strawpoll.me/10690274
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/4

3/4

4/4

MOM'S

GROUP THERAPY????

:^)

I want more of suit Joker and less prison sweats Joker. Because I love that Alex Ross look

Captain "Boomarang"with his trademark weapon, a knife.

Actually the text is obscuring the blade boomerang we've seen before. Though him actually throwing it is still debatable

Since there's no Flash or other heroes, this means that Batman fought all these guys and put them in jail right? Will we get to see a clip of Boomerang vs. Batman at some point? That would be cool.

>waller front and centre

This is going to be fucking great, isn't it?

GONNA

I know Sup Forums talks shit, but I want to make Margot Robbie pregnant SO hard.

F R E A K
R
E
A
K

LEVEL 15

Who is the flamethrower guy supposed to be? I'm drawing a blank.

Flash exists, he is just not in the movie. I'm assuming it takes place in gotham, which is why only bats is trying to bring them down

Yeah Flash exists now, but he wasn't heroing at the time of the arrest of these guys, I think. I also think there was an article confirming that confirmed Batman arresting the members of the squad.

I'm surprised Slpiknot actually made the cover considering he's basically a giant walking Death Flag at this point.

>Harley back with the joker again
It brings a tear to my eye

>Sickest superhero movie
>superhero

My autism is triggered.

According to the actress, this incarnation joker is not abusive and actually very loving towards harley. Which really fucks with the dynamic.

It's probably a boomerang I got caught out by an eariler image and thought he was holding 4 knives rather then 2 boomerangs

I hope that Boomer and Amanda Waller are good in this.

I don't think he ever appeared outside of the new 52 suicide squad run (which went from great to shit quite rapidly)

Interesting character his tattos fuel his powers they eventually burn away

If Joker ends up with Lex Luthor's personality I won't know how to deal with it.

Even if that's the case it's still better then what we have been getting

It's a very positive sign.

Gotta admit I'm reeaaaal bitter and jaded towards WB right now, and towards DC editorial and blah blah blah, but this movie keeps getting my hopes up. I'm real nervous. Everything about this movie from the imagery to the marketing to the behind the scenes stuff screams 50% balls to the wall unapologetically fucking amazing, 50% tryhard edgy tweens attempting to be mature and cool. It could go either way, and every time I start to feel confident it's one or the other, some new media comes along to shake my confidence.

Am tentatively hype.

>this incarnation joker is not abusive
Thought we've already seen footage shot by spectators during shooting of him slapping her around.

Just repeating what the actress said in an interview. Harley may just be a masochist in this.

New trailer shoud drop eqrly next week

We barely know the plot of this FLICK

>suicide squad is sent into quell a riot in gotham
>jokey is trying to get harley back
>batman is trying to stop the squad
>main villian is savage
>harley has a love triangle between deadshot and joker
We know quite a bit actually.

That's just her lifestyle choice.

It's empowering you shitlord.

Synopsis incoming

Suicide Squad (out Aug. 5) takes place in a post-Superman world, following the events of Dawn of Justice, as the government grapples with how to respond the next time an alien visits Earth with less noble intentions than the Man of Steel. The answer, according to ruthless intelligence officer Amanda Waller (Viola Davis), is to recruit society’s most vile criminals, armed with lethal skills and superhuman powers. Her first target is possessed archaeologist June Moone/Enchantress (Cara Delevingne).

Waller’s program doesn’t get a green light, though, until Midway City is threatened by a powerful mystical enemy, and Waller needs to activate the whole squad of prisoners. The baddies get a break. Deadshot (Will Smith) has his Second Amendment rights reinstated, Harley (Margot Robbie) is carefully excised from her birdcage, Diablo (Jay Hernandez) is released from his own fireproof fortress of solitude, Boomerang (Jai Courtney) and Slipknot (Adam Beach) strap their weapons back on, and Killer Croc (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje) is popped from his swamp. The one condition for their restricted freedom: Obey orders or die, a rule strictly enforced by squad leader Rick Flag (Joel Kinnaman), his samurai Katana (Karen Fukuhara), and the explosive devices inserted into their necks courtesy of Wayne Enterprises. (Thanks, Batman!) Throwing a wrench into all these plans is the tatted Gotham City arch-criminal, the Joker (Jared Leto), and his laser-like plan to reunite with his true love, Harley, mission be damned.

But a funny thing happens while these scumbags try to become heroes – they each must absolve themselves of their crimes even if society won’t. And that’s where it gets interesting. A layer of humanity – and sadness – resides underneath these characters’ stories as they each grapple with whether they can be redeemed.

I think that's delibrite there confusing who the audience is so they can have more people see it to begin with.

Or maybe I'm just reading to much into a lack of direction

Honestly I would be happy with just simple joker gets frustrated with Harley's shit sometimes

It is marketed towards
>lol so random XD
tween girls. I brought my little sister to hot topic and she bought the entire line of suicide squad clothes.

>suicide squad is sent into quell a riot in gotham
odd choice for a suicide squad job but ok
>jokey is trying to get harley back
Excellent
>batman is trying to stop the squad
Alright I guess but seems kind of pointless
>main villian is savage
I think I just jizzed myself
>harley has a love triangle between deadshot and joker
That sounds pretty shit

you mean el diablo? He's one from the best characters from new52 so far. Only been in ss though.

