Why haven't you checked your genetic privilege yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you checked your genetic privilege yet, Sup Forums?

For one things, mutants of the X-Men variety don't real. But if they did, I'd absolutely support their having rights, not being hunted down by sentinels, etc.

I'd also call people out on anti-mutant rhetoric, just like I do now when people are racist or sexist.

Like being able to blow things up with my mind? That sort of privilege?

*For one thing

Sorry, typo.

Except a real reason exists to be wary of mutants since they can fucking nuke cities.

Mutants are the genetically privledged ones.

Seriously how did congress pass that bill?

They should be fucking registered though. All it takes is one omega level asshole or one stupid kid with power creep and BLAMO!

No when they are less than 1% of the population and are getting killed

So can rich genetically "normal" ceos.

They can also heal the sick

>this hypothetical mutie might be dangerous
>better send a gigantic robot with laser beam eyes to nuke his location

>we should just violate their rights and register them like sex-offenders
Spoken like a true white cisgendered heterosexual homo sapien male

Yeah cause that's happened SOOO many times.

Really? C.E.Os can just wake up one day and shoot radiation blasts out of their dick and kill millions of people?
For every relatively benign power like that, you have 10x the amount of violent and often out of control powers.

I recently did and you know what I noticed?
>riding in a convertible car
>Top down
>on a hawaiian highway

my privileges are fucking amazing.

MIST THE MUTANTS!
GENE WAR NOW!

No, we dont need to kill them all, but they should be seperated from normal society and a registry should exist listing the types of powers each mutie has.

Yes. Other people get killed too but we still aren't genetically predisposed to having amazing powers.

No they just tank the world economy.

mutant lives dont matter, they come back from the dead all the damn time.

fuck muties

How would registration prevent that?

If someone said to me, "I have the ability to nuke cities," yes, I'd be wary. At the same time, it's not much better for me if someone pulls out a pocket knife and stabs me unexpectedly, so should I be all that wary of everyone with pockets?
I disagree. But then, I don't support the government registering firearms either. Or existing, while we're on the subject.

>be CEO
>wake up one morning and think "fuck the economy"
>call Jeeves to bring you economy destroying remote control
>press big red button
>economy gone
>go back to bed

Mutant Lives doesn't Matter. Only Inhuman Lives Matter.

Crooked Medusa should answer for her war crimes!

One C.E.O will have a neglible effect on the economy by himself. A mutant can blow up a city, mind control people into commiting crimes or all other kinds of evil deeds. They need to be contained for the safety of normal people.

>I don't support the government registering firearms either. Or existing, while we're on the subject.
Well, you are a fucking idiot.

Sounds like a recycled anti-gun argument

Optic blasts can't melt adamantium claws!

if xmen was real i would unironically support the sentinels hunting them down

Constant surveillance teams and strike squads ready to move at a moment's notice. That's how you fucking mutie lover.

But you can do that after you take swim in gamma river.

>At the same time, it's not much better for me if someone pulls out a pocket knife and stabs me unexpectedly, so should I be all that wary of everyone with pockets?
A lone person with a knife, or even a gun can kill at most a hundred or so people. When you could shoot laserbeams out of your eyes, control the weather or warp people's very minds, you are a danger to a lot more than that.

>All these Super Powered Freaks
>Not Using the Greatest Power Of Human Ingenuity and Perseverance.

FUCK MUTIES!

Magneto killed JFK and Professor X covered it up!

Big difference with bring able to kill a few people with a gun vs entire cities, countries or even the whole planet.

>At the same time, it's not much better for me if someone pulls out a pocket knife and stabs me unexpectedly, so should I be all that wary of everyone with pockets?
If, say, you are alone in a dark alley yes you should.

What makes mutants any worse than somebody who gets their powers through some accident or technology or something? Serious question.

Seriously. Green Goblin blew up a building down the street from where I live and as far as I can tell, all he has is a hoverboard and some grenades stuck inside pumpkins. Someone with Captain America's powers could rip my head from my shoulders, and we know he got his powers through an experiment.

But, while both superhero and mutant registration acts have been put forward, I've never seen any for literally everyone with superpowers.

Let's just register fucking tights. They all seem fond of them for some bizarre-ass reason.

>register all people with super powers
I firmly agree with this. However, mutant powers tend to be much more unstable than metas who got them through other means, so they need to be looked at more intently.

It literally took a half second for Scarlet Witch to say "No More Mutants." and fuck the world.
Strike teams wouldn't do shit. Even registering them wouldn't do shit because by the time you register them, they rewrite reality to be unregistered. And you can't kill them. not permanently anyway. That's the definition of the Omega level powerset: can survive the destruction of the universe.

Sauce/

That does not mean we should not be actively containing lesser mutants, and devising plans to deal with the so called "omega" level mutants.

I blame Morrison for making mutants with shitty powers

>Hammer Industries comes out with a simple power suppressor that you can wear on your wrist
>90% effective, affordable, stylish
>muties fill the streets in protest
>picketing, yelling, throwing bottles and shit
>one mutie gets so pissed that he loses control of his powers and melts a city block with psychic backlash
>getting ice cream for my family wh8le they play at the park
>turn around just in time to watch my wife and kids vaporized by that shithead's tantrum
>some bald fuck sweeps in on a black jet to whisk him away so he'll never face justice
>somehow I'm the asshole for being angry

I still can't eat ice cream without crying.

>no more mutans
>a fucked up world
Sounds like paradise to me, living in a world without any filthy muties.

