>2016
>Japan only accepted 21 refugee last year
>over 5000 people are waiting for entiring into Japan

Why is this allowed? I am not liberal... but thisi is not what first world country should do.

We have duty to help each other. right?
It sounds strange for me when Our prime minister Abe said "Japan will help people by creating peace." yet He does not even save 5000 people's life

fuck this hypocratic nation with stupid retard people.

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-accepts-68-syrian-refugees
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop pretending to be japanese. they don't have to take anyone.

Asians never quite believed in the we should average our standards thing
All are trying to improve it
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-accepts-68-syrian-refugees
Islam country recognizing the cancer
sixty-eight (68) !

Regardless I am Japanese or not, Japan should take 5000 refugees. right?

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Uhm.... no?

Do you get paid for making these daily threads? FUck man this is embarassing.

27 were accepted and already most of them have been arrested for violence or sexual assault.

Because Japan is BASED as FUCK. Imagine if Japan had nukes. They would have glassed the shit out of ISIS and not gave a fuck.

No, i hope those 5000 shitheads die, you should be proud.

You're not Jap and you don't have any idea how cancerous are rapefugees.

not they don't you fcking roo

If you want refugees, you must be willing to have them in your home.
This also applies to refugee promoting celebrities.

suck some bbc in africa, nigger

No, Japan, along with all other countries should take 0 'refugees'.

jap proxies are the worst
kill yourself faggot

I will give my lands(which is hold by my parent, but I will inherit it.)

And let refugees live in my land and house.

true me, I am a good person

Fuck no they should not, and no one else should either. These scum need to stay in their own country. If they need a safe zone we can go build one and guard it and bomb the shit out of anyone who attacks it, but these barbarians do not belong in our fucking country. If we're going to help people, we need to do it the smart way.

Why would you want to settle poor refugees in a nuclear fallout zone? Why are you so heartless, OP?

They don't take the risk of going to France anymore. Why should they take the risk of recreating the same situation there?

That doesn't make you a good person, it makes you a weakling.

In the end, we are all in it for ourselves, and if you allow yourself to be exploited by Muslims, you deserve what you'll get.

>accept them all
>only 12 come
>10 "get lost"
>2 AWOL
Spain, the true memester

Wrong you stupid fucking faggot. Get out of glorious Nippon and go back to whatever shithole you came from

>Let 5000 people in the current year
>They keep breeding in their shithole countries
>Their wars keep happening
>Let 10000 in the next year
>Nothing changes

You build peace in their countries. Peace has nothing to do with free gibs and immigration.

Stop pretending to be Japanese. PROTIP: Abe is saving your country by not taking in illegal migrants.

If you're not Japanese, then you don't speak for Japan's interests.

The few kababs I do see in Japan are either literally selling kababs or protesting/causing crime.

Japan is fine without them.

>You build peace in their countries
No.
*You* don't build in *their* countries, you let them alone to kill each other until they stop being niggers and get their shit together.

ikr

You bail to a bunch of countries following ww2 but then you shut yourself off to others when they need it.

I know you are,but what about your ancestors? They didn't live to see you waste your heritage.

Which is never going to happen Asspain. Besides they are durking in the middle East because ((they)) convinced the west to remove Assad, Gheddafi and in ultimate analysis Saddam.
We need to bomb the shit out of Isis, take a hard stance towards fifth coloumns in the west and assfuck the Saudis and take their oil money. Then we might have peace without their salafist fuckery going on.

Japan operates pretty similarly to Switzerland, but nobody talks shit on the Swiss.
Guess it's because Japan tried to conquer and annex countries after it was out-of-style.

They will eventually, and if they don't fuck them.
Door's closed until you get your fucking shit together.

Viva mamá España!

Also you got really close, Based Japanon

are there any niggers or gypsies? is there a minority causing problems frequently?

A FUCKING SUN

You don't want refugees if you can't handle us marines

>Why is this allowed?

Allowed by whom? Who do the Japanese need to ask for permission?

There are plenty of Nigerian touts in the streets of Kabukicho and Roppongi trying to get tourists to go to their scam bar where they drug you and then you wake up with no money and no creditcard.

They're all going to steal your waifu you know.

The are doing exactly what is right.

Do you understand that "saving 5000 peoples life" DOES NOTHING, except for greating 5000 potential cases of rape in Japan?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU STUPID CHINK?!

Came here to post this. Fuck subhumans

I don't know why they should send 5000 refugees halfway across the world when they could put them in a closer country.

No one should be responsible for taking care of the citizens of other countries regardless of whether or not you're first world

Let alone dirty rapists who don't want to work

You can't be uncucked unless you accept zero

Japan is made up of 99% Japanese people. any foreigner just being thrown into it is not gonna be able to live a meaningful life there.

>Japan accepts 21 refugees
>more than half already fuck it up by raping women

>accepted 21 refugees
>2 of them arrested for gang rape and robbery

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

No

(((Of course you should)))

Fuck you. The only obligations ones own government has to hold is to the body of people it's obligated to govern.

They have no obligation to these animals and wherever these bastards go they make life a living hell for everyone.