I voted for the Republican candidate in 2008 and 2012, but in 2016 I'm casting my vote for Hillary Clinton

I voted for the Republican candidate in 2008 and 2012, but in 2016 I'm casting my vote for Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump's campaign has severely damaged the already flagging Republican party, and is opposed to their well established platform.

Trump is unqualified, inexperienced, represents a vision for America that I do not like, and a set of values I cannot support.

who gives a shit?

I refuse to believe these are actually CTR posters. They have to just be banana-tier trolls...please...

CU C K S H I L L

Best one can do is simply ignore them till the élection day

how much more obvious can you be pham

India your a nice person thank you
(Sorry for all the poo jokes)

>I voted for the Republican candidate in 2008 and 2012

You racist cuckshill. Get out.

holy fuck ctr is running on overdrive. fuck off you faggots, you're losing and that's why you're shilling harder than ever.

Worst shilling ever.

Have a dead baby, I hear you libfags love them

u GO GIRL #imwithvaginaldischargecandidate

neocon detected

You've done it op, youve really made me think...

What happened to the good old "let the people decide"?

>CTR SHILLSSSS HURR
>0.05$ has been deposited into your account DURRR
Can't you fucks answer on point for once?

We should thank the people who made such inspiring conversions possibles!

Kristol has the same pained cuck-smile and dead eyes that I've seen in every beta holding an "I need feminism..." sign

So, seriously, I saw the payroll. Tell me how to signup for this shit. I want thousands of bucks for shitposting.

This. Who openly admits not voting for Obama? What a racist piece of shit. We don't want your kind here, shitlord.

I voted for the Republican candidate in 2008 and 2012, but in 2016 I'm casting my vote for Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump's campaign has severely damaged the already flagging Republican party, and is opposed to their well established platform.

Trump is unqualified, inexperienced, represents a vision for America that I do not like, and a set of values I cannot support.

I leave town for like 3 days and the shills are still here

People might choose tyranny, and to let them do so would be undemocratic.

What's the difference between a shill and a troll thread?

How much is the shillrate these days?
Genuinly interested to get in on the buisness.

Cool, Mr. Republican, enjoy having the court stacked with far left cronies who'll fuck this country over for two generations.

Nice try Jeb.

How do they find all these people in Brooklyn?

Thanks for correcting the record!
Have a (sage)

Fucking shills don't understand Sup Forums

Have you BEEN to Brooklyn in the last 6 years?

you would choose corruption, tyranny and globalism over a patriotic american chosen by the people? you're a shill and/or a faggot. You shouldve been aborted from your cuntwhore mothers aids ridden womb. sage

Excellent question tastey mexico.

I would say the intent. But how does one determine intent? I think a troll would leave subtleties as to not appear as a shill, but maybe his intentions is to appear as a shill.

It's simple logic really. And simple logic is why I'm with her.

Your last sentence is a non sequitur, thus irrelevant

who's "her"?

$0.50 has been deposited into your PayPal account. Thank you for helping to CorrectTheRecord(R)!

What gets me is that soon we're going to have trolls who are better at shilling than shills, and we will get confused and the shills will get confused and the trolls will forget who's trolling who and then there'll be some Jewish shit and the piss is diluted in the ocean of piss

>1 ass by this nigger faggot

fpbp

>What gets me is that soon we're going to have trolls who are better at shilling than shills, and we will get confused and the shills will get confused and the trolls will forget who's trolling who and then there'll be some Jewish shit and the piss is diluted in the ocean of piss

What I do in that case is I just think of chairs, using chairs, to fight other chairs.