What's the point of this fucking shit? Why does it brag about its R-Rated status as if it's special? What the fuck...?

What's the point of this fucking shit? Why does it brag about its R-Rated status as if it's special? What the fuck...?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To appeal to the teenage "adult humour" crowd.

You can find the script online.

There's a six minute hot dog orgy.

Do they all die in the end?

In the ending, they go on a killing spree and murder a bunch of humans.

Wow it's almost as if the people behind this movie are a bunch of stoner retards.

>Seth Rogen
>Evan Goldberg
>Jonah Hill, James Franco, Michael Cera, and all their buddies

You got it right, user

I can only take Seth Rogen in small doses, so fuck this movie.

same reason they had peter beat up lucy van pelt in that family guy cutaway

so retards to go HOLY SHIT DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WENT THERE

How is that poster bragging? It's just demonstrating its R-rated humor. That's exactly what a poster should do; give you an idea of what the movie is like. It's better than having a dick joke on a kid's movie poster or misrepresenting Sausage Party as family friendly.

It's sad the future of adult animated films relies on this thing

It's "adult".

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE DICK JOKES ROFL

DUDE SWEARING XD

I'm planning to see this with my conservative mother.
She thinks it's a Disney movie and is hellbent on seeing it not having seen the ads

To be fair, if I got paid to get high and make movies with my best friends about literally anything we wanted to I'd do it, too.

it looks like a childrens movie at first glance so they have to make it clear that it isnt

>"Adult" movie
>It's less mature than the average Disney flick

>Seth Rogen

WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING TO MAKE MOVIES

>(((Rogen)))

There's literally one joke, "it's a animated film that's not for kids". It's a tired joke by the first time you see the trailer

I never watched that scene. Why do people always bring it up when talking about edgy jokes in adult shows/movies? Is it really that bad? I mean, yeah, adult beating a child, but it's Family Guy, so I assume they've done worse than that in the past, no?

>penis = sausage
>rise = erection

I believe I'm onto something

COULD MOZART STILL BE ALIVE?

It's because it's Peanuts. spun off arguably one of the most popular happenings in Peanuts, coupled with the fact that it almost nailed the art style just comes off as "my name is not important" edge

SHE'S GONNA FREAK

It's not the first R-rated animated movie, so why are people saying it is?

Oh man. :( Don't do that to your mom

I wanted to go watch this but they won't screen it in my country oh well

Fuck off trash

Who is saying that?

it's funny because penis

You're close. It's the first R Rated 3D film.

He's funny.

It is?

>It's the first R Rated 3D film.
*released in America

Don't make her sit through this shit.

Get out of here Preston

Even then that's not true, since Terkel in Trouble/The Trouble with Terkel got an American release.

The average Disney flick doesn't have orgies and characters who communicate exclusively with swear words.

Real talk here. What constitutes a mature movie to you co/? Something like Lost in Translation that deals with the crippling loneliness in our lives that we all just want to feel wanted, dealing with serious matters like a kid trying to find a family member or a family going through a rough time with the death of a family member/friend or some other tragedy?

I personally think this movie will be shit but a friend is paying for the tickets to see it so I might as well watch it for free

Isn't it obvious?

THE FIRST R RATED 3D FILM RELEASED IN AMERICA WITH A NAME THAT BEGINS WITH AN S

what about Fritz the cat or any other ralph bakshi movies

>Bakshi
>3D

>Sup Forums constantly whining about how animation is looked down on for being childish and clamoring for more adult-oriented animation
>Anomalisa is too boring, next to no threads about it
>Studio Ghibli doesn't count
>Sausage Party and Hell and Back are DUDE WEED LMAO
So what do you want, Sup Forums, more cheese or more macaroni?

>dickwards
>reading posts

more european stuff

cartoon for grownups brah

Nuh-uh

what about Son of The Anvil Hoarder (2005)?

It's a narcissism project by Seth Rogan and friends.

Because the trailer had good jokes in it, which is good for a comedy. It's doing something that's clearly being done before, anthropomorphic food being killed by humans, but the difference here is that it's being more played by extreme, the jokes always done by kids shows, here it's way more twisted and extreme, like with the fucking baby carrots. It's horrible, but pretty fun so far, the movie could be shit, but so far I got my hopes.

