So why is DC promoting anorexia?

So why is DC promoting anorexia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesJwsBkzKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus that is the whitest ass I've seen in a long time

Go back to Sup Forums

Here's your reply.

One on the right doesent seem anorexic just a bit skinny one on the left how could you possibly tell from that image

And what have these women got to do with marvel and dc are they actresses or something

Too bad Sup Forums is being spammed with DCuck shit with "capekino"

Go back to Tumblr

Why does Sup Forums insist on posting here?

They're not, you're just fat and insecure, go on a diet and go outside

Zack please have better taste.

Even ballerinas have better bodies than Gaza Gadot.

Still doesn't answer my question as to why Sup Forums keeps bringing their shit here. Either talk about an actual comic or get the fuck out.

So being slightly skinny is anorexic now

Next you will be saying having prominent muscles means you have muscular dysmorphia

This is an anorexic body

Right? I didn't think they existed anymore since they started putting something in the starbucks making white girls thicc.

Ah is that gal gadot
She's certainly not muscular enough to play wonder women and she is rather skinny but she certainly does not seem underweight

Angelina was/is actually anorexic because of all the cancer

Being healthy =/= Anorexic. Sorry tumblr

>Ah is that gal gadot
>read the filename/context clues

Oh boy, look, more Sup Forums shitposters.

I should have been more clear I know the second image op posted wasent gadot I was talking about the first one

>Don't talk about cape films on Sup Forums
Your almost as much of a faggot as op user

Wait what how does cancer make you anorexic

Because it's not a comic. That's like us going on Sup Forums and constantly talk about IDW

fuck off with your off-topic post you faggot

I tolerate Sup Forums shit here only if there's actual discussion about the material, not for this kind of bullshit.

Well I don't think that Gal Gadot's body size is healthy enough for Wonder Woman.

Pic related is the ideal body size for WW especially in the age of UFC and Crossfit.

Look, Hollywood plays a huge role in influencing female appearance and the thing is that Wonder Woman would be the perfect star to encourage a much more healthier and active body appearance amongst women. Gal Gadot's casting ain't helping that.

Nope, that's Misty Copeland,

We should build a wall around Sup Forums and make them pay for it.

cause anorexia is more dark

Well it happen a few times. Like when Mad Max was storytime on Sup Forums and the mods allowed, same when BvS was coming out

Nobody is arguing that gadot isent muscular enough for windy that's a near universaly held opinion on Sup Forums
We are saying she's not anorexic

Why are so many people responding by shitposting about Sup Forums instead of telling op how much of a faggot he is.

Marvel jew ass>DC jew ass

Dafuq

Nothing wrong with promoting perfection

Your a faggot.
I normaly make a point of not shitting on others fetishes but I just realised I need to add one to the list of those I do hate.

The only time you should be attracted to somebody that skinny is if you get off on abusing them through malnourishment

Fuck off Tumblr, we get it. You're jealous of every woman who isn't a 400lb hambeasts like you who literally can't go without inhaling a pike of grease and carbs every couple of hours. I understand that you feel threatened by anything with a vagina that isn't critically overweight, so you have to make sure everyone thinks that you are the norm and they have a disease. But come on, we all know the opposite is true. It's okay, no ones gonna stop you from eating yourself to an early (and quite large) grave. Just go back to your blog, chug an extra large milkshake with a side of an entire vegetarian pizza, make a post about how the patriarchy is oppressing blacks by sexualizing women, and masturbate to your favorite yaoi fanfic. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

Or skeletons give you a boner.

>even professional athletes have better bodies than Gadot

Uhh okay retard?

How the fuck am I abusing them? They do this because they want. I just think it's pretty and I appreciate their effort.

is this autism

>It's okay, no ones gonna stop you from eating yourself to an early (and quite large) grave.
I feel sorry for families that have to special order caskets for their dead landwhales.

Nigger that's just gross. The back of her abs are basically touching her spin.

>jews
>white

>people pretending that models aren't anorexic
Why?
Look at this shit, it's repulsive, it's offensive to the eyes.

I feel like people only pretend to like girls as skinny as Gadot as a subconscious way of lashing out at Tumblrfags and black people. I refuse to believe so many apparently healthy adult men would prefer women with bodies like little boys/girls and who decry any kind of curviness as obesity.

They got it right with this scene.

First of all, they don't have a body like a little boy.
Second, their body is definitely the best. It might not be hot, but its absolute beautiful and you can't deny.

If you look at the girl in the middle and bottom, the one that is 100 times hotter than Gadot, you can see her trying to hold back laughter at the absurdity of her playing the bombshell character as she passes by.

>anorexia

Pop 'anorexia' into Google Images and tell me if any of the girls that pop up look anything like OP.

That's not anorexia. She doesn't have any protruding bones or ribs or look depressed.

Whenever Sup Forums is mentioned, the faggot part is implied.

Well if she's not anorexic, then she's just incredibly unattractive, besides you are basically saying that if it's not in it's most extreme state than it's not anorexia which is just false.

Symptoms include loss of hunger, nausea, and a weakened digestive system. Especially on chemo or radiation, that's why most cancer patients are skinny, they physically can't eat most food

>It might not be hot, but its absolute beautiful and you can't deny.
What the fuck does that even mean?

I just don't get it man.

More power to you but, nah, I'm not about that body type. Looks like she'd snap in half if we ever did anything

That's what I'm saying it would be less pathetic if it was abuse

Of course a fucking ballerina has good muscles have you seen the shit they do

That's not anorexic that's just slim

Why is Fox doing it so right?

>who decry any kind of curviness as obesity.
I am attracted to anything in a healthy weight range user from a little skinny to a little curvy

But I don't care if I'm attracted to her that doesent matter what matters is wonder women needs more muscle

I'm pretty sure anorexia only applys when it's an attempt to reach some level of beauty clasifying cancer patients as anorexic would be like saying all weightlifters have muscular distropy

Gadot isnt even the anorexic one in the movie. Lex's assistant was probably cast to make gadot look big

wew lad

See if she was this skiny I could understand ops autism that's not an unhealthy weight but you probably wouldent want to go much lower gadot is nowhere near that

Gross

The problem is that in comics some DC comics editors leave WW be drawn anorexic like Gadot, the problem is not only in the movies, but in comics to
these editors do not know WW and allow these absurd things happen in the last 10 years

I'm not entirely sure why shuttershock even has pictures of anorexic folk but this one's pretty bad

But gadot is not anorexic she's not muscular enough to be Diana but that's it.

>Well I don't think that Gal Gadot's body size is healthy enough for Wonder Woman.

The real problem is that Gadot did not care to stay in shape, I think Gal Gadot should laugh about the complaints

This is not a normal woman's body. That is borderline anorexic.

>Why?
>Look at this shit, it's repulsive, it's offensive to the eyes.

it was not so horrible before, worsened with time

You can clearly see her hip bone/pelvis and her sternum. She is pushing it in terms of being anorexic.

who's this semen demon

>Gadot isnt even the anorexic one in the movie. Lex's assistant was probably cast to make gadot look big

Are you sure?

Please MOD don't deleted this thread

Nathalie Emmanuel

youtube.com/watch?v=cesJwsBkzKQ

You guys are being unfair. Clearly, she's been to the gym.

This isn't comics or cartoons.
Report, sage, hide.

Reported for announcing reports

>reboot modem
>delete cookies
That was hard.

Reported for ban evasion

SCARLET ASS

Why are you anouncing your reports?