Riri Williams built this suit in a cave! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

Riri Williams built this suit in a cave! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

Other urls found in this thread:

top-100-baby-names-search.com/black-girl-names.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no arc reactor
ew

looks like shit, at least the clunky one she actually made of scraps has a reason to look like shit.

>dat ass

>them childbearing armored hips

*clank*

>Split toes
>that mask

Please stop worshiping Japanese people.

>Holy fuck my country's late evening newscast reported on that fucking shit

I'm surprised SJW's aren't bitching that a Woman needs to go by a Male persona to be a hero. Or is a female going by Iron Man seen as empowerment?

So it's basically the same fucking suit Tony has now

For now, it's empowering. Give it a couple of years so that they can clear out some of the things in the queue for being offended at and they'll get back on this and be offended by it. If it lasts that long, of course.

>Still called Iron Man

Why?

You didn't really think they were rehauling the fundamental suit design for Tony did you? Silly user.

>What is Rescue
>What is FUCKING RHODEY (oh wait hes dead now)
Fuck Marvel and their clickbait marketing

>What is Rescue
A missed opportunity to be called Iron Maiden

Can't because of copyright. Same reason why JoJo localizations get butchered.

transsexual

They could have an arc where a smaller sleeker Iron Man was running around while Tony Stark was trying to deal with his various drama bombs. Then, having it be Riri Williams, or Lila Rhodes or whoever could be a big reveal a few issues in.

But naturally, Marvel needs to jump the gun and telegraph it for maximum internet cred.

Branding. Why do you think Jane is called Thor and Jessica Cruz is now a Green Lantern? Its a recognizable name and thats all comic publishers care about. At least with DC/Jessica its makes sense

Cause of the band? Pfft they can fight that.

But Marvel literally used the name Iron Maiden for a female Iron-Man before.

>Black girl
>No ass

You know its stunts like this that make me take back everything I ever said about Cyborg joining the Justice League.

but thats sexist

Close your wallets. Do not buy it. For once.

Please.

Does anybody actually buy those "progressive" series, like new Thor and Unreadable Squirrel Girl?

>Sup Forums
>buying
The majority of us torrent our shit anyway.

Wew lawd

>buying a Bendis book
I can wait til she gets a decent writer.

Yes, Thor is one of their better selling books I believe.

Dammit redfred dont do this to me!
You should stop by the Rule 63 thread for inspiration

>Thor is one of their better selling books
How and why?

Because

im not doing anything
ill check it out

Goddammit dude my heart's gonna stop

YOOOOOO

This is pretty unrealistic. As a woman let me tell you how uncomfortable your tits being crushed inside of that would be. It would get painful after about an hour.

>15 years old

She's apparently 15, so I imagine she doesn't have much to get crushed.

>Who is Ariel Winter?

That's irrelevant. 15 year olds have giant tits nowadays and if its anything over an A cup it would still hurt.

>Tall black amazon with giant bleached Afro and a weird "Ebonic" name thats actually slang for retard.

Old white men, stop trying to make young "hip'" "modern" black characters.

>Tall black amazon with giant bleached Afro
I don't see the problem here. Also "bleached"

What does metallic ass feel like brehs?

Yeah, how DARE they promote their comics!?

Buckets of sand

eh, i thought her hair was lighter in a pic i saw

More please

Muhmuhfuhgindihk

>that ass
>those hips
THICKER
>No arc reactor
what?

"Why would she expose her power source like a videogame boss?" Thought Bendis, thinking he was making a groundbreaking observation that will surely illustrate the superiority of his OC.

Wait, is her NAME Riri? Like, on her birth certificate? That's dumb.

What's with the mecha design elements in every armor she makes? Is she a canon weeb?

Plot twist; the power source is her ass.

top-100-baby-names-search.com/black-girl-names.html

>No boob armor

Nope.

Its in her forehead.

Reminds me of Armored Adventures.

Wish they used a different color scheme. Tony uses the red and gold look. And Rhodes used the grey look. White and blue would be a nice clean look.

Taken to soon

They're doing the same "Sweep the original under the rug and pretend this new one is the real deal" push to her as they did to Thor.

>it's always black
Can the next racebent character be Asian or Latino? Asians are the fastest growing minority in the US and Latinos are the largest.
Or do they not complain loud enough?

