Is he ok?

is he ok?

Still looks better than Drumpf

RIP Bill Clinton
Gone too soon...

ONLY TRIPS WILL SET BILL FREE! C'MON LADS RELEASE THIS POOR SOUL

I saw the rarest Ill Bill of them all. It was this pic with Dr. Mengele in the background (shooped with Hillary's face) and him stitched to another Bill. I didn't save it and I regret it every day.

>Bill: 69
>Trump: 70
Trumps got better genetics yo

These autumn LEAVES... fall by my window...

you're queer for this guy- aren't you?

Hillary will probably have him die a week or a month before the election to get maximum sympathy points.

As a bonus, they can even say she's the single mother president.

that nigga got a bad case of the suds damn

he will be.... SOON

All around me are familiar faces

This.

He's being kept alive in 24/7 medical containment, being brought out for the odd conference, and then put back in.
The plug will be pulled soon.

RIP in piece Billy

>sympathy vote

Literally no such thing. Nobody undecided will want to vote for a grieving widow.

For the record, Jo Cox's own constituency voted Leave.

Aren't most people who vote for Hillary doing so only because they believe that behind the scenes Bill would call the shots? If they were to diagnose Bill with a major illness wouldn't many of those voters switch to Trump?

>yfw Bill Clinton is younger than Trump and looks half dead

This is what being married to Hillary does to you.

Why don't the English look like that anymore? Why do most of them look like chavs? What the fuck happened

>Jo Cox's own constituency voted Leave.

Trolled into the grave.

the first wave died in the the treches in ww1, the people who ran the country after were the second line, after ww2 they were all deid

Well, we get a ton of English tourists here in Sydney, and I find that it's only a small amount of them that look like that in that photo. Whereas, with Australians, you'll find a lot of the males here tend to look more like the soldiers in that photo. I want to narrow it down to the fact that most of the soldiers here that have gone to war have come back, but I'm not sure if it's accurate. Or maybe the fact we've been so isolated.

>actual photo of bill clinton
>uses a cartoon of trump

he's dead inside