REALLY wanting to stage a coup. Anyone can help?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=hsDbEeaVk9YC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you want to

Lurking

You don't know how we felt down here, man

what do you need? i might know a guy or two

Contact the American government.

Anykind of private blog, you know?I'm still too young, not even out of school yet.

what's up vietbro

then call me when your balls drop kid

Vietnam gov is Pro-US Puppet, if you did coup you would become pro-China Puppet

books.google.com/books?id=hsDbEeaVk9YC

They still have a shitty one party system.

Vietnam default when? I can't fucking wait. National debt is already 108% GDP by WB scale and the ODA gonna be stopped in 4 months.

>not even out of school

calm down with that kind of language before you get disappeared friendo

Yeah, maybe I should settle down first

throw salt on rice paddies

inb4 chinese send troops

Dig lots of holes and tunnels. I hear you people are good at that.

You detain or kill head of state first and foremost. If you won't do this, it will be a fail.

tụi chó cắt cáp làm bố m k chơi dota được

Thêm một lí do...

Why don't you leave, just like what my parents did. They came in 1988.

> Can anyone help?

I ain't no senator's son.

I went to Vietnam 5 years ago to visit relatives in Binh Minh. How would you go on about a coup?

Well,the truth is things aren't that bad here, I just wanted a multi-party goverment, that's all.(guessed I overreacted there)

Plus, less state-run media would be nice (we ain't China)

Where you at my fellow mi deng?

Inform me when China invade ok?

Someday, you'll know.

I have family in and around Can Tho.

k keep me posted

I'm actually up North

>.
Not anymore, they dead now.

You have to 18 years or older to post on Sup Forums.

Enjoy your gulag

is Sup Forumsallowed to visit if coup is successful?

ive been to your country

propaganda is everywhere, but at least its better than isis lol

we can send in some troops if you like

We tried to help, once.

It turns out napalm does in fact stick to kids, we wouldn't have learned this important discovery had it not been for the U.S. interventionary good will tour to help out Vietnam from 65' to 75' roughly.

Some peoples just don't want to be helped.
Look at the bright side, Vietnamese expats/'fugees make a heck of a run running nail salons now in the U.S.

You are allowed to visit now you dingus, relations have thawed in the past 20 years and you can hop on a plane to Tet for some sucky sucky - it's a big surf destination

Yeah, I think we're good from US "help" right now,

I'm sure America can "help" you

I heard Vietnam is a great place now and a good place to go on vacation.
Is this wrong?

Timestamp and proof of location or gtfo

At least Nam' did some good things after the war.
They kicked out murderous Pol Pot (we fucked that one up) and they greased tens of thousands of incompetent Chinese invaders in the late 70's. It turns out China sucks at war, and vietnamese veterans are really good at it

where can i own an rpg

Why are half of this threads American?

>op gets v& by communist secret police
>it ain't me starts playing

who dont you fuck off you stupid kid

>GUYS LETS OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT IM SURE SOMEONE ON THIS TUNISION TRUCK ENTHUSIAST IMAGE BOARD WILL HELP ME STAGE A COUP

youre insanely retarded

You sure? Because we have alot more terrifying shit now, like thermobarics, DPICM guided artillery, EMP bombs, and plenty of ol' napalm bombs begging to have a JDAM kit strapped on for some precision guided good ol' fire bombing.

A second go of it would be fun don't you think doe? We get to blow shit up and sweat in the jungle and shoot tigers for a decade while you guys hide in holes, take over embassy's, and POW a new generation of John McCain's - if you ask me you need to take him back and remove a few more fingernails

Because we are kinda butthurt over Vietnam, while at the same time in awe over the only country who's will in battle was more indominable than our own.

Hate/Respect/Hate

sup fbi

But you guys greased millions of zipperheads and had a pretty good kill/death ratio.
Anti-war liberal faggots and the liberal media blowing civilian and US Army casualties out of the water combined with Democrats in congress cutting material support to the South fucked it all up.

Why should my tax dollars help a foreign country about which I care not? If they don't like their government, let them overthrow it. If even the French could do it, so can their former subjects.

b-but we have a really good relationship with the vietnamese govt right now

>This thread
Ok you can crawl back to whatever shithole you came from now
We don't need a coup right now, it's bad, but it bearable.
The moment a coup started, China invade, end of story

Your IP address has been logged. Prepare to get v&, kiddo.