Asian and latino? You mean like the new Korean Hulk or the new latino Ghost Rider and Nova? What about Chinese Superman?

What happened to Iron Man anyways?

Also, is Real Thor back yet?

Asians and Latinos aren't dindu nuffins who riot and destroy entire towns at the slightest 'provocation'

People forget that Asians were also brought over as slaves in everything but name to build the railroad. They just don't talk about it, desu.

The armor is called Iron Man, not the actual person in it?

>Fifteen year old black super-genius attending MIT.
>Not being a total weeb.

Nobody knows what happened exactly, from the way they're promoting it, it sounds like Tony saw the girls skills, immediately gave her the mantle, and started mentoring her, but I'm sure it'll be something MUCH dumber on the tail end of Civil War 2.

Thor somehow lost his first name and wanders around looking like a hobo, BUT he is in the promo art for the Divided We Stand event and Jane isn't, there's that.

So are we going back to Iron-Man is Tony's bodyguard? Why would Tony hire a 15 year old bodyguard?

I have yet to see a good spin off IM suit

Same reason he hired Spidey:nobody knows they're underage

Peter was a married man when Tony hired him, what?

It's not unreasonable to think that Stark would be watching for incredibly talented young people to hire into his organization. If he found one that he sufficiently liked, I could totally see him saying "here take this awesome super suit and let's see what happens!" or something else like that.

He really should just start cloning himself, though.

You don't get it? It's obvious.

Look at Iron man in Civil War, with his teenage recruiting of Spiderman. And now, in comics, he's recruiting a teenage girl to be Iron Man.

It's plainly obvious to see that Marvel is synchronizing their brand around Iron Man to give the reveal that he is a secret pedophile, recruiting children to work for him and giving them "special favors" for doing well (Like the Spiderman holographic display from the Civil War movie, or upgrades to the suit for the comics), which will eventually lead into sexual activities.

Once it is revealed, they'll do something completely insane in media, where they release, simultainiously, a movie and comic that is a sequel to Devil in a Bottle, called "Devil in a Child," which deals with Tony's pedophilia and how, in time, he comes to accept it, even though many of the Avengers are disgusted by it (mostly the old ones, like Captain America or Hawkeye, while the more "hip" characters accept his urges).

It will end with Tony accepting his lust towards children, but in order to make sure he doesn't ruin the lives of children, he promises to only have sex with homeless children, and to lift them up from poverty with his dick.

I assume he means MCU Peter and Tony, which would still be wierd because his dialoge outed him as a younger person to the rest of the team

There was barely any outrage over Chulk. Guess Asian racesswaps aren't controversial enough.

People also knew who Chu was.

they dont have a vocal community or complain loud enough like black people which results in no one really giving a fuck about their opinions

Thor is one of Marvel's best selling books. Squirrel Girl sells poorly in floppies, but sells really well in trades and bookstores. From what I hear, Squirrel Girl's sales mostly come from people buying it for their kids since it's an all-ages book and that's something that Marvel has very few of these days.

because white guilt

I think The better question is HOW DOES SHE FIT ALL THAT ASS IN THE SUIT?????? am I right ?!!!

anyone have the comic of her trying to fit her hair in the helmet.

Why do you care so much about what SJWs think?

And the """new""" asian spider-girl.

Well, she's got good taste if she's basing her armor off the Modular suit. Still...

>Riri
I just can't do it.

... But I'll take all the fanart I can get.

This armor is way too animu. If you want to put a niggress to replace Tony Stark at least give her a decent armor, not this anime shit,

SHEIT WE IRON MAN NOW.

Great. Like Mega Man

Now that's a plot straight from one of my Islamic Images!

What if she has to spread her ass checks to reveal it and when she blasts a laser all that is heard is *BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRP*

Eww

It's most likely form-fitting.

I was hoping that the production one would have similar proportions to the grey one. I liked the antennae, big shoulder pads, and torso plating.

She isn't exactly a big person.

She's 15 do girls even have boobs at that age.

Well there is promoting and then there is sacrificing story for click bait. Say someone is really excited about Riri and asks for some comics to read about her with this upcoming reveal. You just gonna have to give them a blank look.

>
Yes