4 minute video about global warming

>4 minute video about global warming
>speech about refugees enriching our culture

Why are they shilling this so hard at an international sporting event?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmL54tqqWZg
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
instagram.com/pita_tofua/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why are they shilling this so hard at an international sporting event?
because the whole world is watching.
propagandists gonna propaganda.

I wonder what it is like being one of the beautiful people?

>posts reasonably hot dude

>posts about annoying propaganda

>mixed messages make brain sore

His waist is too wide. Pecs underdeveloped. Face is okay but not A grade. Hair style is lame.

still would do him, though

Because the Olympics are no longer about nationalism. They are about globalism.

Why is he oiled up?

It's like winning the lottery. If you are beautiful you get treated well by most people and lots of people want to be your friend. They overlook your flaws and you get lots of sex without even trying of course.

Because the left has politicized everything. They are using all channels, from movies and music to sporting events, to influence the population with their ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=KmL54tqqWZg

>Pecs underdeveloped
Not really.
Pecs were never meant to overpower the whole upper body.

fags pls go

JEW OWNED MEDIA.

Progressive propaganda makes a lot of money because idiots love being fed heartfelt bullshit.

Not that great.

Well I mean if you were a social outgoing person it might be but I can't stand most people so when they try talking to me I stiff them.

I probably have autism who knows.

Because the Olympic games is part of the NWO and thus maneuvers to push propaganda upon peoples and avoid them beiing aware of real matters, like for instance the current collapse of many banks in Europe.

a bit bigger would not be overpowering

waist/stomach too wide is the biggest flaw

You guys are fags.

He is a man not some slim waist women or twink.

His body is probably better then most of you guys on here so quit judging you are acting like women.

Some nice pictures and videos on his instagram

do you really think somebody cares who can run faster or jump over a stick ?

Yea, but not a shitskin

>International

You answered your own question

exactly as boring as not being beautiful.
i fucked so many times that I'm done with it women don't impress me anymore at all.. i feel like a monk now after i thought about that there must be more to life i came here and this shithole atleast isn't fake to the bone

I am ugly but I am still better than him and even my very bad looks are made beautiful by me having white skin so I don't care if he is masculine and muscular and attractive I still look more pleasing to the eye because of my skin color

there are plenty of very masculine men who have narrower stomachs and waists than that

wide hips are actually a female trait since it makes it easier to get babies out

Free bread and circus.

It's distraction and propaganda.

Mush the citizens brain in public school, let media step in and mold the minds of your subjects into loyal tax cattle.

Maybe try other boards if you have serious intentions.Sci is a good start.

thats a big guy

link his instagram dude...

Why did they oil him?

This.

I feel like we're losing. Despite Brexit.
What I don't understand is this, I have no hate for any other country, I'm literally not racist. It's just that I like my country more than others. I am curious about other countries, most especially their culture and women but I don't like the idea of merging all the cultures into one, they promote it as a noble cause and they're not wrong, it is noble, but it's not realistic. They hide the true horrors through events like this, events like this are good, but when you see events like this you are not seeing the true horrors of globalism and multi-culturalism in Europe for example.
They say it is diversity, but it isn't.
Diversity is a British person and a Chinese person standing side by side, a Syrian and a German, appreciating each others unique culture and history, but what globalism promotes is culture wars.

>loyal tax cattle

hasn't changed since ancient times

He looks white, prob only 1/8 pacific islander.

jews have to inject politics into everything

no more can there be an event for enjoyment

now it must be about Saving The World(TM) by destroying yourselves

Damn dude. I wish I could be handsome.

It's okay Justin

My name is actually Austin.

climate change DOES exist, but there is literally no proof anywhere that us humans do any impact on it. this is what everyone needs to know about.

pic related

>Likes British culture
>doesn't hate the french

Lefties should just watch this video to understand why migration cannot possibly be the answer. Even if it is competent migrants (which they currently aren't) it's still bad, and here is why.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Refugees and migrants doesn't enrich any culture, they undermine the culture, and if they were so great in the first place they should be back in their own nations improving them.. it's precisely because they are NOT great that they try to enter other nations which are better than their own..

>murrika is a literal refugee hideout

why anyone wants to debate its success?

I'll debate it, america was no such thing.. it was european ethnicities only that made it.. and it was pan european culture for its entire existance, infact even as late as 1950's it was 89.5% white.. it was only in 1965 where they abandoned their "european first" policy.. that these things started changing..

