Why don't you believe in global warming?

Why don't you believe in global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTaXqVEGkU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwgm4-u98iH5X0EUD0w0L1j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's a inconvenient truth that's just a little convenient for the Jews for my taste.

Because the global warming scares are entirely based on computer models that have universally failed in their predictions.

As a man-made event? No.

first post best post. OPBTFOKYSSAGE

Because the planets been doing it on and off for 4.6bn years.

Because no one knows why the ice age ended

>what is climate change
Because it's [current year], not 1995.

You suck at this.

I do believe in global warming though. I just don't believe in the models being used to predict the causes and effects of this phenomenon because they have been proven incorrect.

Who let Slick Willy go walking around by himself in the arctic?

i love throwing garbage on the street while thinking at how mad lefties would be if they saw me.

>skinny she-bear pissing in public

damn, i just fapped

I do.
Because I'm not a 16 edgylord who believe everything is a conspiracy and I rather trust 99% of scientists including NASA than some shitposters in Sup Forums

pol is always right in the end. you will see

Sir that is nigger behavior.

Fuckin leaf, you heard the man, pick it up.

how does global warming help the jews

He'll be fine.

You're getting played by the globalists like a fiddle, m8. Have some red pills:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTTaXqVEGkU

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwgm4-u98iH5X0EUD0w0L1j

it's my way to cope up while i wait for the day of the rope

Kek,well memed

gives them an excuse to input carbon taxes and more regulations and centralized control of the economy

Why dont you believe in gloabal cucking?

There is no evidence for an H20 feedback effect that will cause the existential threat that climate alarmists freak out about. Until I see such evidence, I will not support deindustrialization or UN carbon taxes.

Why is global warming inherently bad? The climate isn't some static thing that never changes. Maybe its Alaska's turn to be warm and toasty for a change.

It's all just an excuse for more government power. And even if it's real, government would make it even worse.

But don't you realize it disproportionately affects people in third world countries while helping Russia, Canada, and Northern European countries? How could you be so cruel!!!

>Why don't you believe in global warming?
I do, who said I didn't?
>Do I believe it's man-made???
Hell no. Ever heard of ice age? Everythingfuckingthing melted down. Fucking dinosaurs were wiped from the face of earth. And no modern emissions were related AT ALL.

because I had cheerios for lunch

But couldn't it of been from gases from a super volcano or a meteor?

Jokes on you, I do.

Faggot.

Whites are dying off anyway
Might as well take the whole planet to the grave altogether
let the shitskins inherit the white mans scraps

climachange in any direction is a non man made on going process that can not be stoped. however it can be accelerated with greenhouse gases and it can be slowed with the reduction of those gases. in other words if we change our behaivor we might safe ourselves by the effects of 2 degrees more on average but not our children and grandchildren beacuse the process of global warming will go on with or without the CO2.

>oh, look a poor skinny polar bear! all polar bears ive seen in pictures and the zoo were in a healthy weight, there is no way this could have happened naturally, like it having a disease, or being old, or being genetically unfit, no, absolutely not one single chance, it MUST be because of our industry, im 100% totally absolutely sure beyond any shade of doubt that this bear is skinny because we burn the fossilized remnants of ancient algae, there is literally no other explanation.

Hahahaha nice try OP you're telling me the weather got warmer and that somehow makes bear starving?! Nice fucking logic op hahaha what's wrong bear sweating too much is that why you're so skinny? Summer too hot so now you're mysteriously hungry hahaha try again globalists

Global warming is real, the question is, is it problem?
The answer obviously is no.
Species will adapt.

The real problem is human population growth. Because we as a species are so much more successful than others.
We are the cause of their extinction.

I believe in it, I just know nothing can be done about it until people accept we need strong population control. Forced sterilization/abortions would be a good start. I'm also in favor of eugenics as well, but obviously that's evil.

Because I think it's bullshit that people harp on at me about shit like my car emissions for using diesel, or for leaving my fucking TV on standby, or forgetting to turn off plugs and bollocks like that, making out I'M the problem, when you have places like Las Vegas fucking going crazy every single night and China literally just replacing their atmosphere with cancer..

..it's bullshit. There's probably a more logical excuse as to why we don't have white Christmas' anymore than global fucking warming anyway.

Even supposing that it is man-made (it's not), India, China, and emissions from nature vastly outweigh any emission cutting that Western nations do.

All it does is cost us untold billions or trillions, introduce additional regulation and governmental control, and remove our ability to compete with those countries. As long as there's no smog or unclean streets, nobody should care at all.

We're not the true offenders, and the true offenders don't give a shit, anyway, so why even bother?

You'd think we could see common ground with the fucking liberals on nuclear energy, but for some reason, they're dipshits about that, too. We have a solution to their so-called "problem", and they refuse to use it.

It's a stupid fucking issue that liberals refuse to see the futility in attempting to combat, and refuse to use the one actual solution at our disposal.

>Why don't you believe in global warming

But I do believe in global warming just not man made global warming. Ice core samples show it has been hotter in the last 5k years than is has been today. We go through cycles of heating and cooling it's part of nature

hello mr rare flag

I'm gonna save you even though you're obv a proxy

I really with it was happening and not just a globalist hoax.

I want to see humanity get famine'd,diseased and flood'd again

In the far future the White Man will be worshiped as some kind of god that once created great works and brought food and comfort to the writhing masses of brown people.

Have your testicles frozen off yet?

I tought you were france

That bear needs some hamburgers

not every race will be able to adept tho.
whites and asians just have to adjust mildly.
africa and the middle east is completly fucked
thats why libs care so much about this issue. they wanna safe the whole world, while conservatives just say " not me not my family not my nation = not my problem". and as always the right is right.

user california releases more emissions than las vegas
don't harp on us its literally our entire economy

What does that have to do with my post?

