When did this "every negative post about Trump is a CTR shill" meme start?

When did this "every negative post about Trump is a CTR shill" meme start?
I haven't been hear in a while.

Few months ago. It's really starting to piss me off

Thank you for Correcting the Record (tm).

m8 the diffrence is night and day between right now and a day or two ago, the shills were on here in full force

stop complaining you're getting paid for this aren't you?

At least our shills do it for free

There's a direct correlation to the number of shills and sliders on the board

Yes we can all see you, into the sage you go

about the time .05 USD was deposited to your account

Waaaaah

Reality doesn't agree with me WAAAAAAHHHH

WAaaaaaaaah

Everyone that doesn't agree with you is a shill.

You fucking idiot shill.

Looks like you really corrected his record.

This is an overwhelmingly right wing board and is very favourable to Trump. What kind of opposition would come here organically, without being paid? Hell, other boards on this website shiver when they even mention Sup Forums. They can't stand this place.

That's the beauty of it, we can't tell truth from shills anymore. In their feeble attempt to seed confusion, CTR has only made us fiercer.

>This is an overwhelmingly right wing board and is very favourable to Trump. What kind of opposition would come here organically, without being paid?

I just come here to point at you, laugh, and drink your delicious tears. KEK VULT.

Trump shill detected. You got 5 cents from the Russian government in your account. Thanks for making America great by making Russia greater!

Right?

I thought this was common knowledge.

Now fuck off you damn shill.

>This is an overwhelmingly right wing board and is very favourable to Trump.

This is an overwhelmingly meme board and is laughing as the ultimate meme candidate actually causes the death of a major political party

Trump supporters do it for free without the promise of anything other than making America great again.

Hillary shills are mostly unpaid interns promised a recommendation for their retarded political/social sciences college volunteer req. They could also be people who hate whites or America. That hits 75% Of pro Hillary posts.

Same shit happens in Gamergate communities. When you have a bunch of nutballs who are drinking their own kool-aid to that extent, they have to protect against outside viewpoints by developing a reactionary defense to prevent even engaging with them.

It's paranoid, cultlike behavior. Compare with Scientologists and their SPs.

Don't worry guys, we had so much shilling during the Brexit referendum to try and keep us in line with the globalist agenda.

Most normies don't even use twitter or internet forums.

>meme

Found the shill.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

I didn't really notice it until the last week or so, but there has been a ton of anti-Trump shitposting ever since the conventions, and the people doing it are illiterate about Sup Forums's board culture.