Exactly. We, the normal people of the world, need to precautions to ensure the safety of ourselves and our families.

See, my brain says "that guy that can nuke a city if he gets mad needs to be stopped before he endangers us all".

But my dick says "that chick can nuke a city if she gets mad. Put me in her, now, your children will rule the stars".

Since I'm a heterosexual male, I'm going to have to be on the side with the superior women.

HUMAN RIGHTS ARE FOR HUMANS!!!!!

That's what you get for buying Hammer.
>Stark masterrace reporting in

Do people that disagree with mutant registration also disagree with having to register fire arms?

Do people who support putting all Muslims on a register also support the registration of firearms?

>Most mutie chicks are 11/10
>they only go for either canuck manlets or visor wearing chads
FUCK IT KILL EM ALL;_;

I do.
It is important to know people that own firearms as much as it is to know people that can melt my face with their eyes.

Yes?

That's a bad analogy. A religion doesn't carry inherent danger the way a firearm does.

Magneto is a mutie AND a kike. He should be the first to die.

When it is an ideology that preaches hate, intolerance and violence like islam, it is inherently more of a threat than a simple tool

Sounds like fascism.

Mutants are a blessing, any citizen can be born with the ability to stand up to a tyrannical government.

But in a world without mutants, the only ones with the ability to nuke a city are controlled by SHIELD. Who knows who they really answer to, if they wanted they could probably mobilize and take over the world within hours.

You think its a coincidence that there's an Avengers group near the biggest cities in the US?

No, every time I have a child my community gets a little safer because we've got ourselves another red blooded American patriot who can shoot freedom lasers out of their eyes or walk through oppressive police barricades. No matter who wins the election in November, MODOK or Medusa, I know my daughter and my nephew can keep the world safe.

>Muslism
I read mutants, sorry.

Anyway, no, registering muslims does nothing, meanwhile registering firearms helps criminal investigations.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Whatever the opposite of filthy Libertarian subhumans is does.

If Libertarians had their way, we'd all be running around forming teams to fight over our viewpoints and not knowing who our real enemies are.

The Sentinels are the correct move. Telepaths need to be exterminated. The right to the privacy of your own thoughts is the most fundamental human freedom there is.

>hydrafags
Go back to Sup Forums you red skullhead!

No, it isn't.

Hydra is in the right.

>What makes mutants any worse than somebody who gets their powers through some accident or technology or something? Serious question.
Nothing and that's why x-men belongs in a difrent universe

kek

I'm not here to argue about the philosophy of religion with you Sup Forumsfaggot. Guns are things literally made to kill people. Much in the same way a mutie with laser beam eyes can kill people. Ideologies can't do that

Yes it is.

You don't outlaw binoculars because you don't want to be spied on, you buy window shades. If you don't want your thoughts read, you wear a lead-lined mask like the rest of us.

Freedom is not the price for you to broadcast your masturbatory habits like you've got a megaphone to your mouth while you fap.

>tfw no mutation/inhuman stuff/freak accidents/super genius/money
Living in this world of marvels as a mundane is truly suffering...

No it isn't.

>I'm not here to argue about the philosophy of religion with you tumblr faggot. Muslims are things literally made to kill people. Much in the same way a mutie with laser beam eyes can kill people. Guns dont kill by thenselves.

Man I can't wait to sign up with Magneto.

Funny. Humans never formed any Human Brotherhood and destroyed the Golden Gate Bridge.

Rebuilding that thing isn't cheap you know.

inb4 HYDRA, that doesn't count because we can actually deal with them before they do any damage.

>you wear a lead-lined mask
Why not just make it out of asbestos while at it?

Yes it is.

What about that Gwenpool chick? She's normal, she just got a metahuman awareness somehow and it gave her luck magic or something.

You can just do whatever she did. Drop acid and listen to Master Of Puppets backwards or something, it can't be that hard considering she can't even afford leggings or get on the Avengers.

That shirt is bullshit. Mutant Lives aren't even guaranteed to be matter. Some of them have been turned, genetically, into energy.

>The govt knowing that you have superpowers is taking your rights away

Try replacing "muslims" with "fascists" or any other group of people in human history
>Guns dont kill by thenselves
Well that's the issue innit? There'd be a bunch of muties out there with lasers able to do whatever the fuck they wanted unlike any given non-gun owning muslim.

Lead-lined, not lead coated. Lots of stuff is lead-lined that you use every day.

With sense like that no wonder your DNA keeps making fucked up mutant babies, you probably used the sound of a microwave to put your kids to sleep.

YOU DARE CALL THAT THING HUMAN?

Muslims just use other methods, like blowing themsleves up. Unfortunately they dont need mutant powers for that.

Billionaires are a similar minority but we don't consider them underprivileged.

You should put yourself in their shoes. By blowing yourself up. In an empty field.

But mutants are generally dangerous. They are like unlicensed weapons.

Screw this tree hugging hippy bullshit.
GAS THE MUTANTS.

With powers that can go from something like being to know where there is water to nuclear nukes tier powers.
Not only that but what about criminals from all kind of races with powers( I live on east of L.A and man it get really ugly when chicanos fight other gang or black guys).

Your point while admirable is too damn idealist

Well, yeah.

My dick so far has reliably only craved humans.

Besides, if you can shag and make a non-sterile baby that means you're the same species. Just a different sub-species.

but, aren't we all... mutants?

Would I be kicked out of a con for cosplaying John McClane from Die Hard 3 with a sign saying "I HATE MUTIES"?