JRE #979 Sargon of Akkad

youtu.be/xrBCsLsSD2E

Get in here. Joe is calling out all of Sargons dishonest hypocritical bullshit. This is fucking gold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4VMpaaNJmM
youtube.com/watch?v=y23DP-IRXv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>parents should thank pewdie pie because hes going to make kids grow up to be great adults
Wew lad

he looks and sounds like a Home Counties maths teacher

Sargon can only argue in gigantic generalizations. Also the fact he spent 10 minutes complaining about victim culture and then LITERALLY called himself a victim because Anita and her fans were mean to him is hilarious. Joe totally cornered him.

wait what?

Why did he say that?

Because he's going out of his way to jerk off pewdie pie because pewdie pie is now conosdered "anti sjw"

Who the fuck is Sargon of Akkad?

Some youtube "anti sjw" who has been staring into the void for too long is basically his own type of sjw now

Bronze age Akkadian king

alright it's soon over right?

Memes aside, it's pretty fucking annoying that if I try to research the historical Sargon I'm inundated with search results about this fat centrist bong

I was wondering how long it would take before Joe had Sargon on.

the inventor of the ebin kekistan meme

Maybe try researching in a library.

>start shitting on islam
>likes start to flood in

LOL

>Islam has conquered Rome before
what did he mean by this?

acting prime minister of kekistan

within the trump/pol/gamergate sphere, I think I hate sargon of akkad and his underaged mixed races kekistan gaylords less than Mike cernovich and those kikes.

Creator of this

Sargon can't articulate shit.

Lol can i have more of this? I need some good shit for my cringe folder

he's rambling now
this is what he's trying to say
>Saudi Arabia was founded with the help of the wahabis - basically muslim Amish with guns - this is the same group that ISIS is a part of.

>"SHADILAY wite boi"

not cringe but fun

youtube.com/watch?v=n4VMpaaNJmM

BASED

Drinking game:

Take a shot every time Sargon says some alt-right buzzword like SJW, autism, etc... Take 2 shots if you didn't know he was wearing the Kekistan shirt Started watching about 15 minutes ago and I'm 4 shots in

BLACK

take another he just said "autistic"

>"Hand over the ethnostate donald"

>I've never thought of myself as someone who gets offended
really Sargon?

youtube.com/watch?v=y23DP-IRXv8

Fucking lol. Sargon is so god damn hateable

>stop mocking women and minorities!
what did the famous anti-SJW mean by this?

>joe STILL doesn't fucking get that hes just being fucked with and most people who say the flat earth shit are just joking

>All I had to do with my life was yell about liberal women and spam my videos on Sup Forums and I could have ended up on Joe Rogan's show
Fuck this gay Earth.

i know but i think us being exposed to bait on Sup Forums all the time makes it easier for us to notice baiters than him.

>joe invites sargon to hang out and chill after the show
>sargon akwardly dismisses the invite without any actul excuse
Fuck wad. Joe is a million times more chill than this twat

You mead Saladin of Allah

literal cuck, and not in the Sup Forums meme way

when you realise how much money and success these chucklefucks has from GamerGate you wonder why they aren't thanking Zoe Quinn everyday.

honestly he doesnt really bring much to the table because he always goes after the lowest hanging fruit so to say

>gay frogs
>shitposty
is he /ourguy/ ?

Constantinople, the Near East, North Africa, Spain

he's if r/Sup Forums was a literal person

>he's right hahahahahahaha

what did he mean by this?

>Sargon of Akkad
Did not realise this fuck stick was still around/relevant

>its a joe hums sunshine of your love episode

Is Cuckold Of Mossad a Trump supporter? I've not been following this whole scene since GamerGate.

$5000 A MONTH

A

M
O
N
T
H

Is there anything more pathetic than a grown man with a "kekistan" shirt?

The only thing more autistic and cancerous than Sargon are his comment sections.

Why would anyone want to watch this?

Easily one of the most embarrasing human beings to put themselves in the public eye.

Can someone, in layman's terms, explain what a Sargon of Akkad is

>thought it said "FRAISE"

Am I retarded?

>tfw met a Sargon fan in real life
never again

Its really funny how the longer this podcast goes on the more evident it becomes that Joe thinks this youtube sjw/anti sjw culture is repulsive and retarded. At the beggining of the episode he was pretty open to the topic but now he just sounds fed up with this nonsense

a youtuber

So it's just a faggy name
Got it

I haven't watched a Rogan-cast in a while, having this kind of person on really isn't going to bring me back.

>atheist
>redditor
>anti-SJW
>loves/creates shitty memes

A person with a kekistan shirt in general.

basically he made a youtube channel that profits off of Sup Forums memes

>that thing could tear you to shreds

Sargon didn't actually come up with this though right? He just co-opted it from Sup Forums during the kek/meme magic saga

1. be fat british gamer
2. start making videos about gamergate
3. realize you can make a living reacting to SJW content
4. amass a large fanbase of similarly manchildren who take Sup Forums way too seriously
5. profit??

literally this

I mean yeah, but, if it's some acne riddled tween I can overlook it somewhat in the hopes that awkward teens do stupid shit. When you're over 30 and you're advocate this nonsense it's just disgusting.

I actually work with a dude who swears up and down the Earth is flat. For some reason he thinks the government is hiding the truth from us which I don't get. Why would the government hide that and why would they give a shit?

That image is pretty dumb

*similarly fat

Yeah it turns out people who base their entire personality on fringe politics from an anime image board are annoying as fuck and lack any self-awareness.

I assumed everyone who had a fidget spinner was autistic, but now I see a spectrum far bigger than I could ever imagine.

he came up with kekistan as a nationality/movement but stole the rest from Sup Forums and /r9k/

what a concerned father figure

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Jesus christ what age are these people? America was a mistake

He made it popular because he wanted thousands of people to write "Kekistani" on their UK census papers. If that happens it's a legally recognized ethnicity.

this is what happens when you dont keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
this is also what happens when you think memes are ageless

Was he a gaming youtuber before gamer-gate? I had no idea desu

So he wants to be on the level of the losers who wrote "Jedi" a few years ago. Got it.

Like the guy youre responding to?

>2017

>Not getting a meme tat

the real victim here is /r9k/. they just wanted pepe back from the normalfags.

So he picked up a pre-existing meme from Sup Forums and is now selling shirts based on it. I'm pretty sure he didn't design the flag either.

What an unrelenting faggot

t. /r/the_donald

If you want a circlejerk you should probably go back.

Memes were a mistake

Who is this Anonymous, boys?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

#WeAllBleedTheSameColor

pls don't kill me

It's chanology all over again but now on a bigger scale

Yes