Answer honestly

Answer honestly.
Would (You) deserve a ticket to the America boat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCEgL3pePU&t=102s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegians#Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=7hkrp6ZDfnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yeah :(

No, since I'm white with blue eyes and not a norwegian alcoholic. Praise ODIN

b-but I have done nothing wrong!

y-yes

me in the pic

According to Trump, he would rather have us now than people from those shithole countries.

Guantanamo?

Please explain.

I'm a convicted murderer so no, I deserve a ticket to the France boat instead.

There was a time when 10% of the Norwegian population moved to the Netherlands..

im fat, so yes

>moved
You mean were shipped off due to being criminals, lunatics, and drunkards
Nobody ever leaves their homeland by choice
They must be forced out

There eventually even introduced a death penalty in Norway for people who tried to move to the Netherlands.

Bad goys! Bad goys!

What you gonna do when they come for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WCEgL3pePU&t=102s

Whats the percentage for huguenots ?

Found the source.

>The emigration to the Netherlands was so devastating to the homelands that the Danish-Norwegian king issued penalties of death for emigration, but repeatedly had to issue amnesties for those willing to return, announced by posters in the streets of Amsterdam. Increasingly, Dutchmen who search their genealogical roots turn to Norway. Many Norwegians who emigrated to the Netherlands, and often were employed in the Dutch merchant fleet, emigrated further to the many Dutch colonies such as New Amsterdam (New York).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegians#Netherlands

Completely wrong
Nobody ever wants to leave their homeland
If anything, they introduced the death penalty for people who tried to stay

The Netherlands needed a shitload of timber because they were building so many boats. Amsterdam is also built on Norwegian timber. It was good trading. It's known as "Hollendertiden" in Norway.

>good trade
Dumb Dutch just received thousands of criminals and low lives (because that's the only people who ever leave since the government forces them to)

I understand that you're relatively butthurt because Varg said we sent lowlifes to America (and lately more and more Americans seem to love the victim role), but he only said that they were among the people who went on the America boat, he never said that they were the only ones.

i dont need a ticket to that shithole plastic country

god I love internet autism.

>yfw the entire village would have donated money to ship Varg to am*rica after he did what he did
youtube.com/watch?v=7hkrp6ZDfnw

How old is that comment? Also how many kids does varg have now? Like 6?

That's not what he said though
He said that they sent all their criminals, poor, insane, and drunkards to America
He then says that because people called Norwegians lazy, that it proves his point (while of course having absolutely zero sources)
He didn't say that they were "among the people who went." He said that "many" of the people were criminals and drunkards. And considering that he's deluded himself into thinking that Middle Easterners and Africans have to be tricked and lied into going to Europe, it just backs up the fact that he's a delusional retard who thinks nobody ever leaves on their own and that they either have to be forced or lied to. Why there are people on Sup Forums who unironically think that Varg is anything but a rambling retard is beyond me.

no, thanks god

Varg got on the France boat

I bet his rationale is that the warm period is going to be over soon so every will retreat to southern europe once the ice age hits.

Tired of these murderous immigrants tbqh

His rationale is that his family is somehow from France, so he's just come back to his homeland.

i'm from trashy northern england stock so yeah probably.

He is from France. His name is Louis Cachet.

Europe is the homeland of the blonde blue eyed neanderthal man.

>elliot rodger

el aryano.....

J'immigrerai à la France

What if they just told the Norwegian criminals they were heading off to America, but they actually ended up in the UK? What if they all forgot to pack their toothbrush?

>He said that they sent all their criminals, poor, insane, and drunkards to America
Yes and that does mean that every single individual on the boat was like that.

We all know people left on their own as well, but they were usually
a) religious minorities who felt bullied
b) poorfags with no land or value of their own

Basically losers and bottom of the barrel.

Wasn't pretty much everyone a poorfag before the 19th century? Sorry if this sounds retarded, canadian education is burger tier.

20th century*

No, quality of life was exactly like today. Europe was the best place to live and there was no mass immigration.

Can someone explain the America boat thing?

>During the 17th and 18th centuries

so you got bleached, that explains why there aren't many spanish rape babies

Read the thread blindfag

For centuries we were double as rich as the second richest European country. And due to the scale of our operations we used all hands we could get. We basically had entire mercenary fleets with people from across Europe.

No faggot
You tell me

No you don't understand, Varg, as a nordic (and therefore a true native european) has more claim to France than us french people because we are mixed europeans (50% of us have brown eyes ie: we are Africans).
But don't you worry, when the next ice age will come (any time now) mixed Europeans will either die or flee to Africa, while blond, blue eyed people like Varg will enjoy southern europe, as they are the only one fit to live in the snow :)

Actually, we have religious borders in the South. Catholics live in the South. And they also have darker hair and are shorter. They speak differently and celebrate carnival.

That's why there wasn't much immigration from the Netherlands to the New World or their colonies

Not really, there were lots of people with land and businesses to run. That's why you can say successful people stayed behind, the people who had nothing left. Norway also had a problem with overpopulation.

Nah, I am too trash even for America.

my ancestors :)
*moves to europe*

this but unironically

>when the next ice age will come
nope

This. I would like to move over to Germany but I always imagined what my ancestors who moved over here throughout the years, particulally from Germany, would think about this lol

yes, I would buy lots of guns and care for them every day

I didn't deserve this.

That is beautiful, 10/10

GIVE ME THE TICKET I WANT TO GO TO AMERICA

wow...
so this is the power of TRVV KVLT black metal

he's never even been to America

this but unironically

lmao he kinda has the stereotypical retard face

Well my ancestor got put on a worse boat than the america boat.

what's the america boat

Yes

I feel bad for his kids. I wonder how they will grow up and manage in the real world