Are you Italian?

No, we're just both strong MUTT men

They mostly are.

Bump

>Dig up 10 skulls
>Compare them to the locals
>"That's right guise, affinity is still there!"

Bump

Are you stupid? They assembled the genome of these 20 individuals (not from the same areas in Greece) and then compared them to modern Greeks. The modern Greeks genome resembled the Mycenaean one but not the Minoan one. Simply put they're the descendants.

>not from the same areas in Greece
What areas, mate?

What do you think Ancient Hellenes looked like?

Like people with 99-100% european DNA. Modern greeks are west asian, albanian and slav mutts.

>Modern greeks are west asian, albanian and slav mutts.
Lol so were the Mycenaeans.
>However, the Mycenaeans differed from Minoans in deriving additional ancestry from an ultimate source related to the hunter–gatherers of eastern Europe and Siberia introduced via a proximal source related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe or Armenia.

>related to the inhabitants of either the Eurasian steppe or Armenia.
Do we know what those people look like?

Same as today considering that the genome of the modern Greek matched the one of the Mycenaean. Stop moving the goal posts. Also, only stupid people so boldly proclaim their opinion like it's fact. This will be your last (you). Let this thread die so no one else see's your stupidity.

Are you retarded? Most of DNA they got from remote places. Like I said, they dig up 10 skulls and say everything is fine.

t. albo diaspora
neck yourself retard

>they got from remote places
Like I said only stupid people so boldly proclaim their opinion like it's fact. Stop embarrassing yourself.

They're brainwashed by buckets and buckets of mythomania and nationalism. They don't understand that Western philhellenism is the main reason to why a modern Greece even exists. Athens in the 19th century was literally an Albanian village built around some ancient ruins.

The population of what is now Greece was composed by a large percentage out of Slavs, Albanian, Vlachs and Turks who were Hellenised afterwards. Holes were later filled out by importing the Greeks from Anatolia.

When the first modern Greek king, Otto (a Bavarian), arrived, he was surprised by how little there are "Greeks" who can actually speak Greek.

Tell me more, lad. Any good stuff to read?

Хopвaт вepниcь(

Good info.

Bump