?

coastal ecuadorian dialect is the best
fuck you all
i love you guys

>REA
It is the RAE Wilson Jenkins Rosario Perez Walton

oonga boonga pinche pendejo culia perrea
(maybe this way they wouldn't notice me)

Have you asked yourself this question but with English instead of Spanish?

los españoles tenéis el culo muy peludo.

>I get it you may not like Mexican Spanish

I don't have problems with any spanish accent, except pueltoliqueño, nuke the island

>sound effeminate
Coming from the accent with a lisp

if they did Mexico, Bolivia and Peru wouldn't be a thing

Schools and universities.

You damn cuck, best accent is from Guinea Ecuatorial.

>Oye compatriota chinguese a mi chamiquita para obtener los papeles mamahuevo
Ecuatorians are cucks and pretty lame desu

nah, that would be galician or asturian

i've noticed canadians speak a tiny bit differently word-wise than americans
and just look at how blacks at a low socioeconomic status speak compared to the average american white boy

Your accent is the girliest one of them all pal. Everyone knows this. Colombians are literally crying when they talk

youtube.com/watch?v=U9tQ264QBK8

nosotros no hablamos así español reflegajo de mamaverga chucha de tu madre anda a comerte 3 mil hectáreas de gaver maricón.

Look what happened with the ex-Yugos, now each country speaks its own language.

Ecuatorians literally beg Spaniards to fuck their daughters. It is pretty pathetic. In my school this panchita mother was arranging dates for his goblina daughter to get pounded by anyone. It was pretty weird

claro que sí muchacho.

>pls fuck my daughter. She is 17 and not pregnant!
Ecuador is a meme. No wonder you lost a war against fucking Perú lol

los ecuatorianos son junto a los peruanos los tiraflechas más feos

Castilian accent > the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=TAoF6ALTICc

Por eso se abren de patas tan facilmente y sus padres venden a sus hijas como mercancías. Ya me jodería ser un pancho alpino

Nunca entendi en que momento el acento Ecuatoriano se volvio tan similar al Mexicano. Explicame eso parcerito

The colonies weren't isolated from spain.

Also, we all have adopted common grammar rules. We spell the words exactly the same way regardless of the country.

You don't see shit like "Color" and "Colour" or "Center" and "Centre"

Spaniards are oblivious to just how much their accent is disliked and ridiculed across all Latin America.

Most people here actually dig it hard though

>You don't see shit like "Color" and "Colour" or "Center" and "Centre"
but you will find cojer and coger

>cojer
Literally a grammatical mistake. Cojer doesn't exist

>pls fuck my daughter. She is 17 and not pregnant!
O eso no es verdad, o esa señora tiene problemas mentales. Sería muy ingenuo de ti creer que una persona normal actuaría así, y mucho menos que un país esté lleno de gente así.
Pues no sé de qué hablas, Sé que el acento andino se parece en entonación al mexicano central, pero puede ser una coincidencia. Nosotros no usamos el mismo vocabulario, y el acento costeño no se parece en nada al mexicano.

Eso que escribió no se parece nada a como hablamos en México pinche balagardo pelagatos

Is that actually true? I thought Castillian in Latin America was like British RP English in the US - sign of high class and old wealth.

NO me refiero a lo que el escribio. Hablo de los ecuatorianos que he escuchado hablando en videos y en la vida real. Es bastante similar el acento mexicano central y del sur. Asi como el acento colombiano se asemeja al acento regio

es Jorge.pòr que le respondes

>almóndiga, albóndiga
>soja, soya

Castilian is by far the most intelligent sounding.

>Literally a grammatical mistake.
don't you think that color started as a grammatical mistake? USA adapted common grammar rules from the UK. Languages starts as grammaticals mistakes

Our dialects are turning more different though we can still understand each other without troubles.

But I still can't understand some songs from Caribbean countries, they I think will have its own variation of Spanish first.

Rara vez ustedes reconocen quién es quién.

No me sorprendería que confundieran a uno de ustedes con ellos, o un marroquí.

Son muy ardidos para reconocer que sus ancestros al otro lado del mediterráneo son los feos.

anyone who says almóndiga or soya is dumb as fuck

>implicando que no estamos orgullosos de nuestras raíces africanas

No parecen estarlo, además que gritan mucho para no dejar en evidencia su falta de masculinidad.

"soya" is more similar to the originary word, Japanese "shoyu".

Que ise illo?

Anyway, there is not an andalusian dialect, people into that region speaks in quite different ways.

Perople from Sevilla, from Granada, fror Cadiz or from Malaga speak different each other

The speaking of Cadiz and Sevilla is pretty much the same, in both cities seseo, in both provinces ceceo.

>we're cool with the spanish from Cuba
All Caribbeans have the worst accents.
I hate how exaggerated Spanish dubs sound, but I'm ok with how their youtubers and some TV people speak.

From the Sierra

>was like British RP English in the US - sign of high class and old wealth.

that hasn't been true for a very long time

most retarded shit ive read all day

we're still latins

Linguistic drifting becomes slower the higher the density of communication infrastructure so it couldn't have drifted on the same degree as say vulgar latin 1000 years before, luckily for the spanish language drifting was greatly mitigated by the early institutionalization of the language and then the creation of strict organizations such as the Real Academia, unlike english which possesses a lot of different roots, grammar in spanish has been almost set in stone for over 900 years with further changes being lexicon and dialectic.

An interesting phenomena however is the fact that due to the massification of communications through fiber optics infrastructure (the internet), a new process of "reunification" is going on, specially among the young people, a lot of mexican, spanish, argentinean and caribeño lingo has been internalized by other countries, and movements such as SDLG, facebook groups and forums like Taringa, and popular media consumption have created transhispanic communities where almost all lingo can be used exchangeably.

Beaners ruined Spanish for me and basically the identity of the language
Hysterical how they spite white people in a European language and while being like half Spaniard

> Amerifats ruined english for me and basically the identity of the language
Hysterical how they spite white people in a European language and while being like 56% anglo

Same literal shit with your abhorrent english.

Afrikaans is still understood by Dutch speakers, it is essentially a dialect of Dutch with lapsed grammar and slang imported from Zulu and other local languages in Zuid Afrika.
But your answer is collapsing school systems and protests against being educated by the colonists.

It did. Argentines are more fluent in Nahuatl than Spanish

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

El mutt

wena cosmo

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

The distinction between a language and a dialect is mostly political. And in general, for European colonial languages, you'll see two political factors in play: "we want to distance ourselves from the European country", and "we want the prestige associated with that European languages".

When the second factor outweighs the first, people call it a dialect - that's what happened with most languages in the Americas. And when the first outweighs the second, people call it a language.

I want to learn Spanish, which are the best-perceived accents in Spain? Also, do you guys in Spain like the rioplatense?

La escoria genética.

Spaniards IRL have a chill accent, YouTubers are greatly exaggerating it by shouting.

i hate all other spanish accents other than my own.

Mexicans are the worst though, even gay Spaniards sound better

In Horizon Zero Dawn you can choose Español latinoamericano, while American English isn't available.

What do you think?
google.com/amp/s/manifiestoporlalengua.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/la-lengua-latinoamericana/amp/

>implying mexico bolivia and peru are a thing

fucking KEK

>Says the most mutted country in our region

Is obvious, but formally we are the same.

I dont know what you are talking about

Mutts O Sul

dont get mad little argentina

lol

That's a nonsense, truly.

They lost a war against fucking Peru?