I really wish it was really happening and not just a globalist hoax.

I want to see humanity get famine'd,diseased and flood'd again

Natural global warming, sure.
Manmade global warming, probably not.

your stupid picture aside, of course global warming is real

but it don't mean shit compared to the huge problem of overpopulation.

3 billion poo loos and ching chongs, 1 billion nig nogs..... that's the thing fucking up the planet

oh shit sorry man
was meant for

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

There must be some bugs with the netcode, it says it is Antarctica but it's showing the French flag

>talk to geologist once who was stationed in Antarctica
>told me a gust of wind will instantly freeze the water in your eyes
>mfw

is this true? I'm used to the temperature rarely going under 75 F

I wasn't slamming you man just pointing out the fallacy of it all. I like Las Vegas, true city of lights.

>gives them an excuse to input carbon taxes and more regulations and centralized control of the economy
You fucks are contradicting yourselves constantly, I thought jews were in control, CEO's and such, how would they want more regulations?

nah I agree
like I said the most polluting cities are all in california the same place that starts all this bullshit
its real fucking dumb

Yes but the only people who can actually afford carbon taxes are what is left of the middle class round eye. To enrich politicians like Al Gore and their corrupt coffers even more. On top of that, they have convinced round eye AGW is real with nothing more than preposterous End of Days fear mongering computer simulations. What year is it again?

And what makes this related to human made modern emissions?

It's real, but happening anyway. Always have (in curves). We're just speeding it up. Not that caring about the environment is a bad thing. We don't want earth to become India.

maybe. there was once a guy that climb mt everest. on his way up to the summit he started having problems. it was a rough day and the wind was really bad. his hands were freezing cold and he wasn't thinking clearly so for a split second he took his glove off his hand to stick it down in his jacket. he said as soon as he took the glove off there was a piercing pain and then his hand was unable to move. he instantly got frost bite and ended up losing his hand.

I do. I also believe we cannot find a solution by driving up our own energy costs through renewables and regulation because it just drives all energy intensive industry to poorer nations that just dont give a fuck.

Nothing is worse for the environment than an environmentalist. They care more about 'green' ideological objectives rather than actual solutions. Anyone actually concerned about human impact on the environment should advocate for massive research budgets and utilisation of the most efficient options. Right now this is nuclear power with a focus on LFTR designs rather than current reactors designed in the 50's.

If anything the truth has been worse than the prediction s tho...

Are you sure? It's quite easy for them to survive, they just have to come to West and North Europe and everything's taken care of :^)

Ehh don't think that's possible senpai, but when you're expecting bad weather you should dress accordingly.

maybe global warming isn't so bad after all

You can't deny we're speeding up the process.

Global warming is indeed real, but it's also a natural cycle which we are affecting.

Now, obviously we're not going to die as a species, but it is going to create a fuckton of issues for a lot of people. Ultimately we will adapt as usual.

warming is a globalist "scam", just like the holohoax to put economic restriction on none zionist occupied nations and keep them from developing into an economic power house which challenges the kike NWO racket.

stupid goyim, it's |ALWAYS about money and power

because im not canadian

is that guy gonna be ok?

>yeah global warming is real yep yep yep but I ain't got nothing to do with it no no no. How could people dumping billions of tones of greenhouse gases cause any changes. It's all a Jewish conspiracy to get me to invest in cleaner industry practices

yeah, bro. he does it all the time.

>believe in

I thought this was supposed to be science.

Kek.
That pic always gets me

Damn, I hate it when Draugrs try to attack me in the mountains

Does he need any help, or can he get out of there by himself?

>oil and coal companies aren't the real jews shilling against global warming to retain their monopoly on global energy use

lmao dumb poles

praise god for the mediterranean sea and pray for stormy weather when the time has come.

insane isnt it i choose to put all my trust into neptun, becuase deep down i know merkel will stay forever.

you're australian

cant find a bigger insult than that.

my penal colony mongoloid

>They care more about 'green' ideological objectives rather than actual solutions
isnt this the same for any flavor of leftist?

Hes fine he just got pranked

Cuz mankind will most likely destroy itself before it actually was a serious threat

>tfw you're chillin like a villain on penicillin

For the most part.

I have met some outcomes driven leftists and when you go into the ideas they support they tend to land all over the political spectrum depending on the issues.

What they all have in common is they are ostracised from mainstream leftist groups if their ideas are ever put in the spotlight. So any thinking leftist only remains on the left until the group finds out he is a 'traitor'.

he didn't climb so good

So they can tax more,autist

perfidious australian cocksucker eternally shitposting

things never change

no one takes you fuckers seriously

fuck off and go make an "easter" thread

spawn of a whore

To kill of competition.

If you have to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars for filters and checkups, only billion dollar companies will be able to afford them and own factories.

>CEO
>tax more
Try again burger

Hey Leaf do you even have any hot women left, or they all ruined from French dna

Hes opening a beer

>Why don't you believe in global warming?
because the Jews

he was probably trying to steal someone's calciums

Fyi. The Earth wreaks its own havoc when u parasites become transparent. Jaws is based

Look at this poor woman. Her home was destroyed by global warming and now she must take refuge on this raft.

mr skeleton isnt so smart without his flesh now is he

Can't believe they shoehorned this pseudoscience into the olympics

Trust sudaca monkeys to completely misunderstand what the games are meant to be about

>Newfags that don't know PK

Just get the fuck out already.

The evolution first large plants in the Devonian started a one of the largest mass extinction events. A single fern species plunged the planet into the modern icehouse earth 50 million years ago where the poles iced over. So it's definatly possible for the first super predator to change the climate.