What's the matter, Sup Forums ?

What's the matter, Sup Forums ?
Got a nickle, I'll hear your problem out.

THIS STUPID BITCH KEEPS MOVING A FOOTBALL OUT OF THE WAY WHENEVER I TRY AND FUCKING KICK IT!

I have the month off work and I'm finding it difficult to bother going to sleep at a reasonable hour I ended up turning my car around and heading home at one point because i was to tired to drive

I want to start buying comics, but I keep putting it off since I don't know which to buy and where to buy them.

I feel like my life is going nowhere and I feel too uncomfortable with change to do anything about it.

I've got a problem. Retards on my favorite Chinese imageboard cant spell for shit. they say retarded things like "nickle," and even though I understand them, it bothers me. Maybe I'm the problem. I should rejoice in the technological miracle that allows me to communicate with strangers from across the world and discuss our common interests, but I get hung up on pointless shit like spelling. Maybe I should go outside. Can you help me, Doc?

Buy them from comiXology
Buy ms marvel, aquaman and green lanterns (not green lantern corps) to begin with

I want to start my own webcomic series. I feel like I'm capable, but I just don't think I'll be able to draw under pressure. I don't think I'm very funny or good at writing, and I think I'd just end up looking autistic instead of endearing.

My dog died this week. I went down to part time hours at work because I hate my job and wanted to incentivize myself to find a new one but A) there's very little work around here because I live in an economically depressed area, and B) I'm a complacent coward too scared to take any kind of risks. I feel lost, directionless and alone. I've only got a handful of IRL friends anymore which I've never been close to any of really, and I feel disconnected from the friends I have online. I really don't know what keeps me going other than the guilt of how much it would fuck up people emotionally if I were to off myself.

>Buy ms marvel
Nope.
>aqua
Nope.
>green lanterns
Meh.

At least you didn't suggest Squirrel Girl or Hellcat.

I cry almost every night because my anxiety keeps me up and I'm scared to ask a doctor what I should do.

>Not liking Aquaman.

Step on a lego.

Yeah, I got a nickel, and I got a problem.

I have an annoying fetish. Ever since I was young, I've always had a trap/crossdressing/TG fetish due to all the cartoons and movies playing them off as jokes, but my kid dick seemed to think it was hot instead. I wanna be full-on straight, but I have no idea as to how to get rid of this. What should I do, doc?

This has been going on with me too. I was worried that people would think I was inconsistent if I tried to change myself.

So I told my friends I don't like who I am and I'm trying to change myself. It was the most uncomfortable and awkward thing to do, but at least it can't get worse.

Maybe you should start with the most uncomfortable change first, and figure out the worst it can get.

Good grief. I'm so depressed. I just want everyone to love me but I don't know how to make them do it.

Dude, don't you think it's kinda silly to try to make yourself something that you're not? Why not just embrace it?

I feel like nothing I do is good enough, and that includes drawing and showing it to others. And feeling like this makes fewer people who I share interests with notice my work.

So, yeah, that's a thing.

>having a job
>having friends
>having people emotionally invested in you enough to care if you were to die
Well shit. Look at this bigshot here crying over all the things he has.

But ultimately, doc, I wanna have kids, and I love women's personalities ten times that of guys. Its just my dick liking the appearance of traps over the appearance of big breasted bimbos. I mean, flat chests have done it for me in the past, its ultimately just my dick that's the problem.

You can like women AND still have a fetish for traps, ya nut.

Yeah, I do got a problem. You're a cunt.

What's it about?

try running faster

>liking two things at once
Get outa here with this meme.

Lighthearted world with cute animals being cute and silly.

And battling horrible nightmarish abominations on the side.

Well, you have a subversive premise which has the potential to be funny.
Problem is, a lot of premises are potentially funny but are actually not. At the end of the day, good comedy necessitates good characters. Do you have ideas in that department?

I've already drawn up several characters, and have lots of background and personality defined for them already. I do agree with you that strong characters are necessary to hold someone's interest, and is one of the main things I've been focusing on since this idea came to me.

Sadly I'm on vacation and away from my computer so I cannot show the drawings I have for them at the moment.

My problem is no drawfag is willing to accept $50 pay every weeks for making Sup Forums's dream comic a reality

Mind giving summaries of their backgrounds and personalities?
As an aside, is it light-heart comedy with some darkness as well or is there drama as well?

This is where I choke. Talking about the characters I've drawn up. I feel like I can't talk about them without having a drawing of them on hand. Call it autistic (I most likely am, no lie).
I did wanna make reference sheets for them that I can show off in the Donut Steel threads that pop up on Sup Forums every now and then, at least...

I intended it to be lighthearted comedy with some tense action moments here and there. Drama is at a minimum because, evil monstrosities aside, this is a perfect world with no strife or conflict.

>the guilt of how much it would fuck up people emotionally if I were to off myself.
Now, first off, I'm not saying you SHOULD kill yourself but your reasoning is fucking bullshit and you know it. You don't kill yourself because you're afraid to. If you had as little people meaning as little to you as you claim then you wouldn't have anyone to be concerned about. You admitted it yourself; You don't have the self-motivation to take risks. Ask for more shifts at your current job. Spend your free time job hunting. Make an effort with the friends you do have.
Sorry about your dog bro.

I'm 21, never had a job for more than 2 months, and now because I'm stupid I'm president (pro bono) for a association with a yearly budget of ~$100k and if I don't get my/everyone else's shit together my 2 employees (also personal friends) won't get salaries for this month, and I might also have to fire them later this year.

I'm tired.

So let me tell you about these Jews...

They're a big eastern syndicate you know

If i give you a nickle will you tickle my pickle?

50$ every two weeks doesn't seem worth it, unless you're 14 years old