Technically, Hell and Back is 3D.

This is gonna piss off a lot of idiot parents who take their kids to see this.

I actually wanted the funny dick joke weed smoke movie

I'll invite my friends over, get ripped, and watch this movie, and it will be a pretty good time even if the movie is sub-par.

Rogan and friends is slowly becoming the new Sandler and friends, except "DUDE POO POO, FALLING DOWN LMAO" is being replaced with "DUDE WEED LMAO".
I'm not entirely sure which one's worse...

>Adult has to mean it's full of pretentious scenes and dialogue

>get stoned to watch a subpar movie because dude weed etc.
Pathetic.
Way to waste bud.

Seth Rogen is this generation's Adam Sandler. His movies are just steady income for his posse.

the trailer for this movie alone gave me chronic diarrhea

>Smoke weed
>"you wasted your bud"

lol what

Remember that time he made a North Korea movie and then North Korea hacked Sony and we got Spider-Man back?

I'll take stoner humor over grossout humor.

Anomalisa is probably my favorite animated films though user, I just don't think co is the right place to discuss it and it is rather niche.

*one of my favourite

explain

Sandler was a lot of fun during his SNL days. I loved his Opera Man bits growing up (I watched every episode in syndication). Rogen has spent about 90% of his career playing a goofy stoner.

>and then North Korea hacked Sony and we got Spider-Man back?
Except they made it up solely for the sake of PR.

Me and a friend who likes animation watched it together. It was wonderful. I can see why it was not everyone's movie but i would still recommend it.

It's almost like people want an animated movie that isn't held back by limiting it's content to family audiences while also not relying on being adult by including an obscene amount of crude and juvenile jokes.

Anomalisa was an exception and people don't count Ghibli because the "animation is childish" mentality is a problem with western animation. We all know there are plenty of adult-oriented Japanese animations.

you're lying

>Rogen has spent about 90% of his career playing a goofy stoner.

That's because unlike James Franco or Jonah Hill, he's just a writer/producer, not an actor. When acting, he plays the character "Seth Rogen", but this is never a problem when you write yourself into your movies so that there is always the Jewish stoner man in the cast

>believing in conspiracy theories

The problem is most "adult" animation is incredibly juvenile. It's more like how you'd hear a teenager talk after they first realize they can get away with cussing. It's not adult and it's not mature to crack dick and weed jokes non-stop.

You know why i mean i like a couple of his movies but still

That was stop motion.

I probably won't see this but I'm glad its getting made. Studios will slowly realize that animated movies don't have to be kid stuff, and hopefully we'll get some serious, mature dramas/action

Oh! I get it...like he's a penis!

They're all hopped on having the balls to go against Pixar.

Can't say they aren't ambitious, at least.

You should dislike it because it's bad. Whining that it's not "adult" enough just makes you sound like a little kid.

To be honest, I want more abstracted animation. Stuff that doesn't necessarily appeal to kids but is more about visual/aesthetic experience than being narrative based.

>adult has to mean it's full of dick jokes and stoner dialouge

you are exactly the kind of mentally and probably physically underage idiot that this garbage is made for and marketed to

le penis XD

Leave it! For god sage! Dammettttt

I'm afraid it's true.

>there people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that haven't read the Sausage Party script
gee get with the time gramps

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Why is everyone on Sup Forums suddenly acting like boner jokes are immature and so beneath them?

This movie pales in comparison to your own antics

GET IT? CAUSE HOT DOGS LOOK LIKE DICKS

I want legitimate horror animated movie or historical drama is that too much to ask for?

You are both a cancer to the industry and horrible person in general

I WANT GOOD ANIMATED MOVIES.

Ahem.

>that cast

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

A Scanner Darkly maybe?

This reminds me, anyone have that green text screen cap that depicted a Christopher Columbus movie (I think) done in Seth Rogan's style?

Sup Forums wants cartoons to be as respected and diverse in the west as they are in the east.

>orgies
>swear words
>mature

Done in what style exactly? CG, traditional 2D, stop motion, what?
Because just from what I've seen from people like Lee Hardcastle or that Asian dude who made Chainsaw Maid, a good claymation horror movie could work beautifully.