You know, Leto Joker looks really good in the suit. The forehead tattoo is still kinda dumb, but I like the look over all.

you mean el diablo? He's one from the best characters from new52 so far. Only been in ss though.

actually it takes place in Star City or whatever the place Hawkman is located in

>whatever the place Hawkman is located in
Thanagar?, Rann?

>main villian is savage
Source right now, I may be hype

Midway City
Also where the Doom Patrol used to be

midway city nigga

I don't know but Will Smiths outfit looks awfull.

We dont know when he was heroing but that leaked scene from JL said long enough to have a mini surveillance center in his apartment and a suit. He had his powers for a while if the cameo for BvS is anything.

Goddamn Margot Robbie makes me hard as diamonds

Its midway city not gotham

All of this is wrong.

Leto looks fucking amazing.

Who is gonna be best suicide squad waifu?
strawpoll.me/10690274

The only one that is obviously wrong is city. I cant confirm or deny savage. The rest are confirmed.

The forehead tattoo is like a microcosm for the entire movie, maybe even the entire DCEU if it bombs. It is a perfect representation of pushing a good idea too far until it becomes a bad idea. I really like the basic idea of 'Fucked Up Mara Salvatrucha Prison Joker' as a modern joker in a semi-naturalistic setting. It's great. Getting his teeth punched out and replacing them with a grill is funny! It's in character and thematically appropriate. Getting a bunch of shitty tattoos in prison is delightful. This is all a recipe for a great cinematic Joker.

But that god. damn. 'damaged' tattoo....

It's literally wearing your motivations on your face to the point that I suspect some variation of "tattooing your motivations on your face" will join "jumping the shark" as a cultural idiom for going too far in a movie if this film does poorly. Maybe even if it does well.

It's just way too on the nose, and it makes you sit up and realize just how on the nose everything else in the damn movie is, which may break immersion.

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

There's no love triangle or Batman trying to stop them.

Mate, you see batman trying to stop them in the trailer and the love triangle was in an interview with harley's actress.

No, you see Batman going after Joker and Harley, which for all we know might be a flashback.

It is.

And both Robbie and Smith said there's no triangle.

>Common as the Tattooed Man
So he'll be with them before Batman chases them down.

>Monster T holding Jokers gun
Yo

Will smith
>“Harley is the biggest troublemaker, but Deadshot’s actually eyeballing her a little bit,” Smith said. “There’s a pretty ragged romantic triangle there.”
Ayer
>“It’s about [Harley] breaking free of The Joker and becoming this fully actualised, independent person,” Ayer explained. “That really is a metaphor for everyone’s journey here.”

Batman is a flashback. But in present its Bruce Wayne probably to tell Waller off for reworking his tech into kill collars

Nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic

That works too.

According to someone from heroic hollywood, who saw a pre screening
>The film tested recently, they had test screenings, and according to sources, check this out, there is a lot more Batman in the movie than they are letting on.
He also goes onto say that a scene exists where bats finds out about suicide squad and goes to shut it down by threatening waller.

Him making eyes at her doesn't translate into a romantic triangle. She breaks away from the Joker but doesn't entertain a relationship with anyone else as confirmed by the test-screening reports.

Happy to hear it, user.

He's a tattooed man, not the Tattooed Man.

He's a weapons dealer named "Monster T".

Its probably to tell Waller off about the kill collars. Affleck was both on set. It doesnt work as Wayne time to vring in the Bat.

>“There’s a pretty ragged romantic triangle there.”

So the Sup Forums leaks are actually sounding pretty plausible...

>taking everything at face value

Wut. He says a love triangle exists word for word. What reason do you have to doubt it?

If you ignore the "damaged on the forehead" thing he looks great as The Joker.

Harley's appearance bothers me a lot more than the jokers. I guess i was hoping for tas harley costume, but i guess it was too unrealistic.

>all these votes for katana over harley

We might get it as an easter egg and have her wear it in a future movie.

O shit, i did not notice that. Very nice.

He's fucking perfect. Anyone who hates on him is a fucking faggot.

>Midway City is threatened by a powerful mystical enemy,
So what is it then?
Here are my assumptions
Possibly due to that "mystical" element:
>Enchantess
>Joker with Enchantress' powers
Longshot:
>Tattooed man
>Joker with Tatooed man's powers
>Starro
>Mantis
Longer longshot:
Something Hawkman related

Is Joker gonna fellatio that gun? Please say yes.

He seems too
>lolz random
Like how a 12 year old girl would potray the joker on deviantart. (Is that still a thing?)

Enchantress is not part of the squad, she is who they are getting sent to kill/capture

>Batman made the neckbombs

Oh bruce

It's ironic that you'd write that considering you're underage yourself

Said the obsessed 12 year old girl as she schlicked to invader zim.

Whos that semen demon on the right?

That's Harley.

Harley?

Jared Leto

Buddy Jesus!

the Jokester

>implying a girl would ever respond to you
kys

Me in the middle, literally

>kys
Kill yourself.