We live in a world where Iron Man is a black woman, Thor is a breast cancer survivor, Captain America is a Black Man...

We live in a world where Iron Man is a black woman, Thor is a breast cancer survivor, Captain America is a Black Man, Spider-Man is a Black Puerto Rican, Ms Marvel is Pakistani,Hulk is Korean, Nova is hispanic Wasp is Russian and Wolverine is an ex teen prostitute.

What a time to be alive.

No we don't.

In our world those people don't exist.

Idiot.

I'm pretty sure Jane still has hella cancer.

>What a time to be alive.

Yeah, it's revolting. When Is the real Thor coming back to take back his hammer?

Fictional characters do exist, same as how Harry Potter is a thing.

Just because you are made up doesnt mean you arent real. These worse are just idea given to shapes based on random pictures of animals and shit and yet the thought I am thinking now exist in your head as you read this post.

The United States of America and Narnia are both countreis made up on paper, one in a constitution the other on novels.
Iron Man is a black woman, she doesnt need to be "real" for that fact to be true, same as Harry Potter is a wizard or Superman is an alien.

All magically Thors are equally real.

A good time to convert yourself to the Church of DC. The Church of Marvel is nothing but a heresy.

>wolverine
>teen prostitute
wut

Don't they have a terrorist Green Lantern AND a beaner GL?

X-23 was a prostitute for a little bit

But only one of them was a good character.

Thunderstrike?

Cool.

Does that look like Thunderstrike to you, faggot?

>blonde
>bearded
>muscular
>Does that look like Thunderstrike?
...yes?

Why don't you read some DC then?

Okay, two.
Three if you count BILL.

OP never said he thought it was a bad thing.
That's how you can tell it's bait.

I really dont understand why marvel would want to replace their well known heros with the same heros But with different color and gender?

I mean why not make an orginial character from the ground up with orgininal story and origins that actually fit in such a background such as being a woman with breast cancer or being blacknor a tranny.

Marvel should look more at black panther and emulate that than doing bullshit like this and shove this sjw agenda in our Throates. What marvel is doing now is just being lazy and sensless pamdering to people who are not even their target demographic.

>Thor is a breast cancer survivor
>survivor
Isn't it still killing her?

And yet the rest of the Marvel Universe is still white. Why do people get so upset over this?

A decade ago, I offhandedly said "if there's a black history month, why isn't there a white history month?". Somebody next to me said, "there's 11 of them".

Seems like whites get butthurt if they don't have absolute/complete representation...

>I mean why not make an orginial character from the ground up
I'm stuck in fuckin' Groundhog Day I swear.

The original versions of those characters had plenty of fans.
People don't enjoy their character having to fuck off for someone else they have no interest in.
I don't get why Marvel can't just make new characters who appeal to the diversity groups instead of fucking over old ones.

Yeah pretty much.
Then again I'm not fully resigned to a life in the Oblivion Machine quite yet. Besides I know it's transient, the names inevitably go back to the white guys anyway.

It's stupid that comic book legacy drags for so long.

Like Junta? Or Monkey King? Or the Blue Ear?

Because original characters hardly ever catch on.

When was the last non legacy hero to get popular? Deadpool? And even he has the x franchise behind him.

Also why do folks argue that people who arent white guys dont read comics/arent the target demographic. What about being black or a chick would be make comics inherently unappealing to you.

And also why is it that every non white character is called pandering but none of the tons of white guy characters are. Mighty Avengers is pandering but the "classic" lineups are just normal?

Do you hate legacy heroes or just ones that arent white guys?

I hate people who think that because I want to continue to read about Steve Rogers being Captain America that I must be a racist.

Except we still have the classic characters, so this post is stupid. They just passed the legacy forward

>We still have Odinson
>We still have Steve Rogers
>We still have Peter Parker
>We still have Bruce Banner
>We still have Janet
>We still have Carol Danvers
>We still have Tony Stark for now
>While we don't have Logan, We do have Old Man Logan that is basically the same character
>BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RICHARD RIDER

You forgot the Falcon is now a mexican immigrant and Giant-man is now a gay muslim

The real issue isn't the fact that legacy characters of other races and genders are created, it's that most of the time, it makes no sense who they choose.

Sam and Bucky taking over for Steve made sense on both occasions. They were close friends of Steve and stepped up when they were needed.

Rhodey taking over for Tony as Iron Man made sense, too. Hell, so did Laura becoming Wolverine.

But there's situations where a writer's OC, who hasn't even talked to Tony, is taking over. Or when Amadeus Cho becomes the Hulk when Bruce is still alive and in the role. That's what the problem is: the pointless substitution of characters that are still alive for donut steels that are irrelevant to the title character. It just happens that in most cases, this is to fill a diversity quota.

>Why do people get so upset over this?
Because it's 100% ideologically motivated anti-white male propaganda and entryism.

>A decade ago, I offhandedly said "if there's a black history month, why isn't there a white history month?".
You should have asked why a black history month exists at all.

And yet given that all this shit follows the movies, we damn well know none of it will stick short of maybe Kamala and at best they'll give Miles his own Spider-ish, but not actually Spider-man identity.

They didnt kill/depower/retire ,wasp, ginger, black and og hispanic green lanterns to do it how ever

four if you count thorgirl

You kept bringing up race though. Specifically as something integral to who comics are for.

But Cho and Jane are longtime supporting cast membets