People from "all over" have played such a small part in the success of the US that it makes no sense to even act as if they made a significant contribution.

The melting pot you have been told that US was, is incorrect.

The only "mixing" was of european ethnicities.. to the point where other ethnicities were so few that they were pretty much irellevant.

For all intents and purposes historically the US was a white country. It was never a melting pot of masive amounts of latin americans and people from 3rd world nations..

There is zero historical evidence that multiculturalism and specifically massively multiethnic (aka diverse) societies are good in any way..

That it is good only exists in the illusions leftists dream up.. There are massive problems with it which is why people historically refrained from doing it.

Infact there is every reason to conclude that heterogenic ethnic societies are the ones that have the highest rate of success.. People look the same think similarly, quick to agree and cooperate, and are easy to rally together to get constructive things done that benefit them and their nation.

"diversity" literally destroys and undermines all of that in a very short time..

But apparently according to leftists, we're not allowed to have nice things anymore.. they have to throw a turd in the punchbowl..

Or like pic related.. They have to take something/a formula that is shown to be successfull, and then fuck it up beyond any recognition in order to "improve it"..

>today, pol went gay

so you have problem with refugees and immigrants when their skin color don't match your preference to the point where all whites are grouped together just to deny diversity

so much blatant kike propaganda

instagram.com/pita_tofua/

>deny diversity..
they should stay in their own fucking countries and get them to work..

>whites grouped together to deny diversity
it's our nations not the migrants nations.. the migrants have their own nations they need to work on..

>deny diversity
our ethnicities shouldn't vanish simply because they can't get their own nations to work..

It's not diversity you're actually destroying diversity by destroying majority white nations with mass immigration..

meanwhile the migrants home nations aren't changed whatsoever they're exactly the same, and there's very little "diversity" there, because they have no desire to be ethnically replaced either.

Based Denmark

Because the entire point of the Olympics is to promote international peace and cooperation through friendly athletic competition between nations.

Kek, quality post m8

If you cared about fixing world poverty you would stop mass immigration immediately, watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

what's causing world poverty is that other nations are not self sufficient.. And allowing mass migration is just making that worse.

jews are stupid.

Not an argument.

that image is total bullshit. Look up the refugees from Haiti or El Salvador.

Typical phoneposter.

is he greasy because he just got done swimming in the nearest Brazilian body of water?

Being attractive isn't everything, as long as your average you can go to the gym and become good looking.

he has a condition that makes him sweat profusely, that's why he can't wear regular clothes because he would just soak them

>still diversity but without asian or white males

same tactic is everywhere. black men +black/white women

there is no asians or white males

jews are scary of asian IQ so then wanna mix whites with apes and then try to destroy asian males

Not an argument.

Do you not remember London 2012? A family with a white blonde woman married to a nigger man, with all these mud children dancing around was the focal point of the 'modern Britain' segment. It was disgusting.

Link?

Funny that it's expected of us ugly people to just accept this without being angry and hateful.

To draw morally corrupt women's attention, and hence nibble at our self appreciation as men.

Get of your arse, start lifting and find out.

Dunno I don't care.
When beautiful people want free gibs or do this for me I just ignore. This is the best reaction. Girls go mad you don't care if they are pretty. Like you will not fuck me anyway to fuck you do your job

Yeah and it was in fucking london, not fucking Cornwall.

Don't think it wouldn't be far worse in Paris

I look better than him and i have only been lifting a little more than a year. Get off your arse.

How you fix Africa? Ppl are dumb countries filled with retarded warlords.
The only solution is to stop food aid to keep population in check.
The problem of the world is impeding that nature do its course and keep populations in check.
Niggers always spam a lot of nigglet because of the bad environment they need a lot to one or two survive. Giving aid makes a unsustainable population exists.

There is not a single white person in that choir. They are all black or mixed.

>speech about refugees enriching our culture

Nice of them to do that when the entire world has been watching the shitshow that is Brazil during the buildup to the Olympics

What are they shilling?

30 minute shilling for world environmentalism
20 minute shilling for world peace
everyone on the internet only talking about world lust

>this shithole atleast isn't fake to the bone
Go ahead and have a seat, Hans. I think there's something you need to hear...

put down your 15 deep fried burgers and 27L of coke and pick up some weights Amerifat.

yeah come on..start talkin and don't waste my time with your tumblr bullshit