And the academy award for Best Picture goes to

>And the academy award for Best Picture goes to...

Haha what if the director actually insisted Saoirse get impregnated by an immigrant for the movie, haha can you imagine a genuine conception happening on-screen.

Hehehe, maybe they wouldn't even use the actor for that scene, they use a genuine immigrant so he can't be deported anymore.

Fag.

hirobot is back!

You have to wonder how come noone has done this yet.

Hot. I would pay to watch this.

I'd put some sweetness in her belly.

Note: the actress lives nowhere near any people of color.

I once fingered her behind a youth club in Carlow

Why is she so racist?

She was good in Brooklyn

Does anyone have the photo of her in a green dress where she is bending down and you can see her cleavage?

What is your purpose behind that?

>that slut with the purple hair
jfc sersha

I've been trying to find it for ages, I need it for my collection.

how u pronowns dis bitch name?

>ywn wake up next to a happy head colored cutie

>immigrant romance

I swear to God I see that fucking SJW in every recent photo with her. I feel like she's a bad influence on Saoirse.

It's depressing to see that Sershey has gone in with the SJW crowd in her friend circle. You just know the SJW bitch constantly moans about Trump and right-wingers...

Join the fun user, not like it's going to have blockbuster levels of exposure, it's a simple indie movie probably direct to video.

You can't stop this fate.

Get to the times, she's (((ours))) now and you can't do nothing, white goy.

seahorse runnin

Bump for this i'd like to see as well

She's constantly visiting different friends at their homes, also sersh activism is of another kind
And believe me, she has worse people to hang around than that little girl, these people lives in NY

I have a webm just lemme find it

Sure, but the SJW friend is cancer. She's exactly the type of feminist she looks like. Her twitter account is cancer. Everything. Her other friends seemed run of the mill, but the SJW one is a bad influence on her, politically.

proof?

Apparently Brooklyn producers are working on it though.
I can see them trying to achieve the same success of Brooklyn.

Think about it this way user, sersh can be a balance force in the purple girl's life

>tfw Muslim men will be fetishizing Saoirse in a hijab...

She's corrupted Sershey. In the OP's photo, she has a bit of pink hair dye... she's too far gone

How much longer do you think it'll be before they just start playing BLACKED.com kino in theaters?

>m-my waifu isn't a dumb SJW, i-it's just her f-friend poisoning her!!

Dumb Sershfag.

Brooklyn had a budget of less than 10m, also it involved previously known good director and extremely good co-stars, Belly doesn't has any of this, probable has even less of a budget

>you'll help me spread the word of the prophet won't you user?

>And the academy award for Best Propaganda goes to...

Sersh has had pink hair lights before, remember Lady Bird, also it doesn't mean anything unless you see her fully dyed in extravagant colours

True. We'll still just have to wait and see how this pans out I guess.

Is this coming out the same year as the Mike Brown biopic? Lefties heads are going to explode at the Oscars if that's the case, or maybe they'll just give her best actress and the dude that plays Mike Brown best actor and say it's a tie for best picture.

Eddie Redmayne for Not Without My Penis.

It's already happening user.

It will be another Stockholm/Penn. movie, the ones that have potential are Chesil Beach and Lady Bird, those I really I'm looking for

She's a woman, of course she believes in stupid shit.

Film dyes are one thing, but her next film involves her playing a queen, so there's no fucking excuse for the pink hair dye. It was the SJW's influence on her.

There was a time user... a time when Sershey was a virgin and she was pure of political influence. A time before the waifu plague.

There was a time user...

She was at Glastonbury singing Bee Gee's songs user, that was enough reason to do some costume-esque crazy things

Holy hell Saoirse is cute.
I see the light now Saoirse bros

Yea, Chesil Beach and Lady Bird look pretty good.

Also
>that webm
Sersha and her were really cute together.

Welcome to the light user, Love and tranquility be with you

>She has lived in Manhattan, New York City since January 2016
Yes, there are no "people of color" in New York.

Be honest to yourself... you know the SJW encouraged Saoirse to put highlights in her hair out of some feminist bullshit thing.

She was living in a NY hotel because of her Broadway play user, The Crucible, once she had finished she went back to Oireland

>cum in the pussy
uhh ok

such devastation... so few sershabros remain ;_;

user, she's just enjoying a festival with her friend and her friend's Parents that were there too

No, you haven't been paying attention user, she moved to New York. Obviously she can't resist frequent visits back to Ireland, but she lives in New York.

the can kill the majority but never the roots, a few of us still remains

>Gemma groomed and seduced Saoirse

Why is it so common for mature women to do this with young actresses and models?

Yes, but don't you understand, it's not one of her homely friends... it's a cancer friend. She's a cancer to Saoirse. If she were any other person it would have been fine, but she isn't one of Saoirse's Irish friends. She's the cunty one who will steer Saoirse with patronizing anecdotes of her political wanderings. Imagine how many conversations these two had about politics and the shit she filled Saoirse's head with.

anyone else think these are actually really pretty good and that sersha looks fantastic?

Whoever makes these; please make more

Never trust wikipedia about not very well known actors anonkun, she's back in dublin since the end of the summer '16

Seriously, I need the photo of her in that dress, where she is leaning forward.

I think her stylist or someone took it before the award show.

ive searched for months

Don't know but old hags surely want a piece of sersha

we will rise again stronger like we have always done
this

face it, you're waifu a shit. she was always a liberal sjw.

Trust in sershie user, give her more credit, she has demonstrated a nice intelligence in her talks, she's the counterforce a sjw needs.

I'm gonna fucking hit you, user.

I have it, but i wont post it. I dont like the lewd feeling you're giving off...

Lets hope bro, lets hope

Read the news user, she was spotted in New York recently.

I've found it now user, but you seem pretty desperate maybe it will make more damage than good in you

Gemma is just being friendly. Also sersha tends to get along well with older actresses for some reason.

Well then stop crying like a little bitch, go be a fucking man and fuck Sersh with your BWC and convince her hanging out with SJWs is bad and to support President Dorito.

I don't have faith. But we shall see, user. She ain't a kid anymore, user. To find innocence in an older waifu is like finding a needle in a haystack..

To me it seems like sersha is the instigator/ aggressor

she was spotted arriving, and was for a couple of day only, she has her business in the usa too

She isn't even white so why do we care about her?

Why is she so cute?

Who cares she gets fucked on the casting couch of Weinstein & Co like the others overpriced whores.

>happiness in the belly

they dont even try to hide it anymore

you dont think she looks pure as fuck?

She's not innocent, we know that, she has pretty solid opinions and good taste

I hate you both.

In fact weinstein wanted to destroy her for rejecting him

She's an actress, she's literally had dozens of Jewish dicks inside of her.

watch it user!

Ok, here you go. But dont be lewd!

This.

Anyone who kids himself that she is "pure" is a delusional tool.

Why is she such a bully bros?

>she's literally had dozens of Jewish dicks inside of her.
And Stanley Tucci

talking out of your ass user? unlike other whores theres has never even been rumours about her love life

Her latest movies are uk ones. No reason for her to have business in the USA, besides the business of living there.

i kinda messed that one up was a bit of a rush

pls make more.

What opinions might they be?

chubby sersha was qtr...

It's not like she can't go there for new projects user, that's why the visit was so short

>fucked Ed Sheeran

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Make more please

Whats Sershes opinion on a united Ireland?